Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

[✔] "Cast your Line Again"

[✔] "Cast your Line Again"

Postby Akuyi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:36 pm

I've been wondering this for a while: Why is there a "Cast your Line Again" button in star fishing? It suggests that if you just fish often enough in a row, you might be lucky. But you can only get an item every eight hours. It would be nicer if it showed a countdown to the next time you can fish instead. This could even be displayed on the main fishing page and the button be grayed out as long as you can't fish, saves you a click.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:33 pm

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Re: "Cast your Line Again"

Postby Diana » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:18 pm

You can cast your line as often as you like, but the fish might not always be biting. :)

Site Admin

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:33 pm

Postby Akuyi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:00 pm

That's as if you're saying "You can come to our store at every time of the day", but to only serve customers between 1 and 2pm. Why not directly tell people to come between 1 and 2 pm?

Or did the fishing rules change?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:33 pm

Postby Diana » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:35 pm

The fishing game hasn't changed since it was released. You are guaranteed to get an item if you fish after a certain period has passed since your last catch. But you might get lucky and reel in a prize before then.

Site Admin

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:19 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhh I am going to have to try more often...but I better be careful I'm not like a monkey and just keep pressing the button over and over and over again. :wink:

Return to Site Feedback