Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: A Vampire Romance

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: A Vampire Romance

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Roxy nodded,"Good idea. I need to get some things anyway." She looked around and then st the sky before starting to walk towards the direction she knew the town would be in, still unsure about the current situation. The hunter is wanting to help her, a vampire. It was strange but she would take the help.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:53 am

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Zavis followed behind her, scenting the wind as they walked. "I don't suppose we could grab something to eat on the way?" He said with a hungry look in his eyes as his head turned to his left. He had smelled something tasty on the wind and it only added to his hunger.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:53 am

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:05 pm

She nodded,"Of course we could." She said, blushing a bit in embarrassment as she was hungry too. She wasn't sure for what yet though,"Since you smell something, why not lead the way to it?"

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:35 pm

Zavis smiled in a strange manner, "With pleasure! I hope you are up for some ripe venison because that is what I smell and it will give off enough energy. Keep up and keep quiet, we dont want to scare it off," he said before disappearing quickly in the woods to his left, more than ready to snag a meal. He figured there would probably be a discrepancy once they got to the deer, but he didnt care. They were both hungry and it shouldnt matter if the deer is in its prime as a young stag, food was food.

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:51 pm

She nodded, putting out the light and following silently

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:11 pm

About fifteen minutes of fast paced walking got them to the young stag as Zavis drew to a halt behind a tree. He eyed the stag up and down for a moment, ensuring that he could take the animal with one hard hit from his sword to knock it down. With his estimate on the animal taken in, he carefully removed his sword from his back, still in its sheath, and stepped out from the tree, swiftly charging at the animal. He was upon the animal before it hardly even knew he was there, with a swift movement of his arm, he brought the sheathed sword down upon the creatures lower neck, making it buckle to the ground unconscious.
Zavis looked back towards Roxanne and smiled, "Breakfast is served! Come on!"

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:13 pm

She looked a bit unsure, but nodded and went forward. She did drink from the deer, but only enough to get her energy up, not enough for it to die. She hated the fact she needed the energy and could get it this way, but she had to do something or she'd never get back to the strength she use to be.

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:33 pm

Zavis let her drink from the stag first, and then went in to finish what was left to get his strength back. As he drank all of his aches and pains went away and he felt like himself again. He decided it was best to better dispose of the deer, so when he was done he pulled it off to the side where Roxanne couldnt watch him cut the deer into pieces so that it looked like something had scavenged a hunt. He reappeared a short while later eager to get back on their way, "After you," he said gesturing back to the way they had just come from.

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:55 pm

She nodded, starting off, "Thanks for moving the deer so I couldn't see." She said softly,"I know it's silly but even as a vampire I'm a bit squeamish about that kind of thing." She knew it was silly but that was something that never changed even after being turned. She pulled out her small lantern and lit it again so they could see around them a bit better.

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:21 pm

Zavis shielded his eyes from the light of the lantern. He tried not to let it bug him earlier, but he couldn't stand that light. He had adapted hundreds of years ago to seeing in the dark as his kind should. He had had to learn fast when he was with his maker.... "Why... Do you insist on using that lantern?" He certainly hoped she wouldn't reply with a 'it helps remind me of my human days' sort of line.... If she was going to start training to get stronger, then her first method should be to train her eyes so she wasnt blinded.

Postby Kimmi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:15 am

She looked at it,"I'm not sure." She said as she just realized how silly it was,"I guess I was so use to it, I really don't need it anymore since I can still see in the dark." She looked at him and could tell it bothered his eyes so she quickly put it out,"You should have mentioned that it bothered your eyes. I'm sorry."

Postby Mika » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:48 am

Zavis just shrugged, "It not too big of a deal... I've just been adapted to the dark for... A long time," he said, not wanting to reveal his round about age. It wasn't important except for terms of potential power being withheld. "I just see it as blinding to the new senses that we possess as vampires. You could be easily targeted in many ways by using that light."

Postby Kimmi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:05 am

She nodded, a bit worried. But she knew that he would be there if she couldn't see that well in the dark. She went ahead and turned out the lantern, putting it away and let her eyes start adjusting to the darkness. She smiled, seeing that she could still look around and see things she would have with the lantern on,"I guess I didn't realize I would be able to look around like this without light." She said, feeling silly,"I've been like this for almost a year."

Postby Mika » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:42 am

Zavis couldn't help but point it out as she finished speaking, "How were you a vampire hunter....? You should've known that you could see in the dark if you were a vampire hunter before you were turned. Or have they stopped teaching those kinds of things these days?" He asked with a hint of exasperation .

Postby Kimmi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:53 am

"Let's just say in my town, there weren't many to teach how to hunt a vampire. The ones that taught us weren't even that great in the first place." She said with a sigh,"We surpassed our teachers with out even trying to... It was really bad. I've wanted to get better classes but as a vampire, it's not likely anyone will be willing to teach me."

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway