Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: In Love with the Prince...

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: In Love with the Prince...

Postby Mika » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:46 am

"I see..." Akira said thinking back, "I think for me it was just natural coincidence... You were just always there with me when I had no one else I could trust... You listened to me... You kept me company... It was always comforting knowing I could come to you." They were almost to the town limits as he kept guiding the horse at a steady pace.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:37 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Kimmi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:55 am

"Of course I was. I would have been there whether it was my choice or not. I always thought very highly of you." She admitted,"I always admired how you were such a hard worker when it was something important to you and how I never had to be so proper in front of you when it was just us. When it's just us I could always just be me."

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:37 pm

Postby Mika » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:02 pm

Akira stopped walking and looked back towards the town; they were far enough from curious eyes. "Im not that great..." He said in a disappointed tone. "I would rather have had a brother or something... I don't think I'm up for ruling this country... I'm only good at chasing things that I want that don't involve the kingdom. Hold on to these for a moment," he said handing Shayla the reigns as he climbed up behind her on the horse and then took the reigns back. "Those moments of privacy were hard to come by though... Everyone always trying to track me down for something. But we certainly have some privacy now..." He said meaning on her.

Postby Kimmi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:20 pm

She smiled,"I think you are." She said gently, leaning back against him too,"I think you are kind, caring, hard working, fair, giving... I think you have more then what it takes to rule this country. And your the only one who should if something happens to your mother and father, as you are their only child. The people love you and your family; I've seen that myself when we would do things together in town, or whenever we were all together on a holiday. I don't think they would want anyone else to rule over them either." She blushed lightly and kissed his cheek gently,"I know you can do it."

Postby Mika » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:44 pm

Akira blushed and dropped his head on her shoulder, "You have too much faith in me... the people have too much faith in me... If I have you there with me though... I think it might be possible... Its just, that if things go as planned, we will be uniting two peoples into one nation. Never before has a prince fell in love with that of your species. I will be counting on you to help guide me," he said, pulling his head back up from her shoulder.

Postby Kimmi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:02 pm

"I'm just afraid of what might happen if the princess doesn't like what we want to do... Her country could wage war over this... and that terrifies me to no end." She murmured

Postby Mika » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:20 pm

"Mmmmm... thats not usually how it works... Its a matter of diplomacy really..." Akira went on further to explain how arranged marriages usually worked, "Usually when a princess is married off in an arranged marriage, it is either because the throne doesnt have an heir or usually the kingdom is on the brink of war and is looking to secure an alliance that will daunt the other country. In this case, Harendal is a smaller country and was hoping to make an alliance for the future of their kingdom. They arent in any sort of danger, but you never know what could eventually crop up. But we were just one choice of many out there... Naturally with my age, my parents thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and force me to marry. So even if I dont marry the princess, there is no way that her country would wage ware with this one..."

Postby Kimmi » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:55 am

"It's still a scary thought." She said quietly,"I just hope things will go alright." She took a deep breath when the castle came into view. She wanted to get down and start walking, not wanting the prince to get yelled at for her riding with him on his horse like that. She didn't want them to get any ideas, even though she did love him very much.

Postby Mika » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:57 pm

//I thought of an awesome idea for a plot that we could do with extra characterson this. Heh heh.//

Akira stopped the horse as the castle came into view. "Yeah.... Hopefully things will stay peaceful. Hopefully the princess will understand in her own way or perhaps she will have someone of her own whom she loves above a stranger. We had best ready ourselves to enter the grounds," he said knowing what she was probably thinking.

Postby Kimmi » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:08 pm

She nodded, sliding down off the horse, her little suitcase in hand. She knew she wouldn't have been missed by anyone other then Akira so the only thing she worried about would be what was said to him when they went inside. She started towards the castle so he could get his horse taken to the stables.

Postby Mika » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:44 pm

Akira nudged his horse back into movement and and followed Shayla into the grounds of the castle. "I will meet you back at the castle, in the kitchen. Wait for me there," he said as he ran off on his horse towards the stables to put his horse away. Once he put his horse up, he made his way quickly back towards the castle, but not making it seem too eager.

Postby Kimmi » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Shayla nodded, heading inside and up to her room, wanting to put her suitcase back in the closet for right now. She then hurried back down to the kitchen, blushing a bit as her stomach started to growl. She hadn't thought of food since this morning.

Postby Mika » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:36 am

Akira entered the palace and was relieved to see that no one was still there from the officials. He sighed heavily with relief and continued on his way to the kitchen. At least he would be able to eat twice today, unlike the rest of the week had gone. Walking along the corridor, he turned into the kitchen and took in the smells of a still baking chef, his stomach giving a low growl. He looked around for Shayla.

Postby Kimmi » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Shayla was still cooking when he had walked in. She sometimes cooked for herself and was good at it.

Postby Mika » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Akira blinked, shocked, as he stammered, "S-shayla? Why are you cooking? Not the mention you just be tired as is," he said, walking over to her and glancing at what was on the stove.

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway