Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Flowershop AU Friendship mdom x EVE

Postby EVE » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:57 pm

noooooo what happened!!
rip phone

also sorry for the big delay in replying. I've just been distracted

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 11:15 pm

Postby mdom » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:14 am

lol it's been so long that my phone ressurected xDDD
it was like this;;; I always hang my bag on a faucet during my musical theater class. Why is there a random faucet? Good question. There's a faucet, a sink and a piano for us to put on our bags. Anyway I was sleepy and when I tried to pull my bag I opened the faucet and my bag drowned |D
My phone is now Jesus because it was dead for a couple days before deciding to come back to life!!!!

What's distracting you? Tell me all about it

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 11:15 am

by Valentine Strange

Postby EVE » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:32 pm

yayyy xD
lol the faucet does sound random and dangerous to stuff
good phone name!!

dunno just life I guess
I feel like I need to do more stuff but also I'm not doing anything hahaha
I kind of want to play Don't Starve haha since I've been watching people play that on youtube
but then it's kind of sad by myself

Postby mdom » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:01 am

Also many water bottles have fallen from the piano and broken D:

More stuff like what? xD I saw your harvest doodles! They were pretty cute!
Don't they have servers where you can join dst games?

Postby EVE » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:47 am

haha this musical theater room needs a shelf

dunnooo like life goals. need to draw more. write the comic story. draw the actual comic lmao. make a website to use as an art portfolio (which is more like make art pieces to put in a portfolio). the harvest doodles were fun haha
yeah I could just make a public server probably lol but I would rather play with people I know

Postby mdom » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:17 am

I know right!! They redecorated to add those ridiculous motivational stuff but not to add shelves!!

Yesss draw more o/ You can do it!! You have my total support!!! Go E!!!
Hm... we could play if we were ever online at the same time xD

Postby EVE » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 pm

motivational posters no! shelves yes! you need to do their redecorating to be practical

ahhh thank you. you're so supportive :>
<3
xD we could try to organize that. I miss the days when we used to all chat online for hours

Postby mdom » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:33 am

like they repainted the walls a terrible color instead of adding MIRRORS FOR US TO SEE OURSELVES DANCING??? u.u and added those horrible motivational posters. wtf.

damn I miss that too. I was talking to Biomecha about Solia's Next Top Model the other day xDDD and I was seeing all the usernames of all the people who competed. So many people I never saw again D:

Postby EVE » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:36 am

hahaha bad choices! you need the mirrors for good practice! like the Kpop dance practices I see on yt xD

I know right? it's a weird phenomenon/memory. like that phase of our lives is over but it was SO MUCH of our lives at that time. it's like where is everyone
omg SNTM xD who ran that? Dancy? I don't even remember omg

Postby mdom » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:44 pm

I KNOW RIGHT!! I wish he listened to us sometime!!!

WOW RUDE!! It was Tyra Banks, the supermodel also known as my mule account!! You even guest judged xDDD Dancy had the user nomination contest!! did u know she has 4 kids now

Postby EVE » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:23 pm

xD show him the Kpop dance videos

OHH right xD I forgot everything. I knew it wasn't you but it was you as Tyra. I remember guest judging haha that was so long ago
no way! 4 kids wow. I have no idea what she's up to. did she have 2 at the end of the solia era haha

Postby mdom » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:08 pm

mwahaha Not sure his mind is that open! I mean did I tell you that I asked for my certificate to be corrected of ortography errors and he corrected mine and no one else's??? Everyone else has an unprofessional certificate with things written wrong???

Yeah I remember she was married by then already but she's married for 5 years and has 4 babies, or some math like that xDD all girls. She teaches dance to kids, keeping up with her name, eheheh.

Postby EVE » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:32 pm

Kpop is for everyone!! haha no one else wants to know their mistakes. Good on you for getting yours corrected xD

omg all girls. haha like my cousin with all boys but she only has three. I'm glad she's still dancing. do you have her on fb? xD

man I was looking at my photobucket yesterday and missing all my cool stuff. good times good times

omg I just went to check on sapherna and apparently that's down??? |D turning into eden isle?

Postby mdom » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:02 am

It annoys me so much asjkdhaskjd I was watching the rehearsal of the theater class and he wrote the script xD and in the first five minutes there's an argument and it goes like 'omg let's have a civil discussion' 'you have no civilization!'
and I was just. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS IT'S CIVILITY AND NOT CIVILIZATION???? ugh dude.

Yes I have Dancy on my FB! I also have uhhh Demmy Gail, who recently married her best friend who's not the father of her kid xD and uhhh Ricyera! And her friend Maggy. Jesilyn separated from her husband finally...

OH yeah sapherna was down for a while for improvements, then came back but it was very empty! And now it has died 5ever. It'll come back as another site but I have given up hope.

Postby EVE » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:43 am

omg hahaha "you have no civilization!" imagine saying that to someone
you should take charge of this whole business. the decor and the writing

omg Demmy is married to someone else now? that's crazy haha I just have Azure and Ryciera. And you of course xD

yeah I saw the return from the maintenance and it seemed dead honestly. I don't think I'll join this new site

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway