Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Postby EVE » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:33 am

haha I sent them on discord. that's my lazy person way of uploading from the phone
let me go fetch the image links
or you can sign into discord sometimes in your life :D:D:D
ImageImageImage
he's blurry because he's tiny and hyperactive haha

it's not good. ughhhh I hate it. liking someone is such a vulnerable place to be
I answered "haha you too (emoticon that says jia you=the chinese for ganbatte if you know what I mean? if I were on my phone I'd put it in. my keyboard got a bunch of those weird text emoticons when it updated android to oreo haha. Okay got on my phone to edit in the emoticon to show you (ง •_•)ง,加油)" like a champion :p
dude I'm afraid to even message him because I don't want him to be like wtf is wrong with this person
I've sent him messages today and I'm like okay I need to stop because I need to stopppppp. freaking the fuck out. no messaging him until he returns to work. new rule!! hold me to it. make me feel bad about it

woo food. what did you eat? I eat too much |D I need to eat better food. like more fruits. I haven't eaten fruit in forever hah. boo biting dogs. why are they evil. take them to the exorcist asap
ahahahaha hello kitty high fashion here we come

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 pm

Postby mdom » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:09 pm

I'm just. Why can't I multitask |D also time in discord is less time in my other tabs. sadhsadsadgha[

I LOVE THAT KITTEN. Steal it and send to Brazil pls!!!

ok, no messages!! Also no immediate replies!! but cute emoticons. send me those instead xD

uh risotto! Mine had boar sausage apparently. What kind of fruit is local to Korea?
I told my sister to exorcise the dogs!! She thinks I'm kidding!!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 am

by Valentine Strange

Postby EVE » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:26 pm

hahaha well I just use it on my phone. I never open it on the computer usually

noooo I can't steal my coworker's kitten. she doesn't deserve that. find your own in Brazil

hahahah guess what. I annoyed him enough that he is low key mad at me. it's hard to tell over text of course but he seemed mad in the message he sent and I've now been put off of talking to him because I don't like when people are mad at me. so you're doing your job well!! or rather he did it for you?
ah Oreo is weird I don't know why android decided to add the text emoticons as an option to the keyboard. they don't even have the shrug one though!! they have that lying down one though which is golden

ooooo was it delicious? boar sausage sounds fancy
I don't know what is local to Korea. I miss the tropical fruits of Thailand/Taiwan. rip me
at least get the dogs to obedience school!!

Postby mdom » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:49 pm

and what about the cats I deserve!! I deserve all the cats!!

ok, no texting the mad person!! How did you annoy him? I bet he's in the wrong.

Yess it was delicious. It was fancy, they always choose fancy places because they have good jobs. They are people who turned out well in life. Unlike me. Find out what are the local fruits of Korea!! Ask around!! It's your homework!!

Postby EVE » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:24 pm

Yes doesn't Brazil have cats

Updating him about things that happened at work

Haha what are their jobs
Yeah tbh that's how I feel about my sister
Korea has oranges right now. I see people selling them. I'll ask the internet

Postby mdom » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:39 am

We doooo but my mom thinks cats are the devil, so she's against us adopting them. BUT if we were to receive one... by mail...

Uh my sister works in HR but it's like, a ok paying job... another is a lawyer that's not head of a legal department inside of a university, well paying job.... and the third is a professor at a federal institute, also good paying job.
Hey, you're living abroad, paying your bills, flirting around, how are you not turning well in life!!! Unless your sister like, married a billionaire.
what do you mean ask the internet, don't you have Korean co-workers xDD

Postby EVE » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:21 pm

Hahaha you can't mail cats (⊙o⊙) cats are the best. The devil psh

How many people are doing these jobs.
Ugh my life has no direction. I was thinking about when next year rolled around and wondering what I'd be doing. No answer there. Just a ball of nothing. My sister lives in NYC so she's cool.
Yeah but I don't talk to them lol and why would they know the fruits local to Korea. Do I know the American fruits haha

Postby mdom » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:00 am

damn post office restrictions u.u

Hey that just means you can steer your life anywhere you want!! There's nothing holding you back!! NYC does seem cool. You could move there and be cool too.
Hmmm you know that er, bananas aren't American? xD or something like that.

Postby EVE » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:21 am

haha don't want to kill cats in the mail
that's just cruel

I won't know how to steer my life ahhhhhh can't do shit
also I want to talk to the guy. but I have not. be proud of me!!

in other news, a different coworker has asked me to dinner. did I tell you about this? I wasn't sure if he was serious about it because it was during the company dinner on the 18th and he was quite drunkkk. but he asked me if I remembered him asking me to dinner yesterday, so apparently he was serious about it. haha what is my life

Postby mdom » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:30 am

I'm proud of you!!
Also you can do lotsd of things!! It's ok not to know what do want tho. No stress over it.

You're so popular |D Did you accept it??? You should, to make the first guy jealous xDDD

Postby EVE » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:34 am

Well scrap the being proud of me because I just messaged him

Guess what though. I slept with a stranger on Saturday. This weekend has been weird. This whole life sequence is weird.

I am going to have dinner with this person tomorrow I think. What am I doing with my life omg

Give me sage advice

Postby mdom » Tue May 01, 2018 7:40 am

why did you message him woman. What compélled you.

and what stranger. a ranmdom one. how did that happen??? are you ok E???? Like you can tell me if something's happening and you're doing stuff to find meaning or something. Take care so the person's not a psycopath

uhh me sage advice. Wear protection always??

Postby EVE » Wed May 02, 2018 6:53 pm

so like I wanted to know if he was mad at me. he said he was never mad. but idk things have gotten weird with him. like I don't think he wants to talk to me. I'll elaborate on this later. trying to talk about this in chronological order lol

anywayyyy yeah we went out on Saturday night and a guy was talking to me and I danced with him and then slept with him. I'm okayyy. he was super sweet and nice. nothing's going on in my life except work and weird relationships with people.

so the dinner with the other coworker was quite chill on Tuesday night. he's very honest and open about things. he straight up told me that he was attracted to me and was interested in getting to know me, but there were some complications on his side. I threw in that there were complications on my side too but I didn't tell him what exactly it was because lol how awkward would it be to be like "yeah I'm into this other coworker of ours, but idk what the situation is with him haha" but yeah. we had dinner and he wants to get to know me. there will probably be future outings once he sorts out the things on his side and if I want to

right, so I wanted to figure out wtf is up with the first coworker with the cat, so I asked him if we were ever going to have another chatty hang out day like before and he said that he needed to take some time to get back to me on it. way to make it weird!! I cannot read him at all. why am I so invested in him. this was yesterday. so then the same day at work he offered me a snack food which I took because I like food. evidently he was also trying to ask me something, but I didn't hear him because I was talking to the person next to me at work. ahhhh

Postby mdom » Thu May 03, 2018 4:38 am

oooh it was a good random then! yay for sweet nice guys.

Are you attracted to this other co-worker or just accepted dinner out of curiosity? xD maybe getting to know him will be nice, he can get a cat and that'll make him a good candidate (in my unbiased eyes of course)

Take some time??? what!! Why!!
Hope you get more clues today!!!

Postby EVE » Thu May 03, 2018 8:29 pm

haha yeah sweet nice guys are the only guys who are into me

funny you say that xD because he asked during the dinner and I answered exactly that. I was curious hahahahah. I mean he's not unattractive and I could easily be attracted to him? I mean you heard how easily I fell into this hole with the other coworker lmao

right??? like do you like me or not? evidently not??
yesterday at work he talked to me as well. but he hasn't replied to that question yet on the messenger. I was drawing on the chalkboard because the Korean teacher asked me to decorate the board for children's day and he came in and watched me for a couple minutes. he was looking through one of the powerpoint presentations for one of the games and one of the slides was of peanut butter and he was like "oh e made this one" and I was like "yeah that was me" because he knew I loved peanut butter lol. he also commented on things to me in the halls about how the activities were going with the students during the day because some of the students would use me as the hint. we had to go around to classrooms and play games with the students. one of the games was to look at the powerpoint slides and get the student at the front to guess the word. so it seems pretty normal but just no idea what's happening in relation to that question

last night, we all walked home together from work and 5 of us sat together on the roof and talked. everyone else trickled off as time passed and left me and the other coworker who took me to dinner. we chatted alone for a bit. he told me he's interested in taking me to dinner again sometime soon in the future if I wanted to. and also he ended things with the girl he had a complicated situation with. he's all funny about explaining the complications to me because he wants me to understand but he doesn't want me to be freaked out or something haha. so it's kind of vague, but he's definitely interested in me

so yeah
update you some more when things happen lol

tell me about your life. we still talk mostly about me xD

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway