Want to advertise your group? Looking for an RP to join? This is the place.

June's RP Search [1x1 Preferred, Always Searching]

Moderator: Sanchicho

June's RP Search [1x1 Preferred, Always Searching]

Postby Juneberry » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:47 pm

Hi all! I've been roleplaying since I was about 10 years old, [That'd make it thirteen years. Did I mention I'm old?]. For me, RPing can help keep my muse more centered and/or just less finicky. I do have fluctuating health and such, so sometimes a post a day is hard- I'll miss one here and there. But on good days, you might manage to get ten posts out of me in a day. It varies a lot based on the story, what I have to reply to and other issues. To make this easy, I'll be using spoilers so I only need one post. So after you read this stuff, please feel free to inquire and tell me your interests and whatnot :D

QUICK NOTES:
-I'm fine with any level of roleplayer and can write anywhere from a couple sentences to five/six paragraphs depending on what we're writing and what you give me.
-Got writer's block? Tell me, and I'll tell you! We might be able to work it out together that way!
-I do try group RPs but only if they're slow paced, easy to jump in/out as needed, and/or have a post order because of my anxiety issues.

DOs and DON'T DOs
[+] SPOILER
I DO play both male and female.
I DO double up/play multiple characters if necessary
I DO take part in any gender pairing [m/m, f/m, f/f]
I DO play storylines with transgenders and/or other possible triggers if wanted.
I DON'T DO canon characters when playing in a fan-based universe [you can if you want, but don't make me]
I DON'T DO gore. I mean it's okay if someone dies or gets hurt, but no explicit details because I'm a scaredy-cat.
I DON'T DO general stuff that's above PG-13 because rules.

FANDOMS I ENJOY
[+] SPOILER
Pokemon/Digimon
Harvest Moon
Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle

Other Stuff- ask me if I know it/would be up to it. I can't think of anything much right now.

ORIGINAL IDEAS
[+] SPOILER
Human x Angel or Demon
Angel/Demon x Angel/Demon
Human x Alien
Human x Android/Robot
Classmate x Classmate
Teacher x Student
Friend x Friend's Sibling
Bandmate x Bandmate
Celeb x Fan
Celeb x Non-Fan
Good Guy/Girl x Bad Guy/Girl

Plenty of other stuff I can't think of at the moment, so...Gimme your ideas too! :D

That should be it for now. If you have other questions ask? :D

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:38 am

Return to The Pub