Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Kimmi x Mika 1x1: A Forbidden Romance

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Kimmi x Mika 1x1: A Forbidden Romance

Postby Kimmi » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:04 pm

(That's fine ^^)

Gabriel does whatever he can to help out the princess. He knew this arranged marriage was important to both kingdoms and he knew the two would probably be very happy together. He wasn't happy about it though. Gabriel had feelings for the princess, but has kept them to herself.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:09 am

Postby Mika » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:16 pm

Miriah sighed heavily and thrust her palm under her chin as she stared back towards Gabriel. "Im so bored, Gabriel. Why did they have to lock us in this room until morning? Its absolutely horrible." She huffed lightly and blew a stray hair out of her face, "Entertain me~" she said in a light manner, hoping for something good.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Kimmi » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:28 pm

"I've entertained you with everything I had ever known, My Lady." He admitted,"There isn't much more I can do at the moment since we cannot leave right now." He went over to the window and opened it, to let in some fresh air.

Postby Mika » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:42 pm

Miriah sighed, she was really hoping that he wouldnt say that. Nonetheless, she smiled and shrugged it off, "I had a feeling you would say that. They couldve at least left us with some cards or something," she said, watching him go to the window and open it. "Do you think that you will enjoy it here?" she asked is a blase tone.

Postby Kimmi » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:29 pm

He shrugged,"What I like doesn't matter." He said,"I'm here to serve you and to do what I can to make you happy." He turned and looked out the window,"I can see if I can get some cards brought in or something." He said

Postby Mika » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:39 pm

"You never think of your own happiness do you?" Miriah asked in a slightly exasperated tone. She could never figure out how people lived without putting their own happiness first. Though she was limited due to her title, she still tried to do things her way when she could. "Perhaps we could try and talk some maid out of some spare clothes so we can sneak out of this room?" She mumbled to herself, bored.

Previous

Return to The Secret Passageway