Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: A Vampire Romance

Moderator: Sanchicho

Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: A Vampire Romance

Postby Kimmi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:38 am

This RP is between Mika and myself. If you are not one of us, please don't post!

Name: Roxanne

Race: Vampire

Occupatian: None, was a Vampire Hunter

Small Bio: Roxanne was a vampire hunter, one of the best in her small town. Sadly, one night, she had been overpowered by a group of them, causing them to turn her. She does what she can to stay out of sight, hating what she had become. She only feeds off of dying or sick animals to put them out of their misery. If one took the time to get to know her, they would see she's really a sweet and caring person.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 pm

Re: Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: A Vampire Romance

Postby Mika » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:27 pm

Name: Zavis

Race: Vampire

Bio: Zavis was once an ordinary human hundreds of years ago... he was simply another victim of a vampires hunger, and was left there to die. By the cruelest of fates, a vampire who was strong enough to turn others happened upon him and gave him a new life. Naturally compelled to follow his new saviors orders, he did as he was told and followed him everywhere like a dog. all his skills had been heightened and he had become a killing machine... this was not what he wanted... not his old self... he couldnt understand why he was so compelled to follow orders that he was against. Over the years as he watched his master turn victims into their race, he realized why he couldnt refuse this man, it was the reason why he was still 'living'... it was the blood pact. He decided to free himself from this accursed man, slaying all who got in his way as he tried to kill his maker. His maker, being a older, wiser being, realized what was happening and struck a bargain with Zavis.
"I will free you from my bonds and you can go from these lands, you will never have to see me again. I just ask that you leave here and stop this pointless blood shed," said his maker with a twisted smile upon his face.
Zavis didnt fully understand the offer in the beginning and left, but many years later he would understand his mistake all too well as he continued to watch the bodies drop. He realized that he had missed his chance to to rid the world of a true evil, and so he became a hunter to try and save human lives before they would become a pawn on the chessboard. And so the years passed as Zavis hunted his own kind, hoping to ensure the future of the humans above his own potential happiness.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:34 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Kimmi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:13 pm

It was dark in the woods as Roxanna walked down a path marked barely by dirt, winding and turning. She was trying to find shelter for the daylight, as she knew once the sun came up, she would be burned like toast. She hated not being able to live in the sunlight, but that's what happened when you are a vampire: Sunlight is a mortal enemy now.

She had been hunted for a while now. She knew that. This particular hunter was hard to through off. She wished they would leave her alone. She never turned a human into a vampire. She never even fed from humans. It was always animals; The sick, the old, the dying. The ones that would never recover. She just put them out of their misery,

Postby Mika » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:48 pm

Zavis was still trying to hunt his target and rid the world of one more vampire, but the sun was already getting close to rising and his target was too far away again. He had scouted a mossy cave out just about an hour ago and figured he had best make his way back to it. He hated this curse that had been given to him, and he hated himself for falling into it.... he shouldve known better... but at the time he was just too young to die so soon.... He gave a heavy sigh and turned back around to head in the direction of his mossy abode. The female vampires sent was still on the wind, but he could tell that she was just too far away to catch up to in time... but it was fine... she would have to take shelter for the morning herself and he would just have to rise earlier than she to try and clear the gap between them.

Postby Kimmi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:01 pm

Roxanne was pleased to find a deserted old house in the middle of the woods, knowing it would be perfect shelter. She knew that she would have to sleep and try to get up early enough to keep ahead of the hunter. She could try to find another place to go, figuring he would come here first, but she was afraid she wouldn't find anything else. She made her way in side and climbed up into the rafters of the old home, settling herself up there for some sleep.

Postby Mika » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:15 pm

Zavis had settled down on a hard rock covered moss and leaned against the wall for support as he thought back on his memories. This some how always made it easier for him to sleep, being unable to just go to sleep like any normal person... he had to think back on the memories from his human days to feel comfortable enough to even try. As he feel unconscious, the time seemed to quickly pass as he ended up having nightmares about his change like always. He awoke in a cold sweat and noticed that it was once again getting dark outside. He stood up with a heavy sigh and stretched his body for the coming hunt.

Postby Kimmi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:19 pm

By the time the hunter had woken up, Roxanne was already on the move, having found a heavy dark hood to keep the sunlight off of her. She knew if she could just keep going, just to get to another town, she might be able to get a horse and gallop away. She hated running like this but just wanted to be left in peace.

Postby Mika » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Zavis walked out of the mossy cave and sniffed the air. He punched the stone with enough force to make little crumbles fall away, "Damn it! She has gotten further away!" He was furious with himself for sleeping so long... he wished that he could controls his nightmares and sleep normally.... there was nothing he could do now but to keep walking in the direction of the scent. He quickened his pace to try and make up for lost time.
Alittle over a half an hour had passed before he came upon a small deserted house. The womans scent was strong here, but he knew she had moved on.... Her scent was now trailing off to the east and so were his footfalls. He broke into a run so that he could try and close the gap and hopefully catch up to her before the next sunset. He knew the nearest town was only about a day and a half away and that it was a port city.... if he lost her there... No! He didnt even want to consider the possibility.

Postby Kimmi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:20 pm

Roxanna quickly made her way through the forest, at a run. She knew if she could get to the next town, as it was a port, she knew she would be able to escape...at least or a little while anyway. She continued to run, even though she knew it was getting dark and she was getting tired. "I need to get there and fast." she said, even carrying on all through the night.

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:54 am

Zavis decided to do something daring, he knew he would be making a gamble, but he couldn't resist the possibility of letting her get away come into his mind. He would use his dark gift, the power to turn to mist. Not only would it erase his scent in the air, but it would help him move faster, the only down side would be that he would be drained of a good portion of his energy; it was a risk he needed to take. Zavis turned into mist and was on the move.

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:51 am

Even though Roxanna couldn't sniff for him anymore, she still kept going. She wanted to be as far away as possible. In the next few hours it would become daylight and she was thankful for that cloak. She knew it would be thick enough to keep the sunlight from her so she wouldn't turn into a big ball of fire and die. Even as the sun slowly started to rise, she continued on her path, hoping that in the next couple of hours she would get to the port and get out of there.

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:14 pm

Time had passed and Zavis had managed to catch up with the vampire woman. She was unaware of his presence but she was still in a hurry to get to the port, now was his time to catch her off guard. Zavis materialized right in front of the woman, ignoring the painful ache of his body from his exertion, and unsheathed the sword on his back. "Finally.... I have caught up with you woman," he said, his breath slightly ragged.

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:30 pm

Roxanna had let out a soft gasp, freezing on the spot. She let out a soft sigh,"You know what? Good. I'm glad." She said,"I'm tired of running. I hate what I've become. I'd rather be dead if I can't even get the vampire who turned me. I never should have tried to go after him on my own." She looked at the ground,"This wont make a difference, but I never fed off the humans... I've done what I could to avoid humans..I don't want them to become like me, unable to be in the sun without some kind of protection, sleeping at night like regular people do."

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:03 pm

Zavis looked at this woman squarely, placing his sword to her neck, "And what's to say your not just feeding me a pack of lies?" He said in an annoyed voice. "Don't you think Ive heard plenty of spare me tales?" But something inside of him felt like it wasn't a lie... But he didn't want to believe it... It was probably just some far lost humanity swelling up like a ripple. "There is only one way to know if you are lying or not, and if you aren't lying, then why would you give me a spare me tale if you want to die anyways?" He asked drawing closer to her and grabbing her right arm, pressing a nail into her pale skin so that a small bubble of blood welled up. He kept his sword at her neck as he drew his finger to his lips and licked the small blot of blood, gaining a small look into her short past to check her memories.

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:15 pm

Roxanna bit her lip, as the nail obviously hurt,"It's just been hard to track him down." She said,"I use to be a vampire hunter myself, and I had been one of the best in my town. But I had a swelled head about it and thought I could take on a large group on my own. That inflated ego was my downfall, how I ended up an undead monster. After that day, I lost everything; My friends, my family, all were terrified of me. The thought of human blood always grossed me out, and even now, I'd never want to make anyone hate what they are like I do. I thought if I could at least destroy the vampire that changed me, maybe I'd feel a bit better of being what I am."

Next

Return to The Secret Passageway