Want to advertise your group? Looking for an RP to join? This is the place.

Cora's RP Request thread

Moderator: Sanchicho

Cora's RP Request thread

Postby Cora » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:20 pm

I can honestly say, I have never had the first thread in a forum before, that's pretty cool.

Well seeing as this site is a little bit slow I think I would be ok opening my request to groups or 1x1. Due to the time constraints of real life, I normally don't do groups, but something small here I think would be plenty ok. So then I am sure you all are wondering about me and my styles.

Hello there, my name is Kitalia, for those who know Cora's elsewhere, that's likely me as well. I use the name cora (or the other variation of Cora Lorington) just about everywhere.

I'm new to this site, but I am definitely not new to the RPG scene. I've been RPGing for a LONG time. Starting on other RPG forum based sites.

I'm not really picky on the plot too much, but something a little bit out of this world would be nice (fantasy, sci-fi, historical, etc).

Things to know about me:
-My characters are rarely single noted. I like to create interesting characters with a bit of depth to them.
-I hold a full time job and also do commission work and moderate another site. My time is precious. I will promise you a post at least twice a week, or a warning if it is likely to be less (this is a rare occasion). Generally however, I post more often.
-I'm pretty open minded and love to hash out characters and plots with my RP Partners.

What I expect from you:
-I don't expect anything more then I would give to you.
-I tend to post alot but I'm not looking for novels, however a few well thought out paragraphs is asked for.
-Please tell me if our RP is not to your liking, trust me I understand. We can work on molding it into something we will both like or we can drop it. I don't get offended easily so trust me I WILL understand. I will do the same for you.
-Please don't make me be the only one moving the plot along, I will get bored with this very easily.

((Will add a craving list soon))

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 9:05 am

Return to The Pub