Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Postby EVE » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:19 am

they're pretty cute yeah xD

I think it's more he just wants me to like the things that he likes
haha I hate analyzing shit. ughhhh it makes me feel dumb because I don't analyze anything

yeah no our goals are just to have fun hah. no lyrics to a song xD someone will notice the cursing

I was talking to 12 steps today about how I was worried about no one celebrating my birthday and he's like he'll definitely celebrate it with me. it's just their usual habits. we'll probably just go out to eat and then part ways. IMDB's birthday is next actually. I probably won't be celebrating with them

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 12:45 am

Postby mdom » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:39 pm

HELLO MY FLOWERS ARE ALL DEAD IN THIS FLOWERSHOP PROBABLY

speaking of which I'm talking to my mom's orchids because she said she does that every day
some have blossomed but I know correlation is not causation!!
what else
juniors won this event after I did like 30% of the points xDDD
I still need to talk to my accountant RIP watch me go to jail over tacxes

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 12:45 pm

by Valentine Strange

Postby EVE » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:36 am

it's fine we'll pluck more from the wild

hahaha well hey if it's working it's working xD
I don't think our orchids ever did that well. they never made flowers after the original ones died out

xD you are the best team player!

no jail for taxes! is that the IRS? do you have an IRS? |D
I'm a terrible adult person

Postby mdom » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:04 pm

what no we have to order from uhh suppliers. Like real businesswomen xD

My mom is surprised, but she thinks it's because the laundry area is cooler and has indirect sun. Also she told me to not water them at all?? For two weeks?? Are orchids cacti??

No, it's about taxes regarding my professional translation work. The one I haven't started yet because procrastination is my real vocation. I'm not in the uhhh IRS level of earning enough money to pay taxes. What about you? Do you have to pay something, as a teacher working abroad?

Postby EVE » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:12 am

xD why aren't we growing our own flowers

I don't know shit about orchids lol. my botany skills are at a zero. indirect sun and not overwatering seem key to things though

Procrastination vocation rhymes so it must be valid. ah are the translation taxes different?
yeah we pay taxes in Korea and I file them for the US too when tax season rolls around

yesterday was crazy. long story short. 12 steps and IMDB and IMDB's friend from home all got super wasted. I was hella mad at 12 for having no self control and he was mad at me for being mad. I actually pushed back when he was being all well you can just leave if you're going to be not fun. he was recently telling me how he needed to reconsider his life choices and what not and was trying to organize his life AND also that my negative attitude was bringing him down. so I was all "this is how you're getting your life together. okay fucker :u don't you ever dare say again that I bring you down." I ended up taking two sips of whisky to prove some kind of point. I forget what it exactly even was. such a blind rage. it was along the lines of I'll also make shitty life decisions since that's apparently what everyone's all about. I almost cried doing it because it was such a betrayal of my entire self image. so that happened.

Postby mdom » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:26 pm

because this store is a front to... to... something shady! Yes! Like international something. But really complicated.

Yeah as a translator I can pay less taxes than a full on company but more than someone who's just doing services. Anyway it's a mess here xD

DID U SLAP HIM
It was a good occasion to slap him. I bet it tasted horrible. I mean, they gotta learn to respect you someday. Some people spend their lives not drinking.Can they only respect people who don't drink after they go to rehab or something? That's pretty dumb.

Postby EVE » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:46 am

are the flowers just a front for an AI operation

oh okay. well that's nice. less taxes. taxes are taxing |D at least I don't make enough money to have to actually pay taxes to the US

nah didn't slap him. not a slapper.
it was kind of gross. but it didn't taste like much honestly? lol it was just tingly and bitter. I'm like okay whatever you can drink but you obviously have no self control. you'll just keep going.
we went to an LP bar and they got one bottle of vodka and were going to be cool with that. but 12 wanted to also get whisky after the vodka was done. IMDB and friend were like no dude the vodka is fine. but after the vodka was finished he still wanted the whisky and the other two were like whatever if you're going to pay for it then we'll do it. so that's when I got mad at him.

Postby mdom » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:52 pm

they're a front for our pen pal communication shhh

Now I found out I'm in the workers registry since 2003... but I've never worked? The plot thickens for seemingly no reason.

What's an LP bar? |D also how was the zoo.

Postby EVE » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:41 pm

we are selling legitimate flowers

hahaha that's weird. how would you get registered

let me google it. it relates to having a dj playing music haha and being able to request songs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LP_record <- oh there we go

lol I was like did I mention the zoo?? but you stalker
yeah the zoo was fun. wed was korea foundation day or something and we worked morning hours so we had time off in the afternoon and 4 of us went to the zoo

Postby mdom » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:56 pm

Suuuure name like, 5 different flowers we're selling!!

I know what a long play is xD (because I'm old), I didn't know there were bars specialized |D how cool!

ahaha HEY you let me follow you on instagram, it's not stalking if the other person knows!
now that you went to the zoo, what is the national animal of Korea

Postby EVE » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:31 am

tulips, daisies, roses, sunflowers, gardenias

xD I don't know anything about music. yeah apparently there are. we saw a handful yesterday as well

I already knew that! it's the tiger xD

I'm feeling super lonely these days. it's not a good feeling

Postby mdom » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:34 pm

k so we sell those 5 flowers xD

awww D: are you still not hanging out with the other teachers?

Postby EVE » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:06 am

xD I don't know if I can name any more flowers

I am hanging out with them. but like I want to hang out every day haha
once I start hanging out, I like when it's a regular thing, but it isn't always, so then I start feeling weird. and then it gets weird because I act weird. anyway I just need to maintain my sanity and do the activities that I do when I am alone. I have a lot of solo hobbies because I'm alone a lot hah

Postby mdom » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:12 pm

uhh violet. lily. more names xD

Ah, have you tried uhh that site. meetup. It's literally about meetups. There's none in my city |D maybe there's one where you live.

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HOPE YOU EAT A DELICIOUS CAKE OR PIE !!!! MANY YEARS TO YOUUUUU

Postby EVE » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:14 pm

yeah maybe I'll look into meet ups
it just seems pointless. once I lose my cool around people it's all over. they'll never act the same around me again.

thank you :)

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway