Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Postby mdom » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:02 pm

Yesss it ends this weekend!

aw you and imdb together due to your affection for 12 steps xD It seems like he won't come back married to abusive gf, so that's good |D

How was the test? How's your Korean?? Will they force you guys to learn uhhh harder? xD

My friend is a doctor now! I mean, he has a doctorate. Yesterday I saw his uh thesis defense? dunno the name in English. But it was with the same advisor of my masters, the one that never really corrects or reads anything |D still a shitty advisor, but a famous professor and translator.

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:48 am

by Valentine Strange

Postby EVE » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:49 am

woo woo
and an event here now evidently xD

well it's just we're the ones who walk xD I wouldn't say I'm great friends with IMDB outside of when the three of us are all together. dunno. haaa yes good he didn't come back married. we've been spending a bunch of time together since he's been back. like slept over the past three days as well, so every day since he's been back. it's kind of weird. but also nice. I dunno. it's very cute

I didn't even end up taking the test lol. it was such a waste of time to go there in person. I was just told the class I'd be in and the others in the group didn't take it either since they've never learned any Korean before so obviously they were in the first level class. I am being forced to jump ahead again because there aren't enough people in my level. they're ahead by half a book. so blah. it'll be more difficult again because I am missing so much vocabulary probably. I need to read through the second half of the book I have by myself haha

yay congrats doctorate!! mr dr mdom friend.

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:48 pm

Postby mdom » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:51 pm

xD join the royal guard
because I want Jr to win obvs

Yay for being friends now that he's back! Nice but weird sounds good. Better than uhh just weird. Also almost thought the three of you were sleeping together. That would be weirder.

So much tension for the test and then no test! See, if you had taken it you could've flunk it xD then you wouldn't be a level ahead eheheh. But you can do it! Surely they must have that vocabulary in kpop songs!!

His dog is so nice and polite. Not a demon like my sister's dogs. He slept in my mattress but didn't lick my face. 10/10 would sleep again

Postby EVE » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:34 am

I think I did because I don't know who junior is xD and the other one seemed more serious

yeah it would be weird xD just the two of us. dunno things were tense today because I got upset. feeling way too emotional right now these days. I watched To All the Boys I've Loved Before and couldn't help but relate to the plot again |D and then got sad about it and this morning he was all "what's wrong???? tell meeee" so I did and I was sad. then I was angry about another stupid thing. and then upset again when I thought of past things when he was telling a story about wearing the wrong team's jersey to a baseball game. which was the baseball game he invited the girl to. then slept with her that weekend.

ughhh I don't even know if I want to go. I'm dreading it. I have to review the second half of the book and it's like the effort is too much. I just won't and settle for being lost |D

haha good. dogs should all be well trained and not demons

Postby mdom » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:48 pm

we're losing!! Damn Jr team! I want the winning prize!

Why did you relate to the plot? Is it because the girl is asian american XDD all I know is that and also something about 5 guys she likes/liked. Hope you're less emotional now.

Go E!! Don't be lost!! The effort is worth it! I mean... if you're living there already and stuff xD

Today was my dad's birthday. Then I went to the city's pride fest. He didn't like that xD

Postby EVE » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:21 pm

what's the winning prize? xD or do you just want it regardless

haha because the main guy that she pretends to be in a relationship with is super obsessed with his ex-girlfriend
yeah I'm less emotional now. it's good.

ughhhh I don't want to plan lessons either. planning lessons and going to class on Tuesday is going to suck

happy birthday mdom's dad!! pride sounds fun

Postby mdom » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:59 pm

I want it regardless xDD I want all items

oooh right xD the ex thing is over now though? hopefully.

Don't you have like
lessons planned from the other semester you can reuse xDD

YESSS IT WASS many drag queens seen. Also a drag singer called Gloria Groove.

Postby EVE » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:55 am

xD well if you don't win you can have mine. it's not like I'm vaguely invested here haha

yeahhhhh it is. but I think of it often |D like is it really? how could it be over? he's like I've cut her out completely. and I'm like you have a ton of her stuff in your apartment. like obviously she's going to get it some time. so she's not out of your life.

ugh I try to be ~original~~ but yeah I should just recycle ideas lol. I hate lesson planning

oooo fancy. I don't think I've ever seen drag queens

Postby mdom » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:01 pm

Hey, there's a rainbow skin here xD it's a good site.

Do you want him to throw it all away? What if something's useful xDD gotta recycle, reuse, etc.

Hehe if it's not the same students it's not copying

next night out with your fellow teachers you should suggest drag queens!

Postby EVE » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:37 pm

rainbow skin is the item you've always wanted xD

no I don't. I just mean it just shows that he's going to talk to her. she's part of his life even if he's in denial. it's all just mixed in with his stuff as well. it's not even packed away separately in her suitcase.
I keep thinking about how much he loves her. like just over the course of events. it's always her. and it makes me feel weird. like she is so important to him. and the only reason he isn't with her is because she didn't make him feel as important?

ugh well it's annoying when teachers repeat the same lesson idea in close succession. like the kids are going to notice.

I don't even go out with them anymore. idk. feeling distant from the girls in the office now.

Postby mdom » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:32 am

But you can look glamourous as well xD

He isn't with her because she's abusive!! He's better off without her!! Maybe it'll take a while for him to get that.

Isn't everything in the textbook anyway? Did I ask that before.

Nooo whyy D: still mad at gym leader?

Postby EVE » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:12 pm

haha I don't even know how this site works honestly. I just post here and read the announcements hahaha

I'm sure he's aware of that. he just doesn't talk about it. he's all like "I like your more than her." and I'm like uh huh that's impossible.

wellllll we don't have a textbook exactly. there are books the kids use and we make lessons based off of the reading book that they work on with the Korean teacher. but the thing we take from the reading book is just like the topic basically. our lessons have nothing to do with anything.

yeah she's back actually from her month long vacation and honestly I think this week has been the worst one in a long time lol
not that I'm mad at her. but we're not friends. I don't really include her when talking about hanging out with people. it's a possibility now that she's back and if she's there I guess I probably won't be, so that's of concern
in terms of the the other people though: the other girls hang out more with each other than with me. but that's probably my own fault. I spend most of my time with IMDB and 12 steps and enough time has passed that I'm not in the girl group really now. recently though (like since yesterday) I've been thinking about how it's a waste of my time. I'm really different from them and it feels like a waste of time to be there because I don't drink/smoke and I don't know about the things they talk about. but I don't want to be left out so I just hover there and they don't tell me to leave, but if I complained about it, they'd probably just be like well you don't need to be here. or at least 12 steps would. it's stupid but I am still bothered by the fact that no one is ever interested in the things I'm interested in. or rather not interested in the same things I'm not interested in? I wish I didn't feel about of place or like I'm always the one who has to compromise on things just so I can be around people

Postby mdom » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:39 pm

Hey, if you read the announcements you know how the site works xD

Maybe he means he wants to like you more than he likes her. And that'll happen. Just not like, so soon. He can be repeating it to himself to make it true.

Oh, so there's nothing like... basic one - teach present, intermediate III - passive voice, etc?? That's very confusing. How do you know what to teach if you get a class that was learning from another teacher.

I also don't drink/smoke so I'm usually like that Sarah comic. You know, that one with wide eyes? Sarah's scribbles!! She had one with people in a group talking and her with cymbals approaching. The cymbals are 'the latest obscure thing I'm obsessed with' but to me it's useless information. Like they're talking about jobs and relationships and I'd be like 'hey did you know in Ancient Greece they didn't have a word for hello'.

Postby EVE » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:37 pm

xD I don't know what even happens on here. and it's better that way. no desire for items

yeah dunno. he's also the type of person to just say things to make sure no feelings are hurt. he was all upset the other day because I didn't have anything to say about music he was playing and I didn't say it was bad or anything. I just didn't say anything at all because I knew he'd be upset. I made one comment like the lyrics don't make sense and he was like "you're just saying it's shitty" and I'm like "I literally did not" and he's always like "not in so many words." and he's like whatever we'll just listen to your music. and I'm like don't pretend to like my music if you don't really!!! he's all that's just how I am, I can appreciate things that aren't my thing because you like them and I care about you. which honestly just makes me feel shitty.

basically it's just a free for all. lol you try not to repeat the same exact lesson that you know your kids have done. but if it's the same English point then whatever. you can't know what lesson the teacher before you picked and there's usually a selection of like 2 or 3 per week. we all make lessons every week and so that means teachers might be doing the same English point for different weeks, but you don't know what someone else chose to teach. if that makes sense.

Sarah's scribbles haha yes. they talk about like music, movies, politics, other stuff. rarely stuff I know about. unless it's like work. I've been thinking about how my birthday is coming up in 1.5 months but people probably won't celebrate with me because there's nothing celebratory that doesn't involve drinking and if I ask people to celebrate with me without drinking/smoking, then they'll be unhappy anyway.

Postby mdom » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:58 pm

xD But the items are so cuuute!

Damn he's sounding like my bff @_@ I always have to say something because he hates silence and i'm not a very wordy person. So I'm like 'silence is agreement' and he's like 'no, saying you agree is agreeing' and then I'm like ok I like it and he goes 'but why did you like it'. Bro, let me enjoy it in peace, without analyzing it!!!
Don't feel shitty about it. It's all his insecurity.

That's really messy |D I thought your bosses had like, a goal in teaching English or something xD but if you want to give lyrics to a song so theoretically you could? Like one with cursing? xDD

Tell them to fuck off, birthdays are celebrated with cake!! Why do they have to involve drinking/smoking in it!! You guys can binge watch series, play board games, so much stuff.

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway