Want to advertise your group? Looking for an RP to join? This is the place.

1x1 or Small Group Search, original + fandom ideas

Moderator: Sanchicho

1x1 or Small Group Search, original + fandom ideas

Postby Code » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:43 pm

Hey guys! Looking for an RP or two to get going on the site! I'm only looking for one or two threads, since I have a pretty busy schedule and I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.

About me, my schedule, experience, style, etc. (if you want)
[+] SPOILER
I am 22 years old, female, attending community college. I'm learning all kinds of coding, thus my username, since that seems to be all I do anymore, haha. Spring term just started and I'm not terrible sure of my schedule just yet, so I may be kind of sporadic for the next few weeks.

I've been roleplaying for 7 or 8 years (gosh! it's really been that long! god!). I've done forum sites such as this, and tumblr as well. Fandom, original, whatever. I tend to prefer to write in paragraphs and in third person (first person throws me off and makes it hard for me to get into my characters mind. I might experiment with it in the future, but I dunno about now...). I can generally match my partner for length, though my introduction posts, or posts where my character is off on their own, might be longer, while my actual interaction posts are much shorter. I'm pretty flexible!

Anything else you want to know, please feel free to ask!

Current Cravings

Fandom
Doctor Who - I really like playing the Doctor (usually Eleven), not gonna lie. Open to anything set in this universe.
Hannibal (NBC or books/movies) - I also really like playing Hannibal Lecter. I've never tried my hand at any other characters, but I'd be willing to try it. I'm fond of both the new TV show and ye olde Sir Anthony Hopkins films.

Original
Supernatural style paranormal and hunters - Our characters could be a pair of hunters, or a hunter and a monster, two monsters, whatever. Something similar to the Supernatural series, though not necessarily set in that world.
Some kinda romance - So you know all those popular books where the rich millionaire sweeps someone off their feet and it's just wonderful? Kinda wanna do something like that.

Kinda Craving
Supernatural (TV) - I can play pretty much any character, or an OC. I haven't finished season 9 and I haven't watched season 10.
Avengers (movies) - I really want to try playing Loki or Captain America? Never have before, but kinda want to.
X-Men (movies) - So I ship Magneto and Prof X pretty hard, but we don't have to do anything romantic. I'd just like to do something involving those idiots. Also interested in Wolverine and other characters. Hit me with your ideas.

Macbeth - I also really, really, r e a LLY love Macbeth, and I'd like to do something based on that, if you're up to it. Doesn't have to be exactly like the play. My favs are Hecate, Macbeth, Ross, and Banquo.

Also, I really like crossovers, and I'm up for doing any kind of crossover you want to do. I like the idea of the Winchesters hunting the Doctor, or Hannibal (in a universe where Hannibal is a wendigo-like creature; that's a fic I'm meaning to write ahaha).

Requirements
Do not godmode. Do not control my character without my permission, do not say what they are thinking, etc. Lots of partners have done this and it is my biggest pet peeve. Don't do it.

Uh, besides that, my only requirement is as long as I can read what you're writing, we're good. I do ask that you're able to post at least a few sentences each time and can express your character's facial expressions, thoughts, etc. I'm not asking for a novel, but please give me something to work with!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:47 pm

Re: 1x1 or Small Group Search, original + fandom ideas

Postby LostInDream » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:05 pm

What kind of Avenger plots would you be interested in?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:47 pm

Return to The Pub