Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Item Suggestion

Re: Item Suggestion

Postby Lime » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:14 am

I really like the item ideas so far, guys! But the only thing is, Diana and I can't accept any items that are on different bases (other site bases, I mean. Ones you drew yourself are fine) or things that you've submitted to contests for other sites- because if you've submitted it to them, it's technically their property I believe.

But anyways! We do plan to get things rolling, and getting new items out. The avatar system isn't far off, thankfully. With the time of year it is for school, it's a wee difficult for Diana to be working on them at the moment.

Although we're going to be making bigger and better items. :D And more fantasy/sci-fi/fictional related aside from generic t-shirts and jeans.

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 4:12 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Cookie » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:36 am

The items they posted here haven't been accepted on other sites, and Yura said she was going to remake the item she made to your bases, just hasn't had the time. But of course, we know not all items can get done, so don't worry too much about it, that's why I wrote it in the first post c:. I should edit in that about other sites thing too, just to clarify. ; u;

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 1:12 pm

Say hello to Miss Windlyn, Bombshell, Lady Cookie.
[+] SPOILER

Postby Lime » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Oh no I mean, even if it wasn't accepted or turned into a real item, I don't think we're allowed to use it if it was a contest submission. <3 At least, until Diana and I find out for sure, we're not going to just in case. c:

But thank ya! I love reading item suggestions, it really helps us know what kind of things you guys want to see. :D

Postby Yuracye » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:46 pm

I didn't submit it to any form of contest.
I was going to, but they shut down the choice to before I could even do it.
o vo;

I just used their base, that's all.

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 3:12 pm

Just lurkin'.

TH | dA

Postby Lime » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:53 am

Oh, okay. :)

We just have to make sure is all, of course! Obviously we don't want anybody getting in trouble for anything.

But all right. c: Diana and I are working on the not-so-visible stuff right now, like lore and whatnot so we can start getting this place all personalized. :) So hopefully in the somewhat near future we can start holding events and contests~ Maybe we can have an item designing contest of our own!

Postby Satan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:40 am

Can I just be generic here and say I would love a good set of devil horns an a tail, a nice curvy one with a spade at the tip, or a heart whichever.

Maybe like an angel/demon item?
Like one set could have like horns and tails, and maybe claws or something, and come crazy buckle outfit, and the other one could be like a halo, back wings, and like a veil with silk wraps or something. Like maybe a light and dark set. Every avatar site ever has like angelic and demonic items, it's so generic I know, but it's like a necessary evil. Oh that would be a cool name like the Necessary Evil and like the Heavenly Body or Heavenly Specter or Holy Veil, or maybe like Heavenly Bride or even Holy Angel, or Lawful Good, like they could be play on words, the Necessary Evil and the Lawful Good.

Postby Lime » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:36 pm

Ooh, I like that. I honestly did want to include a demonic and angelic set. I mean, it's just a given! It's like a responsibility, you just kinda.. Have to, haha.

Diana and I redid the avatars though, so we have to redraw the items. Although it's not much different, just some slight changes. So we're going to try and make some really excellent clothes when we start, hopefully not so much of the generic t-shirt and jeans things. Although they'll be included, we want to go more fantasy style with it.

Postby Satan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:46 am

Do you guys have any plans for color options on items, like the item coming in a base color and maybe releasing recolors later, or offering the option to change the color to a different one, or maybe just making the item with a few different color options as poses?

Postby varen » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:57 am

Skye wrote:bloody scary items yess

i second this notion. :>
oh yeah and gas masks.

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 9:12 pm

Postby Diana » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:22 pm

Satan wrote:Do you guys have any plans for color options on items, like the item coming in a base color and maybe releasing recolors later, or offering the option to change the color to a different one, or maybe just making the item with a few different color options as poses?

I think we'll end up doing an item, and then releasing more of it in different colours. If you were around when we had the system up before, we had like 5 different colours of the same pants. Something like that. It's just easier for me to add in that way.

Site Admin

Postby Satan » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:40 am

So basically just the initial item and then like recolors kinda like gaia does?
I ask because I typically like mostly black and white avis, but sometimes there will be an item and I'll be like omg that would look so great in this color and then there is no way to get it in that color lol.

Are you guys planning on doing polls or anything to pick what colors items are going to be or are you just going to go based on your personal preference.

I mean all this in terms of like premium items when they come out and such like that, not like commons.

Postby Diana » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:50 pm

We'll probably release like... basic colours for each item- red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, and white. That way people can mix and match to whatever.
Sort of like gaia, but gaia also has poses for different items, which I'm not planning on doing, frankly because I don't have enough time dedicated to figuring out that sort of thing and I'm having enough trouble trying to code the avatars as is.

We might do polls for some items, like if we were going to re-release with a new colour or something. But I know what you're saying. I like whites/blues/blacks, Lime likes pinks and purples and pastels. lol. So I think if we cover all our basics at the beginning, we'll be okay, and then just poll if we plan on re-releasing recolours.

Site Admin

Postby Lime » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Yeah, kind of like how Gaia releases recolours, we'll do that for our items. So far, anyways. Since we have a pretty simple system so far. In the future we'll probably change this.

Also, it's going to be based off what people want (aside from just getting basic colours out there) - we had a massive recolour for pink items, because everybody wanted them really bad. It's silly not to listen to the community above all else!

And they will be released for the SAME price as the original item (unless we have like, super special rare recolours). I hope that answers your question!

Postby Satan » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:34 am

That pretty much answers my questions for colors, but I'm a little confused with what you said about the poses Diana. Do you mean that all items, including premium items will all be one pose items?

Postby Tittlybits » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:37 pm

A few suggestions.

-Anklets.
-Rave Goggles.
-Rave Jewelry.
-Animal Bases.
-Animal Slippers.
-Animal onesies.
-Tiaras.
-Mini hats (top, birthday, etc.)