Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: A Vampire Romance

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: A Vampire Romance

Postby Mika » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:54 pm

"Oh yeah?" Said Zavis, genuinely interested. He hadnt said anything, but it might be about time that he reveal some information from his past. He couldn't believe that his pupils would leave such a legacy of bad teaching... "And where exactly was your home town?"

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:22 am

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Kimmi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:37 pm

"Kakurezato." Roxanna said, looking at him,"It's Japanese for "hidden village." It's true too. You can only get to it by going through a long tunnel. It's surrounded by mountains in a large valley." She sighed and looked at the sky,"I miss it. I haven't returned since I was chased out for being a vampire."

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:22 am

Postby Mika » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:15 pm

"None of my students would have went to a hidden village... Your "hunters" mustve been frauds," Zavis said in a matter of fact way. He had never heard of such a place so why would he send his pupils there to teach? Instead, he would have sent them to large cities, usually where concerned villagers from other smaller cities wouldve gathered looking for answers and they wouldve been taught there. This system had held up for hundreds of years. He didnt think that there would ever be frauds out there though... this wasnt something to play at.

Postby Kimmi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:59 pm

She looked shocked,"Oh my god..." She said quietly,"So...I never learned how to hunt vampires.." She couldn't believe it. She didn't know what to do now,"Even if I found the vampire that turned me, I'll never be able to defeat him.."

Postby Mika » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:19 am

Zavis looked at her with a baffled expression, "Woman! Did you not hear what I just said? You're walking with the man who started the first true vampire hunters," he waited for a moment to let this hopefully sink into her brain this time. "I can train you or I can track down the nearest team of human hunters."

Postby Kimmi » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:51 am

She looked at him,"I know you could teach me. I just didn't think you'd really want to." She admitted,"I'll take any kind of teaching I can get." She felt bad she had him so baffled like that, but it was obvious that she wasn't use to having help offered to her.

Postby Mika » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:22 am

"Maybe I'd like to retire one day...." Zavis said in a joking manner. "I won't live forever, I'd like to enjoy my life while I'm still young. I will have to make sure someone else knows the ways." He just went on talking like he was some old geezer who was thinking ahead to his future.

Postby Kimmi » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:04 pm

She looked over at him,"You talk like your an old man." She said,"Why is that?" She thought it was strange the way he had been talking like he was really old, he looked just a little older then she was herself. Then it started to hit her,"Oh right." She shook her head,"Never mind. And it would be nice to know the REAL way to hunt vampires."

Postby Mika » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:39 pm

Zavis gave a hearty chuckle, 'I am an old man! You've no idea just how long I've been around. Its hard to keep up with you kids these days. Are you sure you want to learn from someone as old as me?" He was sure that they had to be getting close to the town now gauging from how long they had been walking. Yet it didn't seem like it wasn't getting any closer.

Postby Kimmi » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:18 pm

She smiled,"Better an old man then the liars that taught me at home." She said,"Besides, it'll be nice to know what to do since I obviously was a terrible hunter in the first place." She shook her head and looked ahead of them,"It shouldn't be too much further."

Postby Mika » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:44 am

"It just seems like this town is a lot further away then it should be..." Zavis said, complaining. I spent days on my feet chasing after you. I could use a good foot rub and some relaxing for a couple of days before any training even starts..." He knew he couldn't really feel too much aching in his feet since his human nerves were long since dead, but he could use a couple of days of doing nothing.

Postby Kimmi » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:38 am

Roxanne smiled,"Well I don't know about the foot thing, but we can spend a couple of days doing nothing. " She said, looking ahead,"As long as they don't figure out we are vampires."

Postby Mika » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:51 pm

"You've got to learn how to blend in...." Said Zavis as he laid out a well thought plan for when they reached the town. "First, we decide to walk in to town right before dawn... We've been out all night and we are weary... We grab a room for a couple of days... We sleep the day away from being so tired... We then get up at night, act foolish for sleeping the day away, go find something to do for the night, maybe act like we are going to the pub for most of the night.... Then we check back in close to morning, pass out almost all day... Something like that." Zavis had done this for many many years, and it had always worked for him.

Postby Kimmi » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:22 pm

She laughed,"Alright, I'll try it your way." She said having to learn from the master. She preferred to just follow along anyway in this kind of situation. She wished she was still human, wished she never had been changed.

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:49 pm

"Yes, we will have to do this my way. It never does any good to frighten the villagers... They tend to act like a herd of frightened sheep and then they go to some crazy extreme..." Zavis glanced at the distant sky off to the east and noticed that the deep blue night sky was begining to slowly lighten to a shade of blue lighter. The sun was only about an hour away from rising over the horizon. "Seriously, I thought we would be at the town by now... I dont remember it being so far away."

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway