Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: A Vampire Romance

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: A Vampire Romance

Postby Kimmi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:18 pm

Roxanne nodded in agreement,"I really shouldn't be too much longer. " She shook her head,"Do you have anything to protect you if we have to travel in the sunlight?" She asked, wishing she had another cloak she could offer him.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:15 am

Postby Mika » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:14 pm

"No I do not..." Zavis said, not liking to have to travel in sunlight at all costs. It just made him far too sleepy traveling through the day. "Must we resort to traveling during the day for any reason?" he asked as he caught a glimpse of the town finally coming in to view. "Id much rather just keep traveling during regular waking hours...." he grumbled in protest.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:15 am

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Kimmi » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:55 pm

"Sometimes you might not have a choice." Roxanne said with a shrug,"And thank goodness there's the town. it'll be nice to have a good rest."

Postby Mika » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:30 pm

"If what you mean by 'no choice' is running, I dont run from anyone," Zavis said proudly. "Ive been around for a long time and am a rather formidable opponent, I wont just run from some wimp. Man, I cant wait until we get to that town!" he exclaimed loudly, changing the subject for no apparent reason. "Wont it be nice to actually sleep in a bed for once??? I mean, Ive been chasing you around for quite a while and you didnt stop anywhere with a town... "

Postby Kimmi » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:01 pm

"Well of course I didn't. Who would want to rest like that when someone is after them?" She asked, pulling her hair up into a ponytail,"But it will be nice to sleep in a bed again instead of up in the rafters or some other place like that."

Postby Mika » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Zavis thought for a moment before treading on a mischievous path, "By the way... what kind of sleeping arrangements will we go with? WIll we do seperate rooms and pay more money or go with a single room and save that money?" He leaned in close to Roxanne in a teasing manner, "I dont mind sharing the bed with a woman, its been a long time," he said as he could see the tall gates of the city come into perfect view only about 100 feet away now.

Postby Kimmi » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:25 pm

"I'll just sleep on the floor." She said, not paying much attention at the moment when she saw they were getting into town,"Anything is better then how I've been sleeping lately." She looked over at him,"I'm surprised you'd say that as you were trying to kill me earlier."

Postby Mika » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:34 pm

Zavis sighed heavily, "You are one cold woman... This is going to be one boring journey if you dont even let teasing get to you...." He grumbled to himself, not being able to get a kick out of a surprised reaction from this woman. Had all women gotten as cold as this? Or was he just one unlucky fellow for eternity to wind up with someone like this? "Just lead the way to the inn, it doesnt matter what the room arrangements are."

Previous

Return to The Secret Passageway