Want to advertise your group? Looking for an RP to join? This is the place.

Vlad's RP Search

Moderator: Sanchicho

Vlad's RP Search

Postby Vladimir » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Just because I'm absolutely terrible at coming up with initial role-play ideas, give me an idea you have in mind (a plot, something to work with) and we can just jump into a roleplay from there. As I said, I'm open to almost anything.

I like to do the most cliche roleplay themes out there. Though, I am open to almost anything. I am on daily, and I absolutely love to roleplay so you'll probably expect me to do quick responses. My literacy will depend on yours. I'll try and return to you whatever you give to me (god forbid you write more than 5 paragraphs and kill me. Well, unless the roleplay is getting realllllly good.)

As I stated, cliche, overused roleplay do not bother me one bit.
Romance is a must, though.
I'll even play a canon character for you. Make an OC and let's go at it. I'd be happy to satisfy your fan-girl desires. Just ask me if I'm familiar with any show/game/movie and we can talk from there. Even if I'm not overly familiar, I might read-up on it to gain some more information to try and be in character as closely as possible.
(It would be lovely, though, if you could return the gesture by letting me have an OC and you roleplay a canon character from the same series/world as well.)

:Feather: M/F stories only, lovelies.
I will play either-or, or even duo up so we can each play a gender.
(Would prefer that, actually!)

:Feather: Interested in:
Fantasy, post-apocalyptic, Vampires, Angels, etc etc.

:Feather: Fandoms:
(Random things that interest me)
Silent Hill, American Horror Story, Left 4 Dead, Dragon Age, Supernatural, Tsubasa, Kuroshitsuji, Avengers, Thor, Nazi Zombies, Frozen, League of Legends, OHSHC, Boys over Flowers, Log Horizon, LoTR, the list is never-ending.
Be aware though, that I do not have an EXTENSIVE knowledge of all the things above. So if we were to have an RP around anything stated above, we'd probably need to come up with our own story just in that general universe.

JUST ASK and we'll talk from there.
:L_Wing: ^^ :R_Wing:

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 7:22 am

Re: Vlad's RP Search

Postby marshmallow_bunn » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:05 pm

Ooh, I didn't realize there was an RP section to the site. I'm always up for an RP, but is there anything you are craving at this time? Also, what length of post are you more comfortable with?

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 9:22 am

Postby Vladimir » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:20 pm

I'm MOST comfortable with 2-3 paragraphs. But honestly I haven't RP'ed in so long that I really don't care for how long the posts are. I'm pretty much open to anything. Hell even one liner's if people really want that ahaha. xD

Eh, honestly interested in anything right now. Whatever floats your boat. I just wanna try some roleplaying again. It's been so long = _ =

Postby marshmallow_bunn » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:07 pm

I did have a bit of an idea. A princess and her female knight have been excommunicated from their country for thought of treason. The princess is and always have been friendly to all creatures and beings, human or not. She also was a firm believer in the area's faith, however outwardly accepted that other beings (demons, vampires,other worldly etc.)should be included in the services if they so wished to believe... which was something greatly frowned upon as it was the only thing that kept humans 'safe' from 'evil beings'. This is what caused her exile into the countryside where she became a nun. Her knight was at one time seen by the people as an accessory, but was always treated as any other male and as an equal by other knights for her valor and ruthlessness in battle and in protecting the princess. That being the two characters I'd play, I'll go more into them if you like the basic idea.

The basic starting point is them escaping death from the princess's kinsmen at the Cathedral that she'd called home since her exile and taking refuge with a demon, or vampire, or other being that the princess had come to know a little during her talks of peace. For asylum so that she might continue long enough for her knight to take revenge and to take back over her rightful throne so she might usher in a new era of peace.

You can poke holes at it or add what you'd like. But it's meant for us both to have two characters.

Postby Vladimir » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:46 pm

That sounds awesome. So lemme summarize that in really short terms:

Female princess, fem knight are on the run from the princess' kinsmen after they discovered their location at the cathedral? Is that when they would stumble upon a demon/vampire/whatever? Which could/would be my character, yes?

If that's about right then I'm okay with doing this. It sounds interesting and we can definitely work off that. :D

Postby marshmallow_bunn » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Indeed indeed! You can have two characters, could be a master and servant... maybe brothers... best friends? ovo you can choose!

But yes, would you like to do this over here or skype?

Postby Vladimir » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Over here, preferably. <3

I like how fast you response. ;3

But that sounds like a plan to me. Would you like to make a first post so maybe I can get a feel of where we're going at? :)

Postby marshmallow_bunn » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Alrighty~! How would you like me to start? Or rather where? Should it be just before they've met up or just afterwards? Also, what should the setting be?

I was thinking the time and countries being similar to the 1700's or so.

...What should we call this rp?

Postby Vladimir » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:11 pm

I think it should be JUST before they meet up. So I can sweep right in with an introduction. You could like hint at my arrival, or see me, or whatever you want to do. :)

I'm open to anything!
And that sounds good with me.

Er, oh titles. Why art thou so difficult to come up with? xD We could be extremely plain and just say mallowxvlad rp LOL. xD

Gonan go eat dinner reeaaaal quick. <3 Then I'll be available to rp awayyy~

Postby Annabella » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:33 pm

Hiya. you still interested in roleplaying? ; u;

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 10:22 am

Return to The Pub