Want to advertise your group? Looking for an RP to join? This is the place.

Monkey's RP Search Thingy (1x1 Only currently)

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Monkey's RP Search Thingy (1x1 Only currently)

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:20 pm

JBfjd;kfgjk;, I want to do a paranormal rp with somebody..... I mean, I could do other things, but I really want to do a paranormal one (such as being in a haunted house).

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:22 am

Postby Juneberry » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:34 pm

I'd be happy to give it a try with you Monkey :D But are you looking for anything special? You mentioned haunted houses, but did you want to be having one of us play a ghost/poltergeist? Or just two people lurking a haunted house? I'm just curious what you had in mind~

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:22 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Us playing people lurking in a haunted house, and possibly one or both of us do a ghost or two. The ghosts don't really have to do much but cause a disturbance for the people for entering their space.

Postby Juneberry » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Ah okay. I think I can try that! Any ideas you wanted for characters? I have one that totally doesn't believe in ghosts but comes from a family where supernatural stories are common and she'd totally go to disprove it. Though I can play someone else, or we can play multiple people in a group...Whatever works.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:14 pm

Whatever character you want. It'd actually make it so much more fun with a nonbeliever to go in to disprove with a character who does.

Postby Juneberry » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Abby it is then [her name is Abby Normal. She's from a story I'm writing jumping from the supposed brain used in a Frankenstein story xD. She's the only human in a land with none, and doesn't really get the whole supernatural idea, so it always confuses her.]

Should we have more than one character each? Do you want to deal with pairings or let that just happen if it does? And finally...Any other starting info like whether characters know each other and such?

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:15 pm

I don't mind doing more than 1 character if you want to have it be a group of characters and not just two. I would rather have them be friends. If it so happens some pair up, then so be it, but they need to be mxf pairings. But I'd more than rather just have it be a group of good friends, plus maybe a character who dared them to go. I was thinking it to be more of a dare, being at a Halloween party.

Postby Juneberry » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:29 am

So they should all be dressing up in costumes? Abby probably will ignore that part. But I like the idea :D Sounds fun~ Good friends going on a good haunted house dare.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:04 am

The characters can be if you want them, they also don't have to.

Let me know when you think you're ready to start and I'll create the thread.

How many characters do you want to do? I might do two. I don't know just yet.

Postby Juneberry » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:07 am

I can do one or two to start and bring more in later if you want. Though an age-range will help me choose who to drag in. I know Abby but I'm not sure who else to bring. xD

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:12 am

Age range: Typical teenagers, lol, preferably the ones in their late teens (16-18 or even 19). Mostly high school juniors and seniors.

I was thinking for a group to go in at once, but if you want, we can have characters to enter to see if the characters are okay or for some other reason.

Postby Juneberry » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:15 am

I like the group going in at once, I'm just struggling to decide who should go in xD I guess I can drag in one of my more recent guys {I feel like when I double I always wanna use a guy and a girl]....He looks scary anyway, but he's a good kid and would probably go to help someone who's scared even though he'd be scared too. He's fifteen but close to 16 I'll say. Abby's usually around 18 anyway so she doesn't need to be changed.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:52 am

15 is fine, But 13 and 14 just seems too young, lol.

I'll probably do a boy and a girl too.

Postby Juneberry » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:45 pm

Good to hear he's okay :D Yeah i don't have that many under 15. I have some, but most are 12 are below then and as such not really 'teenagers'...xD Sooo who should start? I'm assuming they'll all be together.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:48 pm

Idk, it doesn't really matter who goes first.

Also, would you want to discuss rp in pm or in a thread for the two of us? So that I can keep this thread less cluttered and such.

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub