Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

FastForward ; ►► [An AU]

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: FastForward ; ►► [An AU]

Postby Monster » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:11 pm

Seigmund scratched at the back of his head. Maybe his thin appearance gave away the fact that he didn't have much. "I-it's okay, honestly. It's the least I could do to make up for bumping into you in the hallway." His brown eyes stared at the wall to his left as she walked to the right of him. He was still sort of awkward around girls, in fact he couldn't remember the last time he was alone with a female. His face grew red at the thought of it.

He fidgeted with his red tie, rubbing his finger across at the yellow clip that was placed at the bottom of his tie. His mother had given it when he got his first tie. It was a bit childish and girly, but it liked it because his mom gave it to him. He wore it on days when he missed her. His purple ears flickered again as Joannah spoke up again. "Lovely name." spoke the college student before thinking. He looked away after speaking, wondering if that was the correct thing to say. "Do you prefer Ann?" Seigmund questioned, trying to quickly forget his previous statement.
"My name is Seigmund, but my friends call me Seig. They have difficulties pronouncing my full name- especially when they're drunk." The male chuckled to himself as he thought about his previous drunken nights with his friends. Occasionally he was the designated driver, and would watch over his friends at they drank alcoholic drink after alcoholic drink. It was a pain to drag them back to the car. Thankfully they managed to not puke in his car. He was glad for that.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:49 am

Postby Blueberry » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:11 pm

Joannah sighs at his pressing on with the conversation and not dropping it. She simply add in "How about this then You will treat me to breakfast plus showing me around," she turns he head away from him sighing in annoyance. She then adjusted her bow smiling at the memory of her real mother giving it to her before he left her at the orphanage, just the day before the awful car crash that killed her just when she was getting her act together too. She had not notice Seigmund telling her that her name was lovely. She quickly turns around and say "Yeah you can call me Ann if you want." She then smiles laughing a bit and saying "Alright Seig then lets go to breakfast together!"

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:49 am

Postby Monster » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:09 pm

Seigmund traced around the small star clip on his tie again. He would have to call his mother tonight and tell her about his day. Sometimes he was embarrassed that he was such a momma's boy. He turned his attention back towards Joannah. "Sure." He trailed off. One meal and a tour of the school seemed reasonable. "First semester here then- making you a freshman?" He questioned, though he was sure he knew the answer.
Seigmund wiped his forehead with his red sleeves before continuing to talk to Joannah. He had never felt more flustered before in his life. That was another thing that he would have to talk to his mom about. "Ann it is then!" He nodded, taking a quick look at his phone. There were no text messages, so he assumed that his friends didn't need him at the moment. Hopefully Yori and Al wouldn't need him for a few hours- as he was supposed to give a tour of the school as well. It was a fairly big school and even if they rushed eating and walking around the school, it would take at least two hours.

The two of them entered the cafeteria. It was empty, except for a few stragglers who were at their own tables. "What would you like to eat?" He questioned, and turned his body to look at Anna. "Have you even been in here before?"

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:49 am

Postby Blueberry » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:57 am

She gently scratches her head a bit laughing replying to the purple hair male "Yeah it is, The school is just so big it is hard to remember where I am and such." She giggled a bit to herself at his flustered thinking *he is probably shy so I have nothing to worry about.* She then shows her hand to shake his saying "Well then, Hope we become great friends," She gleams happily at him.

She had to stare at Seig's back as they were walking to the cafeteria so she wouldn't get lost thought she felt oddly flustered at following him.She scanned the cafeteria happy that no one could see her flustered face.She was a bit shock at him turning around asking that question since she was still a bit flustered at that. "Maybe I can have some Chocolate pancakes.......Yeah Some Chocolate Pancakes with a Banana and orange juice!" She smiles thinking if the schools was better than her foster mom's or not. She then shakes her head saying "at alas I haven't been here."

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:49 am

Previous

Return to The Secret Passageway