Want to advertise your group? Looking for an RP to join? This is the place.

Group RP ideas, come on it don't be shy!

Moderator: Sanchicho

Group RP ideas, come on it don't be shy!

Postby Queen Evil Fluffy » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:14 am

A quick into should probably be done real quick before the ideas are dumped on this site's lap.

I'm Queen Evil Fluffy, I only do Group RPs, and have zero interest in 1x1s please do not ask about them. I've tried but it is not my style. I prefer anything fantasy. I do a couple of fandoms, well mainly pokemon, because you can easily just use OC characters and be just fine in it. I have done a Rozen Maiden RP a couple times before. But I prefer fandoms were OCs can easily roam fine in without canon characters. So Pokemon.
I do tend to get ideas from weird ass dreams I have. So some ideas can use fleshing out, others are meant to be open so just about any character can fit in. I like that sort of RP best, feels more open, and you can make story too to add to the action or drama!

I have no problem with peeps using multiple characters, just as long as you can handle them. I'm not too picky about profiles. Just don't be super op. I'm not one of those peeps who require 6 paragraphs for one post, just a literate post, not gonna be too much of a sticker for grammar either.

Well I ranted enough. Onto the ideas! That's what you came for right?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:58 pm

Re: Group RP ideas, come on it don't be shy!

Postby Queen Evil Fluffy » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:15 am

Group Ideas:

Mass Chaos.
Something where you can have just about any back story. Basic storyline goes that five heads of different races were murdered at the same time. Was it coincidence or some sort of insidious plot to end the world or whatever. The balance between the dark and light and even a neutral king was killed. Fingers are being pointed, assassins are bragging, nations are taking sides. The world is on the verge of war. Can we find out who killed these leader? More importantly can we stop the war?

Pokemon RPs
I have a couple of ideas.
One for Johto and one for Unova.

Johto involves Celebi and a group after its time travel abilities
This one was never completely fleshed out. The team called Flux has manged to create a device to trap Celebi in the present and keep it from traveling between times. Can the Society of Saviors stop them?

Unova involves the Musketeer pokemon.

Other fantasy.

Return from the Past
Long ago the world was doomed, pollution made the world difficult to live in. Scientists knew that the would soon come to an end by pollution, so they rushed the Biodome project, working on perfecting the building and maintaining of these domes. It wouldn't matter, pollution wasn't going to end the human race. A meteor would. Nothing was going to stop it, it was too large to shoot down without risking damaging the Earth or even the Moon. They were doomed.

Little was it known that there was a way to save the planet. A very odd way, that would have never worked under normal conditions. Magic. Belief in the supernatural and miracles spanned across the globe and enabled a group of people to tear down the barrier that kept human magic from manifesting in the normal world. They had accomplished it, once everyone had recovered they would be able to save the world, and even cleanse the Earth of its pollution. There was one thing they had not expected to happen, the desire for power, the desire for control overtook one of the members of the group and he started eliminating those who would not join him. Within two days the ranks dwindled down rapidly. Those he couldn't fight he trapped in a spell of crystal that way they could not stand in his way, but his arrogance was his downfall. The last person he crystallized managed to take him down. But now there was not enough magic in the world that could stop the meteor. They slowed it down and managed to shrink it a little more, but it wasn't enough. The world ended.

The meteor trapped all the harmful gases on the planet causing it to be a toxic wasteland, but there were still the biodomes and most of those survived intact.

Hundreds of years later, there are many bio dome cities that depend on a air shield, but they still function like normal. In the center of every city is a college in which almost everyone attends to. An airport so that they can reach the other cities and everything else you need to live. But something strange is afoot, people show up who have not been IDed speaking of the past and magic. The crystal seals have finally broken and those few have the potential to put the Earth back in order, if they don't get caught! They have unusual abilities that would make them perfect test subjects for the scientists at the College.

Eternal War
A long time ago, on a planet that the people never named, two peoples lived separate, each content with their lives. Both people had abilities that allowed them to live, thrive, and expand. The Magi were people who could control the elements of their world and shape them to their will. The Shapechangers could change their forms and hide among the animals. With such different abilities the peoples held different opinions on how to live their lives. Magi enjoyed comfort and shaped their world in that fashion, Shapechangers grew to respect the land and the inhabitants that lived in it. It took hundreds of years before these people finally met.

It started as one day one of the Shapechangers noticed that land was coming closer and closer to them. Over the years a clan of shapechangers remained near the beach until one day the land suddenly connected and strangers came walking across the new land. Each race stared each other down. Until finally tentative introductions were made.

Now the Magi, pitied the Shapechangers and saw them as an inferior species, so out of pity. They employed the shapechangers as workers in their land. But the Shapechangers quickly learned that they were being used as slaves and cheap labor and fought back, that's when both peoples got their first surprise. In their changed form, Shapechangers had a certain immunity to the Magi's powers. And that's when the world lost control. The Shapechangers started taking the Magi's land, now that they were the superior species. But the Magi were not shocked for too long and they developed new ways to use their abilities indirectly to affect the Shapechangers.

And so began The Eternal War.

But now, newcomers have arrived to this planet and they dubbed it "Earth 27." These newcomers have no abilities, but they are armed with strange and powerful machines. These people come here with the intent of colonizing this world, but how will they affect the ongoing war?

Now who will side together? Will the Mages set aside differences that have existed since the start and join forces with the Shapechangers to oust this new menace? Or will one of the native races join with this new force and destroy their enemy?

War for the Key
In the year 3063 the world is recovering from what they called the Apocalypse. What had brought about this Apocalypse is the war between angels and demons. For centuries they had been hidden away along with the other creatures of magic and magic itself. When they appeared they destroyed, everything in there search for the key. The key is a powerfully magically talented human who could end this war either for good or for evil. For 1000 years they have searched, destroying the world in the process, leaving the world in ruin. But finally after 1000 years one such Key has appeared, a guardian was found to watch the key grow and to ensure that the key was never found or at least she never fell into the wrong hands

Ringbearer:
Will update with more info.

In the future, scientists have secretly began altering humans for different effects. This started harmless, but quickly turned to creating weapons. These weaponized humans did not follow their masters commands and would turn against them. Let loose upon the world they cause chaos. Instead of creating more superhumans they created a ring with the capability of bestowing the wearer with armor weapons and some limited abilities.

There are several different ringbearers
In order of hardest to kill to easiest to kill.

Ringbearer Defender (broadsword large shield
Ringbearer Dark (no clue
Ringbearer Attack (fucking huge lance
Unknown Type Ringbearer (never saw his weapon but the guy was huge
Ringbearer ranger (bow
Ringbearer speed (rapier and small shield
Ringbearer teleport (throwy weapons

Just listed by what abilities the had from what I could see from the pov I was in

Tldr futuristic peeps have rings that give them armor weapons and abilities. They work for government against biologically engineered peeps.

Postby Queen Evil Fluffy » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:16 am

RPs peeps are interested in:

Once three peeps like an idea, we can get started!

Kitalpha Hart
Down for anything except pokemon.

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:01 am

Any of the fantasy related ones
Tho not pokemon
I'm not versed in pokemon well enough to work with it :sweatdrop:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:58 am

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby Queen Evil Fluffy » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:04 am

Kitalpha Hart I'll put you down for that.
And that's just fine.
TBH I haven't actually fleshed those out completely and they need a bit more work. ;-;

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:31 am

That's fine ovo
I've done RPs from little two-line ideas and such before

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:58 am

Postby ShiroGEM » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:30 pm

I'm down for RPs! Although i'm not good at fantasy related ones I could try at least.
Also my grammar can be terrible at times. OTL

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:58 pm

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby Queen Evil Fluffy » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:53 pm

Which one interests you the most? owo That way I know which one to possibly start.

Postby Aeternum » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:57 pm

I'm interested in Mass Chaos, Return from the Past, Eternal War and Ringbearer.

Eternal War and Ringbearer caught my interest the most.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:58 pm

Return to The Pub