Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Pets and Princesses [Jin and Mira]

Moderator: Sanchicho

Pets and Princesses [Jin and Mira]

Postby JinMay » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:01 pm

Prince Levi 'Pierre' De Saint-Coquille

Title: Prince of the Aurora Kingdom
Bio: Young prince Levi has everything everyone wishes they had. He was born to a wealthy family and grew up very spoiled. Always got what he wanted, and always excelled in his private lessons. As he grew up, it was clear to his parents that Levi needed a friend in his life. Despite being a sweet boy, not many people actually talked to him unless they were invited to the parties his parents threw for him. Levi always told his parents he didn't mind not having a friend but his parents know he's lying. Levi tends to spend his days cooped up in the palace library, reading books and re-reading them. He even likes to go out to the bookstore and buy books to bring back and add to his personal collection which is already a large collection.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 am

My Discord
thebossrimi

Tell me who you are and we can be friends on there maybe? :heart:

Re: Pets and Princesses [Jin and Mira]

Postby MiraRose » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:01 pm

Promise the Neko Girl

Title: Pet of the Prince of the Aurora Kingdom
Bio: Promise is the pet of the Prince, who she calls Levi. She was the only one ever allowed to call him that, as that was her name for him. She was brought to him as a birthday gift as a small child, so he would always have someone to be his friend. She is close to him, reading with him all the time, as well as going with him to the bookstore to get more books. She has started to grow romantic feelings for him, but sadly, she knew nothing would ever come of it.

Postby JinMay » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:31 pm

"Pierre! Where are you going now?" Levi's father asked as his son walked down the stairs with Promise. "The bookstore, father." Levi answered with an apologetic smile. "Pierre, don't you think you have enough books already?" his father asked. Levi stopped to think about this, perhaps his father was right. "Well...perhaps I do but I do not think you can have too many books. Besides father, you seem to have a lot of books in your study." he pointed out. Levi's father sighed and smiled as he shook his head, "You make a good point but do you have room for the books you want to buy?" his father asked. "I sure hope so father. If not I may have to do the unthinkable and throw some books out." Levi answered. "Oh there you are dear, you have a phonecall from Deon." Levi's mother said to her husband.

Levi's father nodded and quickly took his leave, leaving his wife there with Levi who was already at the bottom of the stairs. "Where are you going?" she asked her son. "The bookstore. Did you need anything mother?" he asked. "If you find a cookbook that I don't have yet could you get it for me please?" she asked. "Of course mother. I'll look for one when Promise and I get there." he answered. "Try not to stay out too late dear." his mother warned. "I'll only be gone at most an hour or two. We'll be home soon!" Levi assured and looked at Promise. "Let's go Promise!" he said and smiled at her.

Postby MiraRose » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:12 pm

Promise, the prince's neko pet, smiled, having stood quietly beside the prince when his father spoke to him, nodded and followed along quietly, the way it was expected of her to. She knew how to act when it came to his parents being around. It was the rules, for her to stay quiet unless spoken to. At least when out with his family. When it was just the two of them it was different, they were able to chat and joke, something real friends always did. She loved that, loved being able to speak when she felt like it. When it was just her and Levi, the prince.

As soon as they were far enough away from the castle where she knew it things wouldn't make a difference, she let out a soft sigh,"Phew. It's hard to stay quiet when you really don't want to." She said to Levi,"And how could he ask where we are going? We go to the book store at least two or three times a week!"

Postby JinMay » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:17 am

Levi laughed at what Promise said and ruffled her hair gently with his hand playfully. "I think my father only asks because he wants to make sure that's the only place I go to. I guess he thinks I may run off to other places and get home very late. However he should know that I would never do that." he answered as they walked through the kingdom's busy streets. It was here that he would take her hand to make sure they didn't end up getting separated by the large crowds of busy people. Levi's mother loved getting cookbooks at every chance she got. She enjoyed cooking for her family but always had servants helping her set the table and helping her with other dishes.

Postby MiraRose » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Promise nodded as they continued on. She couldn't help but be excited,"The final book of our series is released today~" She said,"I can't wait to find out what happens to everyone! I hope it's ended just right. This series was already a total rollarcoaster right from the start." She smiled at Levi,"Did you remember to grab the book list before we left?" She asked him.

Postby JinMay » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:03 pm

Levi was surprised to hear that the last book was out today. "Oh no, that is bitter sweet you know. It was such a great read. I'm a little sad to know it's finally ending." he said, giving her a sad smile. "I'm sure it will be ended just fine. I just hope it's not a cliff hanger ending because those are the worst and some books I've read have ended that way." Levi commented as they continued towards the large bookstore. When Promise mentioned the list, Levi stopped walking and panicked slightly. "Y-yeah of course I brought it. I think." he said and scratched the back of his head nervously. Reaching into his back pocket, he let out a sigh of relief when he pulled the folded sheet of paper out. "See? Here it is." Levi said to her and grinned.

Postby MiraRose » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:47 am

Promise giggled,"Good~ Remember how we had forgotten it last time? I think we had to add books to the list because of that." She looked at it and smiled,"Plus you never know what other interesting books we might be able to find~" Promise loved reading. It was something she always enjoyed even before she became the prince's pet. When he was sick, she would read his favorites to him as he would for her, and that's how they had such a close friendship.

Postby JinMay » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:50 am

Levi nodded, "Yes I remember. However, it won't happen again." he said and chuckled. He was often forgetful so he was bound to have a repeat of this at some point, he knew it. He resumed to walk with her to the bookstore and listened to Promise speak. "That's true. The bookstore is full of surprises, I'm sure we'll be able to find every book on our list and maybe even more." Levi answered and when they reached the bookstore, Levi opened the door for her to go in first and then followed her in. Reading was what they had in common, it was what created the close friendship that they now had.

Postby MiraRose » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:07 am

Promise's eyes widened as she looked around the bookstore. She felt like a kid in a candy store. She wanted to race off to look at all the wonderful books, but she stayed with Levi, checking the list to make sure they got the books they came for first. As soon as they had gotten the books from the list, she sped off to look at other ones, hoping to find some neat new stories to get lost in.

Postby JinMay » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:58 am

Levi laughed when he saw Promise run off after they had gotten all of the books on their list. He decided to go look at the cookbooks, he still needed to get his mother one. Walking over to the cook book section, he looked at all the different kinds and frowned, "Which ones does she already have?" he asked himself and sighed. Perhaps it would have been wise to have asked his mother to make a list of the ones she already had.

Postby MiraRose » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:11 am

Promise smiled, looking around at all the books. She found a few she thought she would like to read, but only got two or three of them, as she didn't want to go too incredibly crazy on the bookstore. It was almost too hard to hold back at times.

Postby JinMay » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:10 am

After staring at the cookbooks, Levi found one that he had never seen at the house before so he took it and went to look for Promise. When he found her, he smiled and walked over to her. "Getting more books I see." Levi noted and laughed. "Did you find something good?" he asked her.

Postby MiraRose » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:33 am

Promise smiled and nodded,"Of course~" She said, grabbing the ones she knew for sure she wanted,"We should go before I end up trying to buy the whole store." She giggled.

Postby JinMay » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:19 am

Levi smiled and nodded, "Not that it would be a problem but then where would we go to buy more books?" he asked Promise as he walked with her to the counter and set the stack of books they had gotten down on the counter for the young lady to start scanning them and putting them into a paper bag. The young lady blushed and smiled up at Levi to which he only smiled back and handed her the money that was required. "T-Thank you and h-have a good day!" the young lady stuttered nervously. "You too miss." Levi said as he took the bag and looked at Promise. "Let's go." he said to her softly.

Return to The Secret Passageway