Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: In Love with the Prince...

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: In Love with the Prince...

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:55 pm

Akira knew all too well that Shayla was troubled, he just wasn't sure as to what exactly. He had known her since they were children, there was nothing that she could hide from him. As they left the palace and started walking on lush green grace, he stopped and turned towards her, placing both of his hands on her shoulders, "If the turn of recent events is what is troubling you, then don't worry about it. I don't like how things are going either.... But you will still be right by my side. I know I've been far too busy with unrational planning with the officials and haven't had much time to see you lately, but just because I am becoming the king doesn't mean you will be tossed aside. I will need you beside me... I will need someone that I can trust. I've no reason to abandon you," he reassured her, not knowing if this would help ease her troubled mind. "Come on, let's go to the small pond that you like so much."

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:46 am

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:20 pm

Shayla looked over at him as he talked and shook his head,"You know they'll do what they can to have you get rid of me, for one reason or another. And besides, there are plenty of people here you would be able to trust, I'm sure I can't be the only one." she sighed and looked down at the ground,"No thanks." She said quietly,"I really don't think it will help this time...I think I might go back to bed actually.. my head is starting to bother me."

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:46 am

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:06 pm

Akiras face held the look of hurt as Shaylas words found their way to his ears. This was not the young woman that he had grown to know for the past eighteen years, but she clearly wanted to be alone... Had he somehow betrayed her? No... that couldnt possibly be it.... but he didnt know what else to say so he decided to let her go, she looked like she needed the rest. "All right..." he said quietly "You look like you could use the rest."

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Shayla hurried away as fast as she could. She just couldn't do this anymore. She hurried back to her room, deciding that this was the time. She wanted to be as far away as possible when the wedding would be going on. She didn't want to see him get married... She just couldn't.

She pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, sitting down at a small table in her room to write. She wrote him a note, so she could give some kind of explanation of why she decided to leave.

"Dear Akira...

By the time you read this, I'll have left the castle, and possibly even town. This is the coward's way of doing this, but I honestly couldn't tell you to your face, for fear of what might have been said.... I love you. And I don't mean that as a friend. The fact you are to get married really breaks my heart because in no way would I ever be considered good enough to you by your family and I know you don't think of me the same way. If I were to stay, things would be awkward, and I hate that. I hate that leaving like this isn't any better. But it's the only way I can think of. I hope that, maybe in time, you could forgive me and I hope you have a happy and wonderful marriage.

Love Forever,

Shayla"

She went into his room, leaving the note, along with the collar she always wore, on the table beside his bed. She went back to her old room, grabbing her suitcase with her few things in it, looked around one more time to say goodbye, and crept out the window, escaping into the forest surrounding the castle since everyone was preoccupied with Akira's upcoming wedding.

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:45 pm

Akira had never gone back to the meeting with the officials, instead he had spent the day camped out in hiding in a secluded area of the palace grounds. His dear friends' words had worn his heart for the day and he was far too tired to act like it didnt bother him. After dwelling on the thought for most of the morning and through out the day, he finally made his way back to the palace where angry officials awaited. He shrugged it off and brushed right past them, not caring about whether or not they approved of his absence for some pointless meeting anyways. He made his way to his chambers, but before he went in, he decided to check in on Shayla in the room next door. When he gently opened the door, he found no one there and so he went back to his door and opened it.

There awaiting his attention, was a letter beside his bed along with a collar that he knew all too well. Oh no! he thought as he rushed to his bedside and scooped up the letter. As he read the words written on the paper he picked up the collar and ran his fingers over it lightly. The letter struck home to him, his heart beat fast as he thought about it more. I shouldve known... I shouldve known...! I shouldve said something sooner... This cant be allowed to go on! Akira grabbed a cloak from his closet and threw it on as he rushed out of his room and down to the palace stables. He would tell no one that he was leaving as he set out at late evening on horseback to find Shayla.

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:55 pm

By dark Shayla had made it to the town train station, as that would be the fastest way to get out of there. She stood in front of it for a long time, wondering if she really honestly wanted to do this. Really, she didn't. She wanted to go back to the castle, back to her room and sleep. But she couldn't. She couldn't watch the man she loved get married to another woman. After what felt like days, but was really an hour and a half, she slowly walked into the train station and bought a ticket before going to sit down and wait for the train, which would take a while.

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Akira wasted no time in finding signs of Shaylas foot prints lightly embedded in the dirt outside of the palace walls, though it took him about an hour to do so. He came to the conclusion that she had indeed gone to the town to escape, so he gave his horse a hard kick to the sides and was off as fast as his steed would carry him. He hoped that he would make it there in time before she made her way out of the town, Please let me get there in time!
He had been riding for an hour when he finally made it to the town. He began asking the citizens if they had seen a blonde haired kitsune pass through eariler in the day. At first he didnt find much information, but finally a shop keeper who had stayed open late was able to give him the information that he was looking for; he hurried on to the train station. He caught a glimpse of that blonde hair that he knew so well, but he knew that he wouldnt get to her in time before the train would take off, so he did the only logical conclusion, he yelled after her, "SHAYLA!! WAIT!!"

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:17 pm

Shayla saw him coming, had heard him call her name, but she couldn't look at him. She just couldn't. With that defeated, sad but not wanting to leave kind of way, she started to get in line for the train. The train would have to wait a bit since there was many people who wanted on that day. She almost hoped she would have to wait for the next one, just so she could say goodbye.

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:32 pm

Akira had broke out in a run to get to Shayla. Luck seemed to be with him that night as the train had a large passenger expectancy which caused a hold up on loading. Within two minutes he was by her side and pulling her out of the line of passengers. "Didnt you hear me yelling for you!?" he asked in an annoyed tone, knowing what she had been trying to do. "You cant just leave! And you especially cant just leave after writing a letter like this!" he said pulling the letter out of his pocket. "Do you think I would really willingly marry some woman that I do not know when there is someone else that I already love? No, of course I wouldnt.... But I know my father wouldnt approve of the woman I truly love... Thats why I thought that I had to wait until I became king in order to be able to marry the woman that is in my heart, but...." he paused for a moment, taking her hand into his and holding it firmly, "...but I cannot wait and stand idly by when the woman that I love is trying to leave me!"[/color][/size]

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Shayla looked at him sadly,"You don't understand.... there's no choice." She said quietly,"You know your father would never let us be together. I know he doesn't care for my kind, although he has been very kind to me. And what makes you think they wont try to get rid of me somehow before you become king? Or after? The last thing I want for you is trouble you know. I guess I just figured if I left, I wouldn't really be missed considering all I've ever been seen as was a pet...I just couldn't tell you because you had been so busy and I just didn't have the heart to dump all this on you..."

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:00 am

Akira casually pulled Shayla closer to him in a reassuring way, "Then let's leave here together. A kingdom will mean nothing to me if you aren't with me. I would be willing to leave everything behind so that we could be together. Let's just board the train and see where it takes us," he said grabbing her ticket and looking at the destination that was on it.

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:26 am

She shook her head,"You know its not possible." She said,"Your their only son, and someone has to run the kingdom if something happens to them. You can't just leave them like t g is." She looked up at him,"I'd love to stay here or have you come with me, but ..."

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:55 am

"I don't want to accept the responsibility of the throne yet...." Akira admitted with a heavy sigh. He had always wished that his parents had been able to bear another heir, but his mother was unable. He knew he wasn't yet ready to accept what came with the crown... That had been what was weighing on his mind as of lately. "....'but....'?" He said, going back to her last word, wanting to hear her concerns.

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:27 am

"I can already hear it now...your father insisting to get rid of me or the others wondering why I am even there anymore." She looked at him,"If I knew they wouldn't di anything to me, I'd stay a bit longer and see what happens. But..I'm just scared..."

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:24 am

"I really don't think anyone would try to get rid of you..." Akira said with a small sigh. "Look, you never see him around, but my father still has his 'pet' from when he was assigned one for his childhood. When I first got you I was told that you would teach me responsibility as a child and that over time you would turn into some kind of asset later in my life when I ascended to the throne. Father uses his pet to help run his military and make sure things are running smoothly in areas of peace, I don't see my father breaking that tradition. And no one can say anything afterwards when I receive the crown because I would be the king and they wouldn't be able to do anything."

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway