New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hello!

Postby Fraynos » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:04 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Fraynos. If that sounds familiar at all I have an account on Gaia, Subeta, Novilar and I am sure a few others. I adore these types of websites and look forward to learning about this one! I love how cute this website is!
My city is under a stay at home order until the end of April, so I am sure I will be on pretty often! I look forward to meeting some new people to talk to! :heart:

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 am

Re: Hello!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:15 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! :cheer:

My city is also on a stay at home order but I am considered an essential and so still go into work as normal. I hope you are able to find toilet paper because that seems to be the biggest joke through out this ordeal! Hopefully everyone you know are staying well.

You should recognize some user names on here, we have a few that are on other sites with the same names.

There is a help/support thread ont he forums page but the low down is:

Under the Game room tab: fish every 8 hours, the items can be used in the questing (which is every 12 hours) and they can not be bought in the shops. Some of them are rare and one of a kind!

Playing games gives you a n easy way to get feather currency, 3 scores per game per day count. Beat my doughnut score and I will give you 5oo feathers. Make it on the top 100 list & I will give you an item.

Check out the links in my avatars signature (it appears on the first post of the page) to my game threads and to my charity link (next to my pengwing).

Favorite color? Do you have a pet? Likes?

Look forward to getting to know you! :heart:

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 am

Postby Fraynos » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:35 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Welcome to Windlyn! :cheer:

My city is also on a stay at home order but I am considered an essential and so still go into work as normal. I hope you are able to find toilet paper because that seems to be the biggest joke through out this ordeal! Hopefully everyone you know are staying well.

You should recognize some user names on here, we have a few that are on other sites with the same names.

There is a help/support thread ont he forums page but the low down is:

Under the Game room tab: fish every 8 hours, the items can be used in the questing (which is every 12 hours) and they can not be bought in the shops. Some of them are rare and one of a kind!

Playing games gives you a n easy way to get feather currency, 3 scores per game per day count. Beat my doughnut score and I will give you 5oo feathers. Make it on the top 100 list & I will give you an item.

Check out the links in my avatars signature (it appears on the first post of the page) to my game threads and to my charity link (next to my pengwing).

Favorite color? Do you have a pet? Likes?

Look forward to getting to know you! :heart:

My brothers boss actually gave us a bunch of stuff so we are okay for awhile! One of my SIL's family members sadly passed from the virus. It seems like a lot of people in my area aren't taking this seriously.

I played some of the games already! They are so cute! Thank you for all the tips :heart:

My favorite color is purple.
I have 7 pets! We have 3 cats, a dog, 2 ball pythons and a bearded dragon. I want to go to college to study zoology this coming year! My husband and I also want to start breeding reptiles when they get old enough.
I love animals, arts and crafts, reading, writing, cooking, video games. I try to keep busy!

Postby galled » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:49 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

Reptiles? How wonderful! :cheer:

We have some wild blue belly lizards in our yard and I could swear they have different personalities. Am I imagining that? :

I hop you enjoy your time here! :feather:

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Gingerale » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:54 pm

Wow! That's a lot of pets! Zoology sounds fascinating but a lot of studying! Good thing you have someone who will share your interest & be supportive of your schooling.

I knew someone who was able to have their bearded dragons lay eggs...at least I am pretty sure that was the reptile they had! It was actually their parents who took care of them.

Sorry to hear the covid19 has hit so close to home for you. I think most of us have not seen it first hand so it is difficult to get a grasp on it.

We have purple items! How old are your cats?
btw, please check out the links in my signature. :grin:

Postby Fraynos » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:09 pm

galled wrote:Welcome to Windlyn!

Reptiles? How wonderful! :cheer:

We have some wild blue belly lizards in our yard and I could swear they have different personalities. Am I imagining that? :

I hop you enjoy your time here! :feather:

Thank you!
Not at all! Reptiles can have extremely different personalities! We have a female and a male python. The male has the spider gene in him so he has a neurological disorder. He has such an insane personality, really unlike any other snake I have seen. I really can't say if that has anything to do with it but it is really interesting.

Postby Fraynos » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:18 pm

Gingerale wrote:Wow! That's a lot of pets! Zoology sounds fascinating but a lot of studying! Good thing you have someone who will share your interest & be supportive of your schooling.

I knew someone who was able to have their bearded dragons lay eggs...at least I am pretty sure that was the reptile they had! It was actually their parents who took care of them.

Sorry to hear the covid19 has hit so close to home for you. I think most of us have not seen it first hand so it is difficult to get a grasp on it.

We have purple items! How old are your cats?
btw, please check out the links in my signature. :grin:

Yea, it is! When my husband was in college he had to take very similar courses and I would help him study. So I would kinda like to think I am a little prepared. He is really pushing me to go, in a supportive way! I don't know if I would have considered furthering my education without him.

I haven't really seen it firsthand myself actually. I am not really close to that side of the family but I am reaching out, making sure everyone is safe. It's rough. They live in New Jersey, right across from New York. She posted a picture on FB of all these college kids partying and they don't even care. Like yea you may not get sick, but everyone else is in danger because you couldn't stay inside! It is frustrating.

One is 5 and the other two are 3! They were all rescues. And I will, thank you! :heart:

Postby Nek0Nerd0 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:42 pm

Fraynos, hi. Welcome~

Good to have you here on Windlyn Online :grin: Enjoy.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:30 pm

Last active May 2021.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:08 pm

oh no! I have heard NY & NJ area has been hit the hardest. I do hope this is a wake up call in how to better protect our older generation.

A spider gene? Now I am really intrigues as to how that happens!

That warms my heart to hear how supportive you and your husband are of each other. Yes, definitely continue your education if it is available for you to do so!

Postby Gingerale » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:07 pm

Wondering how you are doing. Hoping you are staying well!

Return to Welcome Wagon