Want to advertise your group? Looking for an RP to join? This is the place.

Mira is on the Hunt~

Moderator: Sanchicho

Mira is on the Hunt~

Postby MiraRose » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:04 am

Hi~! I'm MiraRose and I am on the hunt for rps. I try to post at least one 5-8 sentence paragraph, but sometimes I am inspired to do more.

Things I do:
m x f pairings
f x f pairings
romance rps
fantasy rps
original ideas
fandoms

Things I don't do:
m x m pairings (I suck at them, no offense.)
Zombie stuff
wasteland stuff
rps like bro x sis >.< those are just gross

For Fandoms these are the ones I know:

Harry Potter
Pokemon
Rurouni Kenshin (would really like to do one day)
Sailor Moon
Harvest Mooon
Animal Crossing
Inuyasha
Cardcaptor Sakura
Kingdom Hearts

Here are some of my original plots:

Player x damaged girl~ A young lady swears off love just before meeting a handsomeyoung man who decides to stop playing other girls and get serious about life and love. She tells him of her recent problems and he allows her to move into a spare room of his if she didn't mind cooking and cleaning since he can't cook too well. She agrees and in time the two become close, ect (I hope to play the damaged girl)

Wealthy boss x Maid ~ Maid has worked for her boss for as long as he has been married to his wife. He hears more people telling him his wife is cheating on him. So as he figures out what he should do, he falls for the maid who has had feelings for him for a long time now and the two have their own affair.

StudentxTeacher (collage age of course)

Vampire Hunter x Vampire

Student x Student

Teacher x Teacher

Prince(ss) x Maid (Butler)

Prince x Pet (a neko girl. I have a plot for this)

Rich man x Babysitter:

The babysitter is more of a mother to his children then their biological mom, a young woman who goes out and cheats more then once. He decides to end it and with the sitter's help, he gets a divorce. As she helps him, he starts to fall for her, ect.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:33 am

Return to The Pub