Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: A Vampire Romance

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: A Vampire Romance

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:00 pm

Zavis mulled over the womans memories as they flashed in his mind for a few minutes, he didnt really pay attention to much of what she was saying, but honed in on a couple of key parts. "A frail woman such as your self could never hunt a master vampire.... you do not feed accordinly, even if you do not wish to take human blood.... you dont even kill animals with enough adrenaline to keep you going properly. You would be powerless to say the least. Sometimes sacrifices must be made for the greater good, dont you agree?"
Zavis looked at her with eyes of steel, "If you truly hated what you had become, dont you think that maybe it would be wise to seek an alliance with other Vampire Hunters? Or perhaps not have become such a frail woman? Or wouldnt you just let yourself die?" He swiftly pulled his blade from her neck and resheathed it, turning away. "Dont you think that there may be some who have been turned who have realized that their kind must be stopped? Do you think that they are just sitting idly by drinking from creatures that are so close to death that you can practically taste hell in their blood? You are not even worth killing.... Do what you will," he said coldly before starting to walk off.

//couldnt resist making him seem cold hearted~ Cant wait to see what you will do//

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:42 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:10 pm

Roxanne was stunned,"Do you know how many times I tried?" She said,"Every single hunter I had ever approached tired to to kill me before I could even speak to them! The first thought they have was to try to stake me. But you just make it sound like it's such a piece if cake. And who said I was that frail by the way? Just because I don't beat the crap out of anyone I see shouldn't mean anything." She rolled her eyes and started to walk away,"Why did I bother trying to explain anything to him in the first place?,"She said out loud to herself," It's not like he could ever understand."

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:42 pm

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:18 pm

"How can I call you frail you ask? Simple..." he said without turning around, "I could tell by your blood.... It wasnt that way it should be... Youd know what I meant if you had actually fed from something with enough energy...." His voice trailed off. His head suddenly heavy and his body felt dizzy as he found himself unconsciously falling to the ground with a loud thud. His dark gift had been used far longer than he normally would have preferred and now it took its toll, he was out cold on the ground and it was only a matter of time before the sun would rise.

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:34 pm

She heard the thump and turned around, seeing him fall to the ground. She looked up and saw the sun would be rising soon and that there was a dark cave not too far away. She went up to him, pulling him up, his arm around her shoulders. She took him deep inside the cave where then sunlight couldn't hit them, but they could see it before setting him gently against the wall. She settled on a large flat bolder close by, closing her eyes to rest.

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:01 pm

Zavis didnt awaken until it was already dusk. His body ached with pain that he hadnt felt in many years. With a grunt of pain, he lifted his arm to his face and massaged his eyes with his thumb and forefinger as he opened them. He wasnt sure where he was or what he had been doing before he had blanked out, but he could sense the presence of someone there with him. He pulled his leg up so that he could use his knee as an arm rest as he sat there trying to recall what it was that he had been doing just the day before.

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:06 pm

"It sounds as if you are awake." Roxanna said softly, as not to startle him,"I'm glad for that." She looked over at him, pulling out a lantern like light that she would use in the dark at times. The cave lit up so they could see each other,"You passed out after you had let me go. I don't know what you did before you found me, but whatever it was wore you out. It was almost sunlight so I brought you into this cave here to keep you out of the sun." She stretched a bit and slowly got to her feet, remaining silent to let him take what she had said in

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:23 pm

Zavis let the womans' words sink in slowly. As the words entered his brain, everything seemed to come back, just like it always did eventually. "Ah... I see... That would explain it....." He grunted as he pushed himself away from the floor to stand, his nerves wracking him with pain as he stood. His energy was drained and he needed to feed in order to gain back what he had lost. He took some steps towards the front of the cave and stopped momentarily, "What is your name woman?"

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:27 pm

"Roxanna." She said, looking a bit nervous at the moment as to what he might try to do to her now,"But I'd rather be called Roxy." She made sure she had her cloak and bag of stuff before picking up the lantern,"I can lead you out of here if you like." She said,"Then you can head wherever you were going to go."

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:04 am

"And where will you go after this cave?" Zavis asked, waiting for her to lead the way. His body aced, he needed substanance and yet at the same time he ironically owed this woman his life since she saved him from burning to a crisp. He thought about that for a moment longer as he thought it might've been better if he had just burnt up anyways... Who knows what this woman might do.... She was a complete stranger.

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:20 am

"I'm not sure...." she admitted, leading the way,"I'll either offer to help other hunters or start training and start hunting on my own, maybe start feeding from lowlife humans who dont care anymore." It didnt take long for her to lead him out of the cave in into the cool early night air.

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:46 am

Zavis followed behind her casually enough, "Sounds like quite the change you plan on making there. Its a good idea to take my advice, it just might save your life," he said putting sarcastic emphasis on the word life with a hint of disgust. "Though I might be able to help you find some hunters to meet up with," he said casually disguising his debt to repay as an offering of help. He might've been alive for hundreds of years, but he did cling on to his chivalry from his human years.

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:34 am

She looked over,"Your just offering because I didn't let your burn earlier." She said softly,"I appreciate the offer, but you don't owe me anything. I a had always enjoyed helping people. It's part of why I hunted in the first place."

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:32 am

"You've got no choice but to he stuck with me.... At least until the debt is repaid," grunted Zavis as he walked past her into the open darkness of the night air. "You can't be rid of me until I feel like I've done enough on my part." He began stretching to try and rid himself of the horrible aches and pains in his body.

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:53 am

She looked unsure,"If you say so." She said, stretching a bit as well,"Where were you planning to go after dealing with me? I was going to track down the one who turned me, but I think I need a bit more training before that."

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:06 pm

"I was simply going to sniff out the scent of my next victim and track them down.... I didn't have a plan to go anywhere in specific," he said glancing around. He knew the port city was nearby,and he figured that would be the best place to go to to stock up on a few things and seeing what the villagers had to say before heading out again. "But if you aren't sure where to go, I suggest we head to the city where you were going to make your escape."

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway