Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

INSOMNIA: mushroom forest

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: INSOMNIA: mushroom forest

Postby ShiroGEM » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:35 pm

yes. i am a snail and have not written anything in a while, therefore forgive my horrible grammar yet again hahA
me: i drew a bit of art
dont get ur hopes up tho its trash
beansprouts:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
HOPES UP
X1000

Yue suppressed the thought of mentioning the stinging acid that splashed on his arms, it really wasn’t serious. He pulled down his sleeves in an attempt to hide the burns. “Apart from my smudged eyeliner and muddy boots, I’m good.” Milae disgustedly brushed the dirt off his socks. The group moved towards the banks of the river as most of the smaller predators slithered away into the creeks. Checking the intel, Yue leaded the centuria deeper into the forest, the mushrooms growing thicker and slimier with every step.

“This is seriously gross.” The boxer moved away from the oozing blood red stems. Cockroaches searched the floor for dead carcasses and he shivered at the thought that Toffee would possibly eat them. However, he graciously remembered he was able to enhance light projection and waited for the spell to conjure.

An arm grabbed Milae’s left shoulder, causing him to jolt and twist instantly to deliver a high kick with intense weight distribution. Sandy was lucky to have stepped back just right on time.

“Peekaboo!” She laughed, which earned Sandy a jab in the stomach, wailing in pain as she sank to the ground. “How could you!? I thought we were friends.”

Yue sighed, not amused. “Do you have updates on intel?”

She stood up slowly as the pain subsided, speaking painfully formally to their leader. “There’s a thick smog up ahead which seems to mask a lot of our team’s senses. Most notably sight and smell. There’s also a rumbling in the ground that I can’t find the source to so we have to be aware of that. That said, we aren’t too far from the objective. Here’s an up to date rendered map.”

Yue contemplated about the formation before turning to Milae. “I want you on the front. Sandy stay a few meters in rear until we pass your scouted boundaries, should be a while. The remainder of us will travel tightly together.” He knew those two were adept in hyperactive sensitivity and they were at a disadvantage in terms of adaptability. Stupid, limiting... majors. He trusted that Toffee was able to back Rune up in terms of melee combat, but he couldn’t ignore the warning Sandy had given him. Groaning, he took some of Milae’s baggage to give him a bit more freedom and stood in between Rune and Sandy, trailing slightly behind.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:21 pm

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Previous

Return to The Secret Passageway