Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Monkey and June's 1x1 RP: The Haunted House of Horror

Moderator: Sanchicho

Monkey and June's 1x1 RP: The Haunted House of Horror

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:55 pm

This RP is between me, MonkeyGirl18, and Juneberry ONLY!

[Bios for my characters will be posted soon.]

@Juneberry: Make sure you get the character bios down in your next post. Even if I don't have mine yet.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:24 am

Re: Monkey and June's 1x1 RP: The Haunted House of Horror

Postby Juneberry » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:09 am

June's Characters
Spoilers contain character images made in ComiPo.

[+] SPOILER

Name: Abigail Normal
Sex: Female
Appearance: Tends mostly twoards simple and dark clothes. Don't mind the awkwardness of the image.
Bio: Abigail, usually going by "Abby", is an only child currently living with her uncle due to the death of her mother. Her uncle, being a novelist of a mix of paranormal and historical stories, has always loved to talk about ghost stories- however, because she was raised with a very relaxed family over all, she has an ironically serious attitude. Knowing that her uncle's stories are all fiction has helped mold her into feeling that ghosts are just a whimsical fantasy. For some reason, though, she loves to go to haunted houses to prove that there's science to explain the strange situations.

[+] SPOILER

Name: Daiki Oshiro
Sex: Male
Appearance: Tends to be covered in cuts and bruises due to his clumsy nature. Very tall.
Bio: The son of an elderly couple that waited a lot longer than average to have him, Daiki has been surrounded by the concept of death for a long time, having seen most of his grandparents die at an early age, and regularly being reminded that his parents are already senior citizens that could pass at any time. Raised in a spiritual home, Daiki doesn't really believe or lack belief in the supernatural. He tends to blame what are probably supernatural scenarios on himself [something broke without being touched? It was probably he was stepping too heavily. Etc.]. However, being a gentle and easily moved person, Daiki will likely believe you if you tell him you met with a ghost. He joined in the 'ghost hunt' because he was worried about leaving his friends alone, and wanted to help whoever might be in the house somehow.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:24 am

Return to The Secret Passageway