Comments and suggestions to improve the site.

Item Suggestion

Re: Item Suggestion

Postby npixelz » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:24 pm

Another idea is ninja related items. Like face scarves, like the ones ninjas wear, for body accessories. Ninja headbands for glasses. Ninja shirt for shirt. Ninja pants and boots for leggings and bottoms. Katana for hand, also throwing knives and shurikens. Full ninja face mask for hat. Sheathe for the katana for back accessories. And a sakura (cherry blossom) tree for a background.
Please! I'd love that so much! *gives puppy dog eyes*

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:09 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Akuyi » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Headphones, smartphone and laptop!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:09 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby npixelz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:44 pm

Oh yes! Like, if the laptop item changes the arm position, so that you're holding it in front of you, that would be great! Also! We need translucent wings that glitter, with a fairy village background, trails of pixie dust, pixie dust raining from above, fairy clothes, fairy hair, fairy eyes, glowing fairy magic on the hands, and, you know how there are ghost pals that go on different spots on the avatar? Well, we need fairies that do that too! More fairy items!

Postby npixelz » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:15 pm

I think 'twould be cool to have some more robotic items, and clothes with a Tron-like feel to them, and wings like the ones we usually have, except only the outline of the wings, and have it in neon blue, almost like it's made of light. And for the head, helmets that are like motorbike helmets, only cooler.

Also, I'm not sure if it's been suggested before, but I think headphones would be cool, as a hat item maybe, and one of those microphones that go on the side of your face as a glasses item? It could work in the same event the laptop would be in, (that is, if a laptop is ever included). Also, maybe some handheld games, and some game controllers? And maybe some eyes with ones and zeros in them. And glasses that have light reflected off of them so you can't see the eyes? Maybe even a skin that is slightly transparent, and is made of ones and zeros or some other digital themed stuff?

And a slightly see through ghost skin please.

Postby NerdyAliCat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:26 pm

Oooh those technology themed items sound so cool!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:09 am

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Postby npixelz » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:32 pm

Thanks! I want some items that are catered to gamers, and those came to mind. I looked through the thread and realized that I'd already suggested the headphones before though, and so did Akuyi, so it was a bit of an oopsies suggesting it again. ^^ sorry, Diana!

Also, maybe some bases with different tattoos that are all Windlyn related, like, there could be pengwing tattoos, and tattoos of things in the header, and feather tattoos, and the wings item for that event could be a wing tatto! Maybe one wing on each arm?

Also, for wings in the future, maybe have one wing item be a single wing? In the same place as usual but there's only one of them? And another wing item one day be like an Angels wings, with a halo on top of the head as part of the item? And then one that's like a demons wings, with horns on top of the head as part of the item? Also, for another wings item, have them be see through, with just the outline, and look like they were drawn in by someone doodling?

Also, some gangster items, like clothes and hairstyles and such, but also a motorbike with a motorbike helmet, and spray paint cans, and knives, and a background of a dark alleyway, and a background of a wall with spray paint on it, like maybe the word Windlyn in spray paint, and for the wings, they could be spray painted wings, so mostly the same, but spray painted and some of the paint is dripping down.

Postby npixelz » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:55 pm

This has probably been suggested before... But... I think steampunk items would be really cool. For instance; you could have a cap with goggles on it for the hat, a single steampunk eye for glasses, the wings could be steampunk wings, the hand could be a steampunk arm, a steampunk outfit would be good for the legs and torso, the background could be a steampunk city, foreground could be a miniature steampunk airship, foreground 2 could be a steampunk robot, etc. But of course, it could be done in a different way as well, that's just one way of doing it! ^^

Postby npixelz » Sat May 26, 2018 8:51 am

Hey, I was thinking... Could we maybe get circus items? Like a circus background, and a background that's inside a circus tent? Also some flaming hoops, clown makeup and outfits, acrobat outfits, ring master outfits, a tiger, a seal balancing on a ball, lights for foreground that act as a spotlight on your avie, etc?

Also a magician event, with magician outfits and magician assistant outfits? Also some magician wands and staffs, and a wand with flowers coming out of the end? A couple of stage backgrounds as well? And maybe even a top hat you hold in your hand, and another one with a rapist peeking out? Maybe even have one of the top hats for the heads be slightly raised above the head with rabbit feet sticking out? Or instead one of them could have rabbit ears sticking out of the top? Etc?

Postby Akuyi » Sat May 26, 2018 2:25 pm

Sports related items. Balls, Trikots, skates, skateboards, bicycles, helmets, protection gear, sweatbands, ski, ski suits, bats, gloves... whatever you can think of. Let's be sporty!!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:09 am

Postby npixelz » Sat May 26, 2018 7:00 pm

Oh yeah! Sporty items would be nice!

Postby npixelz » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:04 am

We need themed hoodies! A pengwing hoodie, cat eared hoodie, dog eared hoodie, mouse eared hoodie, rabbit eared hoodie, lizard hoodie, dragon hoodie with wings, angel hoodie with wings, demon hoodie with wings, bird hoodie with wings, fish hoodie with fins, shark hoodie with fins, etc! ^^

Postby npixelz » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:42 pm

I swear I post in here way too often, but here's another one!

I think we need more clown and joker items. Like maybe Alice in Wonderland themed stuff. So like a deck of cards for the hand, as well as a single joker card for the hand, and a spread of cards face down for the hand, like a magician would hold them in a magic trick. Then chess pieces. A chess board background. Wings made of cards. A spread of cards behind the player for one of the foreground spots. Clown shoes. A top hat with a card in between the ribbon and the hat. A painted face that's more clowny than the mime face paint. A face painted tear drop, or tear drops. Clown hair. Rainbow versions of hair that already exists. A magicians hat. A magicians tailcoat. A clown shirt and jacket. A clowncar in the foreground. A circus background. A background that's the inside of a circus tent. A magicians cane. A magicians wand. A magicians wand with flowers coming out of it. A magicians hat with bunny ears coming out of the top of it. Etc.

Postby galled » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:48 pm

These kinds of things may be possible in time. Time being the key word. Solutions will be announced in coming weeks.

Server Administrator

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:09 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby npixelz » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:50 pm

Coolio! I can wait! Just thought I'd make a suggestion! ^^

Postby npixelz » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:52 pm

Speaking of suggestions, do we have scars yet? Like a scar on the hand, a scar on the middle of the face, a scar on the cheek, a scar on the lips, a scar on an eye. Maybe even a face with one eye blinded. Or even one eye sewn shut. And torn and ratty clothes. Bandages for the face, for the arms, for a single arm, for the hands, for a single hand, for the legs, a single leg, feet, a single foot, etc. Maybe an arm in a sling. An arm in a cast. Crutches. A leg in a cast. A wheelchair as a foreground item. Bandages on a finger. A finger cast. So many things!

PreviousNext

Return to Site Feedback