Want to advertise your group? Looking for an RP to join? This is the place.

1x1 or Group [Experienced Player]

Moderator: Sanchicho

1x1 or Group [Experienced Player]

Postby Nox » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:47 am

~~~> Hello! I am Nox. Adding elaborate post styles isn't really my area of expertise, so I hope I can persuade you to give me a chance with words alone. I have been RPing for 16 years. I have experience playing many genders (and many things without). I can handle anywhere between one and nine characters at a time per roleplay. I have quite a bit of experience developing worlds and lore for the setting.

~~~> I am looking for someone to do an RP with me. I can provide anywhere between two and ten paragraphs per post. I am particularly looking for something in the four paragraph range, but a really compelling concept or plot can sway me to devote more time to it. As far as your skill level, as long as you're willing to put in the effort for quality and readability, I don't mind if you're a beginner or just a casual player. Something long-term would be great. I should be able to reply at least four times a week, but usually daily or more.

~~~> I am most experienced with fantasy as a genre. I have played more than I can count. I am also pretty good with steampunk, horror, sci-fi, and mythology. I'm willing to hear out any suggestions, though, and I can be flexible on this as well.

~~~> Send me a PM if you're interested. I'd be happy to try to work something out. Bonus points if you're interesting in maintaining ooc conversations during our RP.

Writing Sample - Marle's Mirror

Marle pressed her face against the cool glass of the mirror. She watched as her breath crawled across the surface, stretching, reaching, and then receeding again back towards her warm lips. She took great comfort in her one gift from her twisted spouse. The only kind face she saw any more was her own. Her fingers ran over her reflection, almost tenderly, as if she could comfort herself with her own touch.
She lost track of the minutes she spend there, watching her chest rise and fall with her breathing. She didn't move for quite a long time in the peace and silence of her own company. It wasn't until she heard the click of feet on the stairs to her room that she sat up quickly, taking a brush in her hand and running it through her hair. The thing that unsettled her the most was that he could enter her room as silently as the sunlight, and yet he chose to announce his coming.
Years ago she discovered that he loved the look of anxiety on her face as he entered her room after listening to him climb the long stone staircase and wondering what her lord may have in store for her today. Sometimes now the fluttering in her chest almost seemed to be a rush of happiness intermingled with the fear and dread. That fact, however, she would hide from him forever if she could.
Today things seemed to be different. He took the stairs two, and sometimes three at a time. Anything that could make him rush must be grave news for her, indeed. As he flung the door open in a rare show of emotion, she could see that he was only half man today. His eyes were red with serpentine slits of black. His skin flaked into shining red scales. As he came to her and took her wrist, his fingers turned to claws. The brush clattered to the floor and she tried not to avert her gaze from his enraged, beastly face.
"They can't have you!" he roared, staring down into her eyes unblinking, "I don't know how you led them here but now you will watch them die!" Her heart sank to hear this. Finally, a knight or prince had come along to save her from her captivity... but it was far too late now. She wondered if he would really make her watch. He let go of her wrist as if in disgust and went to the window, tearing away his clothes and tossing them to the floor.
As long bones began to connect by a thin membrane between his spine and his arms, he leapt from the sill and hurtled toward the ground. As the huge, black shadow of a dragon passed over her prison Marle scooped up her brush and continued to work on her hair. The rescued princess in the stories was never real. Or else they left out the part at the end of the story where she impaled herself on the victiorious hero's sword.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:07 am

Re: 1x1 or Group [Experienced Player]

Postby MeatVegetable » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:59 am

Warhammer 40k? XD

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:07 pm

Return to The Pub