Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Postby mdom » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:00 pm

Did you eat cake? Did you buy something special for yourself?

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 2:39 am

by Valentine Strange

Postby EVE » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:25 am

I did eat cake because work buys cake for us on our birthdays lol
I didn't buy anything special for myself
but I was pleasantly surprised because two of them got me gifts. real teacher got me watercolor markers and IMDB got me a nano block eevee figurine to assemble haha

also the four of us and one other person went to watch A Star is Born. kind of for my birthday but it didn't feel like it since 12 steps invited the other person who wasn't really my friend. so I was mad at him for that

also 12 steps and I have been tense. because I have developed feelings for him, but he does not have any for me.

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 2:39 pm

Postby mdom » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:15 am

Oooh nice, even got gifts!!
Did you like the movie? Did you see the drag queens who were in RuPaul's drag race? xD

Hmm how are you gonna solve that with 12 steps. Are you going to stay away or...?

Postby EVE » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:36 am

haha well I saw them but I didn't recognize that that's who they were xD

I don't know. it's hard to stay away. he's like my primary friend here
I told him that we shouldn't hang out but then I do still want to hang out
it just makes me feel shitty that he isn't in to me. unless he's in a positive drunk mood. he has told me to ignore everything that he says to me while he's drunk because he's told me that he loves me three times now hah. his sober words are he objectively does not want to date me

Postby mdom » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:24 pm

yikes not nice to hear he wants to and then to ignore that he wants. You shouldn't feel shitty... feelings are weird and you can't force anyone to like you. And judging by his previous girlfriend maybe he just dates assholes and you're too cool for him. Like, did he put money in your bank account? I don't think so

Postby EVE » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:15 pm

why you up so late haha

I don't know
it's like I want to believe he does like me and is just afraid of fucking it up or something
but he says he doesn't. objectively.
so yeah
cry me a river

Postby mdom » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:53 pm

I have no self control, that's why |D

Hm, gotta see if you suffer more with or without him...

Postby EVE » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:45 pm

haha cute response to the inktober thing

honestly hard to tell since the 3 of us hang out after work almost every day and that's usually fun and stuff
and then I am quite lonely on the weekends when we don't hang out

yesterday the three of us hung out until like 3 am

Postby mdom » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Ah so it's fun when you don't remember you want a relationship |D I've been there.
/slaps men

On the weekends you gotta take yourself out! Go to the zoo alone!

Postby EVE » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:56 pm

he was doing dumb cute shit that night as well
like we were in IMDB's apartment to make some ranch dip and then also sit around
and afterward we were talking alone on the short walk back to our building (we live in the building next to IMDB's)
and he was trying to make me feel better or something by telling me that I didn't like him either. like he wants me to not like him so that it's not him who's not liking me? I don't even know. it's that kind of shit that makes me think he likes me but is just afraid of being in a relationship. he also likes to say that he'd be a bad boyfriend and he doesn't understand why I even like him. but I just need to read everything as he's just trying to cover his ass instead of he's being soft with me because he likes me. or he's just being insecure. or whatever. it's too much. then he kissed me softly in the elevator. I didn't kiss him back. I'm sure it could have gone towards sleeping together again. this is the dumb shit that makes me think he likes me. fffffff.

I was just some girl that could fill the void at times and he never really liked me. this is the narrative that I need to believe in.

he's texting some girl he met a couple weeks ago. or at least he was yesterday. saw some messages pop up from her while we were looking at his phone. so yeah. that girl can take my place.

I went to the park by the river in Seoul by myself last weekend. I was really lonely. I dunno what to do by myself.

Postby mdom » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Why did he kiss you!! He can't do that kind of shit if he's saying no to you and also now trying to say you don't like him!!
and a new girl to the mess. A new girl for him to say no |D
Hmm you can take pics! Take a nap! Draw the nature!! Draw random people!!

Also you need to learn korean very fast now. I found a pet site that only has owls!! But it's all in korean. It's called owlforest.kr
You'll have to translate it for me

Postby EVE » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:54 pm

he likes to torture me

yeah she can handle his mess herself. he'll make her feel all special and then back out when she wants to date him as well. or maybe not. maybe that was just for me.

hahaha I can't learn Korean that fast!

Postby mdom » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:52 am

Hello I was at my syster's! But now I'm back.

Whaat c'mon I'm sure it's easy. I guess you have to learn 'login' 'logoff' 'register' and stuff like that.
Also 'owl' xD

Postby EVE » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:51 am

heyyy welcome back. how was that?

things are going to shit here as usual. don't know if I'm being a bad friend/person/whatever.

xD I can read log in and log out if its just English transliterated into Korean. I know login is just that. I've seen it before on sites. Register I don't know. I'd just have to google translate the entire site. hahaha

also ugh I spilled stuff on my laptop the other day and some of the keys are more awkward to press now. it's not that noticeable since I don't spend that much time typing on my laptop actually. it's weird. but now that I am typing this, I am reminded.

Postby mdom » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:23 am

It was good, I ate soo much. We went to a chocolaterie AND I WISH I HAD MORE THAN ONE DESSERT but ok, Gotta control myself.

I'm pretty sure you're not being a bad friend. you're super cool. Negatives? Can't see how cool you are.

Nooo! Are you brave enough to remove the keys and clean and put them back on?

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway