Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Dreams of a Better World (VladxMarsh 2x2 rp)

Moderator: Sanchicho

Dreams of a Better World (VladxMarsh 2x2 rp)

Postby marshmallow_bunn » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:02 pm

It had been a week since the Cathedral had been destroyed and both were extremely exhausted from the harrowing escape. Iddium, once well-known princess of Fargor, had become a simple nun for her faith when she was exiled from her country along with her trusted friend and knight, Larasaan. They had escaped over the nearest border with some resistance, heading for the capitol so that they might find asylum with the other-worldly beings that inhabited the world as well as humans.

Iddium was seen as a traitor to the faith and to her people because she believed that even demons, vampires, and other ethereal creatures should be included in the practices and worship. This was something looked down upon because the Doctrine of Erdith, at least in it's more modern form, seemed fairly pro-human and anti-everything else.

Larasaan panted as she carried the princess on her back, Iddium having passed out not long after the border crossing. She stopped quickly when she heard some rustling up ahead and some figures moving towards what looked like some sort of hunted animal. She quickly hid behind a tree as not to be spotted so soon.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:59 am

Re: Dreams of a Better World (VladxMarsh 2x2 rp)

Postby Vladimir » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:03 pm

"There are... humans nearby." A dark voice murmured as he glanced up from beneath his cloak, his red eyes momentarily glancing through the forest ahead. He quickly vanished from sight, fading in a black mist of the sorts to watch from afar.

Markus remained silent as he glanced down at the animal still at his heels. He was not responsible for the death of the animal, so he was rather curious as to who would hunt such a great creature in the forest. He cared not for the humans making way towards him. Rather, they could serve as delicious prey should he so desire to feed off them.

They must have been somewhat interesting if Markus' friend, Lawrence, decided to go in hiding to watch them from afar.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:59 pm

Postby marshmallow_bunn » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Larasaan started to move away from the figure, getting ready to make a sprint at the moment's notice. She was much taller than the princess with short black hair that was pulled back in a low ponytail, her armor was red and covered most of her body, but was loose enough fitting that she could be quick if need be. Her amber eyes searched around the trees as she sensed something watching them. Iddium groaned a bit, shifting on Larasaan's back. She was much smaller, her auburn hair cascading down her back in little waves. The ends were just as frayed as her once white nun's dress which was caked with mud and dirt and stained slightly with blood from the men that Larasaan killed while escaping.

"Lar..Larasaan?" Iddium yawned, awakening slowly. "Quiet... you'll get us killed." Larasaan whispered to her harshly before making a mad dash around the clearing and towards their destination.

Postby Vladimir » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:10 pm

"Killed, no." A voice whispered, appearing suddenly behind the two strangers. Markus grinned at them, his golden eyes gleaming with amusement. His eyes quickly flew from the armor-covered woman to the smaller woman on her back.

"A nun? Oh, how interesting." He whispered to himself as he glanced around the forest, hoping Lawrence was watching. "So what brings you to these parts?" He could sense the cautious radiating off the knight. "I must add, your armor is rather lovely." He mused, interested in seeing how she'd react to his words.

Postby marshmallow_bunn » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:23 pm

Larasaan stopped dead in her tracks, placing Iddium against a tree between herself and the approaching foe. She drew her sword and cleared her throat before spitting. "You do not scare me foul beast!" She stood firm not noticing Iddium slip from behind her.

"Please, stop Larasaan!" Iddium stepped between her knight and the approaching man. "We are not here to fight them, remember our mission!" Iddium turned to face Markus, bowing to him quietly. "Please good sir. Let us be on our way. My kin are not far on our heels and I fear if they catch up to us they will no doubt destroy anything in their path. Please, we need safe passage to the capital to ask for the help of your leaders." She got down on her knees to beg. "I beseech you, please let us through."

"Princess, you should not be bowing to these dogs!" Larasaan pulled the girl up by her collar and pulled her close just in case they were attacked.

Postby Vladimir » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:37 pm

"A princess, you say? How fascinating. Not to burst your moods, you might be a tad bit to late." Markus mused, pointed behind the two with a grin. In the distance, a small group could be seen approaching their area quickly. "Why exactly is a princess running? Dressed as a.... nun." He spoke the last word in disgust, his face turning more cold.

"We must go, Markus." Lawrence whispered, appearing suddenly behind his friend. Markus gave a small jump as he turned to stare at Lawrence in surprise. "So soon? Were you tired of watching?"

"I killed some of the men nearby. They are considerably skilled and I'd rather we not waste our time here." As he finished his sentence, an arrow flew past the two, barely missing the Princess.

Postby marshmallow_bunn » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Iddium frowned and pushed away from her knight a bit, giving the man a defiant look. "I am a woman of the faith, I am a princess no longer." She let out a scream though when the arrow narrowly missed her. Larasaan grabbed her hand and carried the girl like a princess, turning so that her back would be towards the mob so that she would be hit instead. "You, Markus. Where could we run?" She approached Markus and the shadowy figure. "You do not have to assist us past that." She got primed to run, keeping an eye on the crowd.

Postby Vladimir » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:10 pm

Markus remained silent, his mood oddly turning more serious in the presence of Lawrence. He glanced at Lawrence wearily, awaiting for him to answer rather than himself.
"We have an old building not too far from here that no man would dare set foot in, if you so desire to escape them." Lawrence spoke quietly, his red eyes bored.
"I'm sure it'd suit you both just fine." Markus suddenly chimed in, a grin forming on his face.

Postby marshmallow_bunn » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:26 pm

"What remains of the lineage of the true kingdom of Fargor and it's servants thank you." Larasaan began to sprint as soon as she could, gripping the girl closer as arrows flew towards them more frequently now. Iddium kept her head down and her eyes closed as the other woman ran with her. Larasaan made a grunting noise in pain as one of the arrows did indeed strike between the plates in her armor, continuing to run with the princess however as she followed what directions she got from the other two. She kept watch for the shadowy figure, following it to what seemed to once have been a grand home which had gone decrepit on the outside with disuse and little upkeep. Larasann dodged inside, finding a place to hide Iddium for the time being until she was sure that the attackers would dissipate. She drew her sword, staying near the door to guard it from entry.

Postby Vladimir » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:09 pm

"You needn't worry of an intrusion." Lawrence began as he idly began to walk away from the group into a dark corridor of the building. Markus watched with a curious expression, tempted to follow his friend to see what he was planning on doing.
"Do not follow me." Lawrence's voice echoed, chilling the air before the room grew still as night.
"I'm rather curious as to what he plans on doing. But I'm certain you both will be just fine and dandy, yes?" Markus mused, approaching the two closer. "And it seems on of you is injured." He could faintly smell blood in the air, causing his red eyes to light up in warning.
"No one leaves, and no one enters unless my lord commands it." His voice grew dark momentarily, until realization suddenly hit him. Giving a look of disgust, he backed away from the two and remained silent.

Postby marshmallow_bunn » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Larasaan finally let her sword down and reached back to rip the arrow from her side. She hissed in pain and covered the wound with her hand, letting herself slink down. Iddium was staring at Markus when he did back away, nor really noticing that Larasaan had pulled the arrow out. Iddium stood and approached him, going down to her knees. "I have you and your friend to thank for my life." She stood, looking the other in the eyes without fear. She knew that either Lawrence or Markus could easily end her life at a moments notice yet this did not frighten her. "However... I'm afraid that we must leave as soon as it is safe. We still have our mission."

Larasaan got up and went to explore on her own, heading the way that Lawrence had went. She was looking for anything to stop the bleeding and possibly something to patch it up with. A fire and a hot poker would do to stop the bleeding.

Return to The Secret Passageway