New here? Introduce yourself!

A Wild Fruit Appeared!

Moderator: Ryvvi

A Wild Fruit Appeared!

Postby Juneberry » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:25 am

So...Uh...Hi! I'm new. I have no idea what I'm doing writing this.

I found out about the site randomly through a facebook link and thought I'd give it a try.

Um...anyway...I tend to be a bit of a clumsy person and I'm very forgetful and easily intimidated. I like meeting new people, I just...Forget things a lot. And then feel nervous. So if I randomly poof at points it might be because i just forgot about something or...something. I think I'm writing this while too out of it to think.

Anywho. I like writing, reading and video games. I'm lately a big addict to the steam game 100% Orange Juice. I also like cheese and cows and stuff. Just ask me stuff and feel free to give me advice. Seriously, I have no idea what i'm doing right now. I love the currency though o3o

Local time: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:50 am

Re: A Wild Fruit Appeared!

Postby Diana » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:46 am

Hi there!
Welcome to Windlyn!
Did you find our facebook page or was it something someone shared? I am interested to know if it does any good for advertising. haha.
I too, am a clumsy person, and no worries! We have a really great community here, who all love to make new friends.

What kind of writing do you do?
I have never heard of 100% orange juice. I will have to look it up. What other kinds of games do you like?

I think the first order of business is setting up your avatar! You should have recieved a bonus 200 feathers to get you acquainted with the shops. Head over to the shops (via the link in the header) and pick up a base, hair, and face from Shears and Scalpels. You can try them on by clicking "avatar" in the sidebar, and then head over to a different shop to try on clothes you like.

If you ever have any questions or need anything, feel free to pm either lime or myself, or one of the moderators (users with blue names), or post in the help/support forum.

Thanks for joining up!

and I believe, the most important question: what is your favourite cheese? ;)

Site Admin

Local time: Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:50 am

Postby Juneberry » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:51 am

Nice to meet you Diana!

I write a variety from stories to poetry. It sorta just depends on my mood. I think I got the knack for the shop so far now. It'll take a while to buy everything I want [which is everything xD], but that just means I have to do lots of things huh?

I like a lot of games, especially puzzles and rpgs. The games I play the most are probably Pokemon Shuffle, Harvest Moon and the game I mentioned already xD Orange Juice is basically Mario Party, but 10x the insanity.

My favorite cheese depends what i'm having it on too, but I'm pretty big on mozz and cheddar in general o3o I can almost always be persuaded to eat plain mozzarella xD

Editing because I forgot to answer your 'where I found' question:
I actually found it because I was lurking various sites my friends were liking on there and following the 'if you like this, you might like' train. I think the link came after I found a site that was dead. Oh well. All's well that ends well. :heart:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:17 am

Welcome to Windlyn, Juneberry! Your name is so friendly already. Feel free to drop in to any of my threads, you can win feathers on my pillow fight and drop-in threads. You mainly earn feathers from posting or making your own threads but you can win feathers from events.

Trying to decide which kind of past event welcome gift to send you. Would you prefer a pet, background, clothing or hand item? What is your favorite color? (Am I guessing - green ?)

Postby galled » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:29 am

Welcome to WIndlyn!

We have a very friendly community so I hope you feel right at home here. I like cheese and cows too (in the form of cheeseburgers especially! Ug, I hope that's not offensive... :cheer:

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Juneberry » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Lemon Cheesecake: Your name sounds as yummy as mine does o3o Fellow foods make me happy. Not sure what a pillow-fight thread is like or what a drop-in thread is, but I look forward to lurking and finding out! I'll make sure to visit you soon!

As for a welcome gift...It's best not to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I'd say you should choose because you're the one giving the gift as is. I'll be grateful for anything really o3o But yes, my favorite color IS green! How did you guess? Wait did I say that? o.O;

Galled: Nice to meet ya! Don't worry, I get the cheeseburger line a lot, and I can't say I don't like them that way too! They're also just adorable to me though. Then again, I apparently have weird taste in cute sometimes. I found a video of a giant snake [python maybe? forgot species] opening a bathroom door adorable.

So far I feel at ease, so that's great to me. Let's get along well o3o

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:49 pm

I like blue, but green is my favorite color too! There are a few of us who are partial to green on here.

You can look on the yard sale threads to see who are selling items from past events. We've had some very adorable items!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:41 pm

Welcome!

Local time: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:50 am

Postby Juneberry » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Lemon: Hehe, I adore my new little friend already o3o And I will have to look there! I should probably work on not splurging all my feathers in one go though...

Monkey: Hiya o3o I hope I'll get to bug you a lot soon too! Monkeys are cute~

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Yay, I'm so glad!

Return to Welcome Wagon