Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: In Love with the Prince...

Moderator: Sanchicho

Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: In Love with the Prince...

Postby Kimmi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:29 am

This RP is between Mika and myself. If you are not one of us, please don't post!

Name: Shayla

Race: Kitsune

Small Bio: Shayla was brought as the prince's "pet" when she was five years old. He was six. They grew up as close friends, only keeping to royal protocol behind closed doors, when it is just the two of them. Growing up in a kingdom where your race is considered a pet to humans is hard, but Shayla dreams of a day where she could marry the one she loves. Too bad for her the one she loves must marry a princess. As the days draw close, she dreads the wedding, and plans to escape by then.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:09 pm

Re: Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: In Love with the Prince...

Postby Mika » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:24 am

I couldn't find any good pictures.... Son I settled with this one...

Name: Akira

Race: Human

Bio: Akira had been born into royalty and so he had been groomed to reign from an early age. With his title came the responsibility of receiving a 'pet'. He was told it would come in handy when he grew older. He was told to treat it with love and respect so long as it was good, just not to actually love it, just make it seem that. Though at the age of six it was hard to simply treat a girl his age as a puppet so over the years he developed a genuine friendship with his pet. At times when it seemed his duties were becoming too overwhelming, he knew he could count on his pet for some comfort from the stress. As he grew of age to receive the crown, he had to grow distant from his friendship in order to take on the task, but it didn't feel right. Now, the week of his crowning and his arranged marriage is upon him and he isn't ready for it even if he has everybody else fooled.

To be Introduced

Name: Mah-ji

Bio: Mah-ji is Shaylas' older brother and the new king of their people and kingdom. He inherited the title of king after his fathers sudden unexpected death. He had watched his younger sister be taken away at an early age to be enslaved by mere humans all for the sake of some twisted peace treaty. Even though their species were naturally stronger than any human could be, the humans came to possess some secret weapon that could easily kill his kind. Over the years, Mah-ji came to learn what this "weapon" was and realized that it could be easily overcome. So he infiltrated the human lands, blending in as best he could to appear human, working his way into the favor of the military, and then destroying the weapon with his magic and strength. He then went to retrieve his sister, but quickly found out that she had fallen in love with some pitiful looking prince with hair as crimson as his own. The two looked almost so similar, that he couldnt help but think that somewhere in her childhood memories that she remembered her beloved older brother. As he loved his life in disguise at the castle, he looked for a way to reveal himself to his sister so that he could convince her to return home with him.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:09 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Kimmi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:24 pm

It was early morning as Shayla looked out the window in her small, but beautiful bedroom besides the prince's. She let out a soft sigh, her stomach up in knots. The prince was getting married in a matter of days, and she knew she couldn't be there to watch. She was in love with him, she had been for a long time, since she was 10 years old. They were always close. But watching the man she loved walk down the isle with another woman would absolutely break her heart.

She turned away from the windows and walked towards her closet, sighing as she tried to decide what she would wear that day. She had a lot of her clothes packed up in a suitcase for when the time came to leave, but she hoped to not need something from there. In the end she chose a white short sleeved dress with a blue sash and a golden border around her arms, waist, and the hem of her skirt.

Postby Mika » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Akira was up early, had been up for an hour already, stuck in plans for the upcoming week. He couldnt understand why a stupid arranged marriage was depriving him of sleep. Just the previous night he wasnt able to get to his chambers until close to midnight, and now he was up well before five o'clock. He had been forced into this pace of things for the past couple of weeks as the priests and officials went over plans for the upcoming crowning and marriage. He hadnt been able to see his pet within that time to see what she thought about his finally becoming the king to the nation.

He sighed heavily to himself as he barely listened to the people around him, his mind was on food. He hadnt eaten in a whole day due to being prevented to leave for the scheduled meals. He couldnt take it anymore, he had to have something to eat and he knew it was somewhere close to being time for breakfast, this pointless meeting could wait. He stood up from the table and bowed half way, "I beg your pardon, but I must be at breakfast this morning. Your pointless bickering can wait until after that," he said exasperated as he turned to the door and walked out of the room quickly.

Postby Kimmi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Sayuri sat down at a little dressing table with a mirror and grabbed a hair brush, wanting to brush out her long hair, which had become a bit of a mess. She thought about going to get some breakfast, but her stomach argued with her at the thought. "I guess I'll just skip breakfast today." she said with a sigh, pulling her hair into an elegant bun to keep it out of her face. She rested her head on the table against her arms and closed her eyes. She didn't know what to do. As a "pet" she had a good amount of freedom, but she missed seeing Akira. She knew he was too busy now and most likely would be for a long time.

Postby Mika » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Akira strolled down the hallway, glancing out of the windows that he passed by. The sun was just coming up over the horizon, he knew Shalya would be just getting up and ready as she had learned to wake before him. He was hoping that he would see her during breakfast since he had been deprived of normal company for weeks. As he strolled to the banquet hall, his stomach gave a low grumble of dissatisfaction from his lack of food, bringing his mind back to the thought of food again. He stopped at the doors to the banquet hall and pulled his long red hair into a loose ponytail before opening one side of the doors and walking in to sit at the table wearily.

Postby Kimmi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:28 pm

Although she really didn't want to go to breakfast, suddenly her stomach decided it was very hungry. She sighed and got up, heading downstairs as well. She walked into the kitchen, passing the dining room where the prince and his family would sit, and sat down at the small table that was there just for her. The cook smiled at her gently and made her favorites for her breakfast. Shayla smiled and thanked her before looking out the windows, obviously distracted.

Postby Mika » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:58 pm

Akira sat up straight when his father and mother along with some other bothersome guests entered the dining hall. He eagerly watched as the kitchen maids brought the food out and placed it on the table; his stomach gave a low growl. He didnt even try to cover it up the noise as he didnt wait for greetings to take place as he grabbed at a nearby piece of bread and placed it in his mouth quickly. He just wanted to get through breakfast quickly and slip off somewhere before the morning breakfast was 'officially' over so he could get some fresh air.
Akira ignored the startled glances in his direction as he hastily zoomed through eating enough food to keep him full for the day, almost knowing that he wouldnt get to eat again. He wiped his face with his cloth and stood up from the table abruptly and begged pardon from his parents before leaving the banquet hall. Instead of going back to the right passage which lead back to the horrid room filled with officials, he went left, towards the kitchen and to where he knew Shayla would be. He needed to see a friendly face before he went back to the room of doom.

Postby Kimmi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:06 pm

Shayla was there, talking to a couple of people while eating breakfast. They had noted that she seemed really down. She lied and told them she was fine, just a bit tired still and that it would ware off eventually. She didnt want anyone to know that she was in love with the prince, didn't want them to know her heart was slowly breaking.

Postby Mika » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:25 pm

Akira went over and stood behind Shayla as she sat there eating her breakfast and talking with a couple of the kitchen hands. He waited patiently so as not to make her feel rushed and just listened to the conversation going on. He could tell that the kitchen hands had a hint of concern in their voices as they spoke and noted that Shaylas' facial expression didnt seem as cheerful as usual. Perhaps she had been missing him in his absence lately? Maybe it wouldnt be a bad idea to skip out on the meeting for a couple of hours to spend some time getting fresh air together.

Postby Kimmi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Shayla let out another sigh and finished her food,"Thanks for breakfast, Sophie." she said to the cook,"I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel so tired and out of it these days." She moved to get out of her seat and jumped in surprise to see Akira standing there behind her. She blushed and looked at the floor in embarrassment.

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:40 am

[Size=85][color=royalblue]Akira stifled a chuckle at Shaylas reaction due to others in the room. "Are you telling me that with those ears you couldn't hear me step up right behind you?" He put his hand on her shoulder in a casual manner, "You aren't feeling well, eh? Come on, let's go get some fresh air then, maybe it will help you feel better."

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:45 am

She got up and followed him quietly, shaking her head,'We can go out for air, but I doubt I'll feel any better.' She thought to herself. This whole thing was just such a mess to her and she couldn't believe she got herself into this by falling in love with a prince she could never be with. As they walked the realisation that they could never be was really starting to hit her,'I have to escape....tonight...' She decided,'Maybe I could be away by the time the wedding comes...'

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:59 pm

Akira walked out of the small dining area of the kitchen with Shayla in tow behind him. He knew the best spot to go, he would go to the small outdoor pond that Shayla enjoyed, it always seemed to cheer her up. He took a left down the hallway, heading towards the nearest outside exit, slowing his pace so that he could spend time with his trusted pet. "So what is wrong Shayla?" he asked rather bluntly but in a caring way.

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:25 pm

"Nothing," She lied, starting to play with her long hair a bit nervously,"I...I think I'm just overtired... I haven't slept well as of lately." That part was true. Part of her was scared. What if the new princess wanted him to get rid of her? Would he really do so to make the princess happy? Or would he defend her and say it wouldn't happen? This was in the off chance she chose to stay there. Too many "what if's" filled her mind, causing her to go quiet once again, looking as if she didn't know what she wanted to say or do anymore.

Next

Return to The Secret Passageway