Want to advertise your group? Looking for an RP to join? This is the place.

Mikas' RP Search | Still Searching

Moderator: Sanchicho

Mikas' RP Search | Still Searching

Postby Mika » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:19 am

Hey there! I am looking, currently, for 1x1 roleplay. I will do groups, but I know when a site is young its hard to find a good group.
I like to classify my roleplaying level under Semi-Lit.
I am currently looking for:
Just about anything. I am open to your ideas!
I mainly like fantasy based things, but I could do something realistic.
I do like to have romance though, it just kind of helps I suppose.
I'm not really into fighting based roleplays. Never been good with fighting and gore.
So really, just give me your idea and I will let you know if it appeals to me!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:08 am

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Re: Mikas' RP Search

Postby marshmallow_bunn » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Oooh, I'd be interested in a 1x1 (or a 2x2 which is just like a 1x1 but there are two characters per player). Hmm... Is there anything that you are craving at the moment so I can start throwing out ideas in that direction?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:08 am

Postby Turtle Sensei » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:46 am

I let the last one die.I'm so sorry! So uh. I'll wait to start one again!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:08 am

Postby Mika » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am

marshmallow_bunn wrote:Oooh, I'd be interested in a 1x1 (or a 2x2 which is just like a 1x1 but there are two characters per player). Hmm... Is there anything that you are craving at the moment so I can start throwing out ideas in that direction?

Eh heh. I'm not really 'craving' anything specific. What are YOU up for? I'm pretty easy to agree with something. 1x1 or 2x2 doesn't matter though.

Turtle Sensei wrote:I let the last one die.I'm so sorry! So uh. I'll wait to start one again!

Well, I could always go grab our last one if you still wanted to try your idea?

Postby marshmallow_bunn » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:00 am

Hmm... do you have a preference in pairings? MxM, MxF?

I do have a pretty nice intersexed harpy who I've named Phe... and I have an adorable German zombie boy in a dress named Weiss. Then there's always Dr. Alois Mayborne who is my irish/mexican doctor playboy that likes to chase after anything on two legs and is terrified of commitment... and doesn't hold his liquor very well. I also have a very nice, very quiet computer programmer who was in a horrible accident and was put into a coma for 5 years. Balter can only remember some things, but he'd forgotten that he had a life any different than being a quadruple amputee and having to wear prosthesis.

That's all of the major characters that I have, the first two could probably only be used as a MxM one only, the last two can be used for both MxM and MxF. Any of those characters spike your interest?

Postby Mika » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:12 am

Hrrrrmmmm.... I will be honest with you, I'm not sure any of those characters really pique my interest.

Postby marshmallow_bunn » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:30 am

Hmm... Well, I don't know what all you like, or what sort of pairings you are looking for. So I have no clue where to start with my suggestions. I need a bit more feedback before I can come up with something out of nothing dear.

Postby Mika » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:32 pm

Sorry, it was a short response because I'm in between work.
I'm not so much as used to having characters thrown at me, so much as ideas. Usually if the idea is agreeable, then it is more so easy to accept the character that goes with it. I know I definitely can't work with the first two characters that you gave me. But depending on what idea you might have for one of the others, it might be doable.

Re: Mikas' RP Search | Still Searching

Postby Mika » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:03 am

I hope its okay if I nudge this up after all this time. We've got a lot of new members now and id like to find some roleplay buddies.

Return to The Pub