Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Postby mdom » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:35 pm

oooh so the Japanese man was me! I am a scab picker. If there's a disease for that, I certainly have it. Fortunately I haven't had any on my face.
"I think good samara had some digestive issues and she's going to have to make permanent changes to her diet" THAT'S CALLED BECOMING A ZOMBIE. SHE CAN ONLY EAT BRAINS!!! She can't eat regular food!! Never stay alone with her in enclosed spaces!!! Who's the good samara now!!
That story of you and 12 steps ajsdgsajhgasdgska can't believe you not only was friendly with him when you said you couldn't but also was more than friendly |D I mean, sure you guys have something, but his life does seem complicated. And his abusive gf won't be the one breaking up! She likes the power to abuse him. He has to set himself free.BEFORE YOU KISS AGAIN, PREFERABLY. Can't have her finding out and going there to slap you. Otherwise I'm gonna have to go there and kick her, too.
It seems i'll get my birthday wish!! It'll be cooler this week!!!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:26 pm

by Valentine Strange

Postby EVE » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:05 pm

ughh scab picking. I do it too haha but it's so bad for you
she's not a zombie!! she can only eat bananas and chicken broth until this passes. neutral foods haha. also rice porridge, the congee life
hey at least we didn't have sex! he wanted to and I wanted to but I stopped us !! I do not want to be the girl people cheat on their girlfriends with. ugh it is like the very first boy who wanted to date me but also had a girlfriend at the time. it's like my destiny hah. and it's funny you say he needs to set himself free xD this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaaxU9k2e4c song cropped up into my radar recently (because SHINee) and it reminded me of him and her. I sent it to him haha and said I hoped it cheered him up because it's a cute song
also funny about her coming here to slap me because we were talking about how people shouldn't dwell on past mistakes just because they spent a long time making them and he was jokingly saying how he should include that in his letter to her and attribute the quote to me and we were like lmao she'd come here to kick his ass and mine. she would not be amused. (she's interviewed with the same company that we work at because she is planning on coming back to korea to be with him, so it's a real possibility that she'll turn up here)
oooo yay cooler weather! when is your birthday omggg
12 steps, IMDB and I walked home together yesterday and also ate dinner together. the girls took the bus because it was drizzling. It's rainy season here in korea :u

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:26 am

Postby EVE » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:58 am

What's up with youuuu ahh

Postby mdom » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:01 am

WHAT
I WAS THESE DAYS LIKE
WHAT HAS E DONE SHE HASN'T POSTED IN DAYS
and now I see
wtffff it was my turn and my post didn't gooo AHHHH

ok so uhn it was my birthday but saturday it was someone else's birthday from the musical theater, I went to the party, got a happy birthday in a violin.
Then at the other week I went to see my friends in São Paulo and we went to a karaoke to sing our hearts out
my sister also made me go out to see Hello Kitty. I kid you not she wanted to go to a japanese festival to see someone dressed like HK but it's ok because she also took me to see a theater circus performance that was cool.
there were auditions for the musical at the musical theater school and there was drama |D because they chose someone who never goes to the classes xDDD and then someone who didn't even audition for anything (but is very good)
then the teachers lectured us for like, one hour |D and the motherfucking director of the school was like 'well the girl who misses all classes doesn't miss the payment day' and I was SHOOKETH WTF HOW UNETHICAL IS THAT TO SAY and he went even lower??? 'some people who got some good roles are very late in their payments' I HAVE LIKE, NO RESPECT LEFT FOR THAT MAN AFTER THAT just saying that he chose whoever he wanted because he is the director would be better.
anywayyyy guess which role I got
ABBA of course

Postby EVE » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:51 am

I've been waiting for you xD and I saw you were interacting with other things on the internet so I was like she must be online??????

oooo violin serenade. Karaoke sounds fun too :D yay hanging out with peeps
omg hello kitty xD was it an official thing put out by Sanrio or just any old person in a costume
I don't think I've actually seen a theater circus performance. like an acrobatic people one right?

drama at drama school!! haha it's not a fair system.
ABBA the group? xD

these days tons of things have happened as usual ugh
short version: hanging out with him more now because they broke up and he was like we can be friends now hahahaha. we have had sex. but he doesn't want to date me or have sex with me anymore because he links sex to dating and he doesn't want to date me. found a stray kitten two weeks ago that had diseases and died in a week. pooped all over my apartment. it gave me ringworm. am currently super itchy and covered in lesions. going to the hospital tomorrow again to get tested for ringworm. lol was forced to go today but the ER department didn't have the stuff to test for anything so I have to go back tomorrow anyway.

Postby mdom » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:46 pm

HA So I was traveling that's why I didn't reply earlier this time. BFF had some sort of crisis and asked me to visit. Night terrors and shit. He's better now. Seeing a therapist at least.

Yes, it was official xD When they release new merch and stuff they always have someone in the big head costume to take pics with the kids xD and my sister.

yessss there's a musical with ABBA songs and we'll do a Mamma Mia/Dancing Queen mashup

WHY does he not want to date you. Also why can't he be casual u.u men are so complicated.
awww I'm sorry about the kiten :( are you better now? Both physically due to ringworm and mentally due to cat? Did your zombie friend bite anyone? Are there people going missing in the area?

Postby EVE » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 pm

Well traveling makes sense. at least you didn't forget about me again :U
okay good that your BFF is doing better and at a therapist

hahaha your sister is a diehard fan of hello kitty. hooked for life

oooo have you seen the new Mamma Mia movie btw

his reason is that he wants to be alone, but in my mind I'm pretty sure it's that he still wants her and won't ever really want to date me. I mean he does need to be alone. but eh. last time he said that he started dating her again right after. and then they broke up. but still. he's going back to SA next week to sort out a bank situation for her. like he still lives his whole life for her. okay that's unfair to him. but I'm feeling petty. the situation is that she transferred all of her money from korea into his account like a couple months ago when they were broken up. and now she /needs/ it to live her life. he can't remember his password to get into his account to send her the money and he can't resolve it over the phone for some reason because he can't reach the right people to help him. so he's flying to SA to sort it out. when she was originally asking for her money back, she said she'd pay for him to fly to SA and now he's doing it. I'm all like yeah you're going to see her while you're there. and he's like no she's in a whole other city far away. and it's like uh huh you're probably going to come back married to her.
he just can't be casual. I don't know. it was confusing because there were times when he said we could be casual but then he decides he can't do it. he very firmly says "friends, no sex" with me. that's all he wants from me. he can't admit to me that he still wants to date her. he just says he wants to be alone and that he can't predict the future. he never ever says he doesn't want to date her. he always words it as it's an impossibility and that he can't
yeah I am better. the ringworm seems to be healing. they don't itch but all the little patches are still there. I wonder how long they'll persist because I think I tend to heal slowly. the cat was such a stupid thing to do haha
lol zombie friend didn't bite anyone
Dr Who has left though. her flight was yesterday (Wednesday). I feel sad about it but I didn't see her on her last day or anything, so our goodbye was on Monday

Postby mdom » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:57 pm

Nooo I never forgot about youuu :( In my mind(or in an alternative universe) I totally replied ok! mdom with a good memory lives elsewhere, but she lives
ugh, my bff is moody because his therapist said he's closed to himself and I agreed. bitch u ain't a open book! stop disagreeing! u.u

YES I HAVE I LOVE IT even though it's like terrible but it's so fun!! I loved the ending scene.

fff that boy needs a good slap in the face. By reality, I mean! Maybe by me, maybe by you, maybe by another teacher, but mostly by reality. What a hassle to travel all that distance for a bank stuff (also how dumb of her to do that, but actually how smart and manipulative of her to do it then ask for the money back. abusive partners are smart in a very psycho way).
why can't you find a good korean boy from a k-drama!
awww poor cat, you just need to find a healthy one. put a craigslist ad or the korean equivalent. looking for stray healthy cat that won't give me diseases. will pay 10(korean currency[I feel like you told me what is the name of that but I already forgot {just to open one more inside the other two}]). contact EVE @ windlyn
awww bye Dr Who! Will you keep in touch by any social media platform?

Postby EVE » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:06 pm

haha I knowww I'm just kidding. I was low-key having a crisis though thinking you weren't going to reply anymore hahahahahah anxiety
hahah your bff will come around. that's what his therapist is for. opening that book :v

I want to go see it xD and the third hotel Transylvania movie too xD

yeah I feel like I need to keep my distance from him because I do still like him, but he doesn't like me. he just wants to "be my friend" as he says. isn't it crazy? everyone thinks it's a sudden trip lol but hey that's their logic for them. she says is was a /mistake/ that she transferred all of her money into his account. but like how the fuck would that even happen? you have to deliberately enter/select your account number and also she gave his account number to her company to get her end of contract bonus. yeah that's what I keep thinking about. she's physically and emotionally abusive but he believes she's his soulmate. everything I hear about her is like wtf crazy. but I'm trying to keep an open mind hahaha because she's a person that he loves so there's obviously something.
someone find me a nice Korean boy ugh
I actually am supposed to stay the fuck away from cats. I went to the doctor today and got the results of my allergy test haha. I'm also supposed to not eat apples, potatoes, tomatoes, and peaches for a month and then try again and see if I'm itchy. things I didn't know I was allergic to. well I didn't know for sure but I suspected peaches. good to know it is legit. I'm also allergic to birch haha random
we'll try? I dunno. I do want to stay friends with her but she doesn't fb much lol

Postby mdom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:09 pm

nooo anytime you feel like that just poke me on fb or something xD
he's come around already. He just needed a day off |D

Are they on the theaters there? Here where I live the movies, even ones for grownups, are coming only dubbed >:U it's pissing me off.

abusive people are still people, just sucky people xD the thing is he has to open his eyes by himself, unfortunately. And he will, let's just hope it's not too late.
craigslist ad for E- nice korean boy with hairless cat who doesn't like peaches or apples
birch is definitely random. BUT POTATOES?? better walk with an antihistaminic in your purse. how you're gonna live in the world without eating potatoes.

Postby EVE » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:10 pm

xD yes good back up plan
woo what a good turn. haha people just need time to cool down generally

yeah they are. it came out on 8/8. so did hotel Transylvania lol
they always do subs here. so there are Korean subs on the bottom but original voice at least
and they have anime movies which is crazy because I've never seen anime movies in the US

yeahhhh it's weird to think about how he must be feeling. I keep relating lyrics of songs to their situation lol. but idk how he feels. but it's how I imagine he feels, so I kind of understand it's hard when you lose something and such. I still hang out with him even though I just said I should maybe keep my distance hahaha. we had lunch today and yesterday
I like peaches and apples. but I shall try to avoid them. apples scored pretty low on the test though so I think if anything I could still eat those. I had tomatoes and potatoes at lunch today lollll. I'm only like level 2 out of 6 so it's not life threatening but maybe it irritates my skin lesions. idk. he did said just to avoid for a month before continuing to eat them and I've eaten them my whole life without incident
what are you allergic to? go get tested

Postby mdom » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:23 pm

woohoo yay for subss
also I've never seen anime here either
I guess just Spirited Away. And the first pokemon movie xDD

why don't you never do what you have to do!!Texting, having lunch!!! Not good!!
Ahhh right good thing it's not that bad, just avoid for a while and then eat again.
WHAT NO if I find out I'm allergic to like, chocolate or banana I'll cry for a week!! I'm better off now knowing ok!!

Also a fun anecdote that you can say to your coworkers it happened to your grandparents or something.
My parents always drink coffee after every meal for some reason (they're addicts, that's the reason). So today (father's day here) we ate out and were leaving the restaurant when my dad started walking towards a mcdonalds. And my mom was like 'why are you going there. It's coffee time'. And I said 'there's no coffee there, dad.' (not here, at least) and He just. Pointed at the ice cream machine and asked 'if there's no coffee, what is that for?'

Postby EVE » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:01 am

I think Your Name was the first anime or something that ever showed in theaters. well aside from Pokemon or Digimon maybe? definitely Pokemon xD or at least to my memory the theaters in the US don't do anime movies

ughhhhhhhhh because he's like actually my friend. but yeah. we had dinner today as well haha because we walked home together. it will be less soon because we'll be on regular schedule after his vacation. also first of all he won't be here for vacation. and on regular schedule everyone leaves at the same time so at least IMDB will be with us on the walk home. not my fault it's too hot for the girls (new girl and actual teacher. rip dr who ;;) and they take the bus :u also IMDB's girlfriend is leaving soon too so he'll be back with 12 steps all the time. so he'll have his bff back and I won't get to spend that much time with him
I gave my apples to IMDB haha because I bought a bag of them from the supermarket before I got the results of this test. ugh what a waste of apples
your body is suffering because you don't know!!!
also the ringworm seems to be resurfacing so it's stressing me out like a ton. it's never going to go away. fuck meeee.

everyone is addicted to coffee!! oh happy Father's Day haha. hahaha ice cream machine = coffee?

Postby mdom » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:17 pm

HELLO
I didn't forget you!!! but trisphee has an event now and it's a user event that users host games so i'm hosting stuff but also playing stuff sadghasjdkasjdh madness

So how's things been with 12 steps? Did he get back? Or is he still at SA? Is IMDB hogging him now xD
is the ringworm better? Maybe it's the stress making it worse then it'll be a vicious cycle RIP

I'm going to travel tomorrow but Friday i'll be back SO I'LL BE BETTER AT RESPONDING!! I promise

Postby EVE » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:21 am

xD it's okay. I was waiting patiently.
did you get all the trisphee event stuffff

he's not back yet. he'll be back tomorrow evening. it's been okay with him I guess. he was updating me about his trip the first two days and then he stopped messaging me, but he messaged me again yesterday to check in, so I feel better lol and he did say he wasn't mad at me. he's just been busy. and also not to worry about the girl because that was his first assumption of why I was worried (I'd said it was good to hear from him and that I'd been worried). we'll see if IMDB and him are joined at the hip again. they totally will be haha. the past two days it's just been me and IMDB walking home haha

woo tomorrow I have to go take the placement test for Korean class. a bunch of us are going because they're making teachers under 6 months go to the class hahahaha. mandatory class is so not going to boost positivity about the Korean classes.

traveling all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway