Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Kimmi x Mika 1x1: A Forbidden Romance

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Kimmi x Mika 1x1: A Forbidden Romance

Postby Mika » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:07 pm

//I hope I have read correctly and that the Princess is already in the castle? //

Hitomi had just returned from her slight eavesdropping when her teacher had said that they were done for the day, that the garden was looking pretty good. She was told to do whatever she liked for the rest of the day, but not to get into anyones way, so she took to wandering the garden where it was empty since she knew that the royal family was moving throughout the grounds. To her surprise though, she saw the prince sitting on a bench looking rather down. She wrestled with her thoughts about how to proceed... but in the end she figured it best to try and repay his kindness with a potential shoulder to dump everything on. Hitomi approached Bryan and bowed, "Good day Your Highness."

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:11 am

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Kimmi » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:01 pm

(No not yet. I can change it if you like)

Bryan looked up and smiled,"Hello there, Hitomi." He said,"I see you've been doing quite well with gardening. How are they treating you? I hope they aren't too rough on you for being a new gardener her." He was a bit surprised she was willing to approach him and talk, quite a difference from the day before.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:11 am

Postby Mika » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:33 pm

//Nah. I will wait~//

Hitomi smiled meakly, "I have a strict teacher, but I caught on pretty quickly. And it seems that the gardens are very well maintained so I was told that we are done for the day already. Though, my new family seems suspiciius.... About my entry yesterday..." She admitted a bit embarrassed.

Postby Kimmi » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:15 pm

He smiled gently,"I'm sorry." He said,"I just wanted to make sure you got there and around the cottage alright. I never meant to embarrass you. I'm sure you'll be a wonderful gardener in no time."

Postby Mika » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:47 am

"I'm sure I will squeak by in my training," Hitomi said lightly. "But there is obviously something weighing on your mind with what I just saw," she said changing the subject from her. "I noticed that your family was in the garden just a bit ago."

Postby Kimmi » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:41 am

"Yeah...they are planning an arranged marriage to a princess I was close to as a child. But I'm worried we won't get along well like we use to." He shook his head,"And I can't rely tell my parents no."

Postby Mika » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:54 pm

"Why can't you just say no?" Hitomi always grew up in a loving family where her parents listened to her and thought about what she wanted, before trying to make a decision. "If they love you like it seems they do, shouldn't they listen to you? I mean, that's what I grew up around...." She said trailing off.

Postby Kimmi » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:05 pm

He smiled sadly,"They feel since I haven't found a girl on my own, apparently I need the help." He said shaking his head,"It's not that I dont want to marry like this, I just wish it was someone I knew well enough."

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:52 pm

"But didnt you say that this princess was a childhood friend? Sounds like you would know a decent bit about her...?" Hitomi said trailing off, not trying to pry too much.

Postby Kimmi » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:10 pm

"Yeah....CHILDHOOD friend." He said,"I haven't seen her since we were ten. Haven't heard from her really either. I figured our families just grew apart until today."

Postby Mika » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:21 pm

"Ah... I see... It has been a while then," Hitomi said going silent in this now awkward moment. "Maybe you could offer up a solution? You know, maybe like the old fairy tale? Hold a ball?" She knew this was completely far fetched, but hey, you never knew what could happen.

Postby Kimmi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:14 pm

"I've already tried... I did everything I could think of, apart from just saying no" He said. He smiled sadly,"It might not really be so bad. Who knows? We could end up becoming close again after all." He got to his feet,"I think I should head back inside, I don't want to keep you from anything you should be doing."

Postby Mika » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:11 pm

Hitomi got up quickly and gave a small bow to the prince as he got up, "Of course! I apologize for holding you up Your Highness! Please forgive me," she said as she waited for the prince to hurry off so that she could just enjoy the garden like she had intended to before she had intruded on his solitude.

Postby Kimmi » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:56 pm

He smiled and bid her good evening before heading up to his room. He knew the princess would be coming to visit any day now..

Postby Mika » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:42 pm

Miriah had arrived early in the morning with her parents at the castle. They said that they had to speak with the king and queen first before her arrival was officially announced the next morning, so she was forced to wait in a guest room at the palace. Before she knew it, hours had passed in boredom with only her butler to keep her amused. She couldnt help but keep glancing out of the window in hopes of seeing something interesting happening.

//I hope it is okay that I went ahead and brought her in to play?//

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway