Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Postby EVE » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:03 pm

haha yeah I read that pink/red fades the fastest. the largest color molecules or something so they leak out easily

xD well can't argue with the boss I guess. what song are you singing?

kakaotalk lol
I don't actually know how to do the voice filter |D you can figure that out probably haha

also he's continued to call at the end of the day. it's like a thing now lol

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:25 am

Postby mdom » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:37 pm

My hair is gonna fade now D: it's purple.

Dancing queen |D but in portuguese, so less fabulous.

I'm also going to call you with the cat filter. Except with wifi. Because with minutes would be very expensive. What do you talk about? Your days? Is he giving advice still?

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 8:25 pm

by Valentine Strange

Postby EVE » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:02 pm

How long has it been purple? I remember it was purple some time ago too

Ah the classic. Is the translation much different?

Haha okay do it. I use Wi-Fi too but I bought data and have used like less than a quarter of it. Ugh this is why I don't see the point in buying data.

I've been sick so haven't felt like doing anything.

Yeah we just talk about our days. We actually didn't call most of the rest of the week because different sleeping times. We did call last night though for a while. Dunno. It's cute. He is still full of advice haha but he didn't eat dinner yesterday so hah

Postby mdom » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:34 pm

This week I dyed purple because my outfit for the presentation is green and you'll catch me dead wearing green with green hair. I had purple months ago because I had leftover dye xD but it's usually sea green.

It's basically the same thing, even 'dancing queen' is there and didn't become 'rainha dançarina' xD but ughh the teachers are stressing me out. This time the singing teacher changed once again some other song and then I was ok that's the last time you're changing the arrangement right and she said 'But I haven't changed in two weeks!' but LAST WEEK it was different! I need time to get used to things!!

Ah, I imagine you have wifi at the school, so you wouldn't use data there. I use data when I'm out running errands for my parents. They always add more things to the list after I left.

Sick how D: get better soon! Rest!!
HA! No moral ground anymore.

Postby EVE » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:43 am

lol why were you giving a presentation in a green outfit xD

hahaha imagine if it did become rainha dançarina. too many syllables man.
the singing teacher is out of control. she doesn't know what it's like because it's too familiar ground for her

yeah wifi at work and at home and I'm like not at home 10% of my life lol. I bought 2 gb and I've used 330 mb or something. it's going to expire the 11th. and I'm like should I go buy more?? am I going to start going outside in the midst of winter??
can't fault your parents in their old age

I think I had the flu? I was feeling feverish with body aches all of Friday at work and that was shitty. then I was still feverish yesterday. today no fever though. just a cough. so it's definitely fading. good thing too because we had to go in to work today to greet parents for the parents' meeting
right?? winning at petty arguments. no though we haven't argued about anything. haha. too distant to do that. I can't tell what kind of friends we are still. like are we friends or am I helping him with his English? also he's not like super responsive all the time but he likes to talk on the phone because we were texting good night yesterday and he sent :( and I was like why?? and he responded with dunno just sad, so I was like haha do you want to call and he said yes

Postby mdom » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:30 pm

Each person has a different color and I was like just don't give me yellow because I'm yellow!!! So I got the next best thing |D Hey, at least tambourine became tamborim. Imagine dancing to the beat of anything else.

Start spending more time at cafés! Cafés that don't have wifi xDDD Or ones that do, but use your data instead. To catch up on series!! Hahaha.

Should've spread the flu to all the students |D christmas (? non denominational holiday?) break coming earlier to the whole school.

Ah, where is he from? You can ask help him for stuff too. Like how to spend mobile data in South Korea xD

Postby EVE » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:21 am

xD such a rigid presentation. green is a color.

I can't even imagine dancing to the original right now |D I'm bad at envisioning dances

all cafes have wifi!! yeah I need to just use data even at home for today lol or something. and then get more tomorrow. dunno I might need it if friend wants to call? he called on my walk home today. cannot watch series on data psh. how much data do you think 2 gb is xD

omg haha we weren't going to have Christmas Day off actually. but now we are because something happened and the Korean teachers had to work an extra Sunday in exchange for that day off |D rough
lots of absent kids today though. I think everyone is already sick.

he's Korean. lol I guess I hadn't mentioned it because to me it felt very obvious that this meet up was basically full of Korean people. it was advertised as a language exchange meet up. but yeah Korean person. he's honestly increasing in the confusing factor. I'm telling myself "yes this is all perfectly normal friendly behavior. it is. don't read into it. bff and I pretty much converse in this manner but more familiar." he wanted to stay on call until he fell asleep today haha. like he was telling me I could do other stuff while on the call but just not to hang up and I didn't hang up, but he hung up a bit later. or I'm assuming he did. the call just ended. I mean he has to get up in 6ish hours so staying up talking to me obviously isn't a good idea haha. is this how friendship works?? again bff and I do this talk until he falls asleep as well but our relationship has always been a bit different from my average ones with other people lol.

Postby mdom » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:37 pm

It's on youtube! I can send you the link xD

you can watch series on low quality!! xDD 2GB sounds like a lot of data ok
at least one episode

you did get them sick! Mission accomplished.

Aw, a poor lonely korean boy. is he close to being in a kpop band. Can he sing?

Postby EVE » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:47 pm

hahaha send it so I can watch xD

well it's too late because it has since expired. I will be going to buy more today though ick

lmao I think everyone is just sick right now. two teachers were absent from our branch yesterday and we had to cover their classes because they didn't send a sub ugh. one was already absent but one got sick after the first class. slackers!!

he cannot sing as far as I know lol. he said he cannot when I asked after he asked me. I don't remember why we were talking about this. but hey your question has been answered

Postby mdom » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:16 am

Wait not me xD The original dance, I mean. From broadway and stuff.

Oh no, you started an epidemic! Or pandemic! I don't know the difference!! All the teachers were infected.

Hmmm what about dancing? Can he dance?

Postby EVE » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:40 am

oh psh I want to see your performance xD

I didn't start it. people were sick before me. I blame them!! I forget the difference but am too lazy to figure it out right now

no idea xD I'll ask I guess

also I spent last night with him after we watched a movie

Postby mdom » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:59 pm

You'll have to wait until February!!

:O you're part of the pan/epidemic. rip E, sick until the holidays.

How could you spend the night without knowing if he can dance. I think that's essential information ok. Also what movie did you watch. I'm still mad with Aquaman because Nicole Kidman being Jason Momoa's mom is weird but being Patrick Wilson's mom is inconceivable!!!

Postby EVE » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:03 am

I'll remind you to video it haha
This also reminds me I still never saw the second mamma Mia

I am coughing less now so that's a win

Haha well I've asked and he cannot dance. We saw the new spider man. Evidently he fell asleep during it because he wasn't into it. I didn't notice lol because I was intently watching. I liked it. It was fun and funny.
I know nothing about Aquaman except I saw a poster for it at the theater. Did you see it

Postby mdom » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:56 pm

it's ok, the second is not... so good. Unless you like Cher

Your cough got to my dad. I even had to postpone my trip. I'm going Monday

That movie hasn't premiered here yet! Yes I saw Aquaman. It was fun in that generic superhero kinda way.

Postby EVE » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:37 am

Do I even know who Cher is. |D no no I don't

The cough can traverse the internet o: where's your trip?

I hate the different premier dates. I'm still waiting for Ralph breaks the internet. I don't think I'll be seeing aquaman lol

New friend is being weird and not talking to me so yeah maybe new friend is dead. Don't need that stress in my life

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway