Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Monkey and Mika's 1x1 RP: The Land of Imiria

Moderator: Sanchicho

Monkey and Mika's 1x1 RP: The Land of Imiria

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:33 am

Do not post if you are neither Mika nor I, MonkeyGirl18, please.

Name: Ethel

Magic: Fire

Bio: Ethel is the princess of the Kingdom in the Land of Imiria. Ever since she was little, she loved the outdoors and never cared much for all this proper princess stuff that she has been taught, no matter how much she doesn't want it. She doesn't like wearing dresses and managed to get her parents to allow her to wear whatever she wants as long as she does dress up when they have guests over or when there's something important going on that she has to go to. One of her lifelong dreams was to go out on some sort of adventure and see what the outdoors were like beyond her backyard. Of course, her parents were going to be against it and knew better than to ask them, so she decided to sneak off without them knowing, only packing the essentials, trying her best to keep out of sight.

(So, I guess this is good..... I'm terrible at creating characters, lol.)

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:56 am

Re: Monkey and Mika's 1x1 RP: The Land of Imiria

Postby Mika » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:47 pm

She is pretty decent for your first go! Youve got all the essentials so I see nothing missing. I was totally going to do fire though xD Hmmmm Whats my second choice...

Name: Tamat
Magic: Darkness
Bio: Tamat had always lived a life a secrecy, from his parents, to his birth, to his childhood, and even until his parents passed away. All he knew was that his mother was human and his father was a demon. The union was unlikely as it was, but during his childhood, he had developed the ability to weild the darkness. He had learned from books that magic was only usable by royalty and none other, which merely made him question his parents past even more. So with his parents now deceased and nothing left to keep him in the secluded village where he grew up, he set out to find out what the rest of the world might just know about magic and his families past.

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:00 pm

Keeping out of sight of everyone she ends up passing, Ethel knew there was no turning back now. Thoughts ran through her mind as she was getting farther and farther away from the castle about just going back. As she got away from the marketplace and out of everyone's view, she stopped to catch her breath some and stood there for a moment, looking back.

If I'm found, I'm going to be in so much trouble. But I gotta do this. She though as she turned around, took a deep breath and continued walking away trying to figure out where she would be going.

(Sorry about the wait and I hope this is good.)

Postby Mika » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:30 pm

Tamat was wearing a heavy cloak over his person, he knew it would draw too much attention to himself if people were to see his mixed blood ears and tail. He was months into his journey since he had left his village far away in the mountains and he had come to the capital of the land. A castle loomed in the distance and people bustled around him even though it was nearing dusk and people were normally starting to retire for the night. What made this place so different was the fact that he was right in the middle of the market area and the vendors were trying to make those last minute sales which was what was drawing the people like flies.

Tamat tried to work his way through the hoard of people that kept moving to and from vendors as he worked his way towards a quieter side street. Suddenly, a rather intoxicated fellow bumped into him and momentarily knocked his cloak out of place; one of his ears became slightl visable. Tamat hurriedly scurried at his cloak and made a dash for an opening to a side street as he saw an opening between some townspeople; he had finally made it to a side street and he had hoped that the drunken fellow hadnt seen anything clearly, let alone anyone else for that matter.

Return to The Secret Passageway