New here? Introduce yourself!

Tam I am

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Tam I am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:56 pm

make sure you are staying hydrated, I am finding that dehydration seems to be behind my head aches, fuzzy brain, leg cramps.

Tam - go to my charity thread and let me know which items you were wanting for the challenges you have completed so far.

Local time: Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:32 pm

Postby Tam I am » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:42 am

During Aunt Flo it can be hard to have enough water, but I usually drink like a camel. And water is my favourite drink. XD

Okay! I might need a little help figuring what I qualify for. I can be astonishingly slow.

Local time: Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:32 pm

I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham.

Postby yorunaka » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:15 pm

Yo Tam. Welcome to Windlyn. I'm fairly new myself.I joined a while back but haven't been particularly active since the site wouldn't load properly for me before.

Glad to see a new face as well and I hope we can chat some more :3

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:32 am

Postby Tam I am » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:02 pm

LOL I had a pitched battle with the registration page, with the result that I now have two accounts, though I only use one.

The avatars here are so cute. But I'm still bemused by a version of Weird who happily wears froggy boots. :grin:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:19 pm

did you use a different name for the other account? I hope it won't glitch anything....maybe use it as a mule for future use for a charity or something?

Tam, I sent you a trade for your charity items so just accept it. You will get a PM as well.

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:59 pm

Hey hey I spy a familiar face :smile:

Local time: Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:32 pm

:heart:COME VISIT MY PETS PLEASE :heart: http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?userid=646ImageImageImage [img]http://i.imgur.com/p30InEq?r.gif[/img

Postby Tam I am » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:19 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:did you use a different name for the other account? I hope it won't glitch anything....maybe use it as a mule for future use for a charity or something?

Tam, I sent you a trade for your charity items so just accept it. You will get a PM as well.

Yes, the other account uses the name of my avatar, UtterlyWeird. I've accepted the trade. Thank you!

XoGIZMOoX wrote:Hey hey I spy a familiar face :smile:

Oh? Is it from 'Trisphee'?

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:37 pm

Yup yup it's me Gizzie :D from Trisphee and I'm on about every other avi site too lol

Postby Tam I am » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:17 pm

GIZZIE!

XD I'm here, KofK, Triss, and I have an account on Solia and Recolor Me, but Solia I couldn't figure out, and Recolor, I only go to play Bible Trivia and never wind up on the forum.

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:58 pm

I'm on here, Tris, Mene, Kofk, Recolor, Solia, roli, avaricia, cellufun, gaia, zantarni, big barn world, chicken smoothie, celinia??? Can't remember site name, sapherna, a few more that I can't remember that I haven't visited in months

Postby Tam I am » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:01 pm

Ohhh. I didn't mention CS. Was just listing the avatar sites. LOL

What's Cellufun?

Grrr. I've tried to add you and Mdom to my friend list, but it's not working, and when I tried to add them manually, it said you were on my foe list. But the foe list says it's empty.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:15 pm

@Tam I am : PM Gizzie and mdom and they can request the friend from their side. I think if they don't respond within a certain time frame it comes up as a no? Or they may click no by mistake... we've thad the problem every so often and it generally seems to be when people aren't on very often. I had it clear once by them requesting it.

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Cellufun is an avi site they have some animated stuff and pets that you take care of and other games and stuff and my favorite is my PET ZOMBIE

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Gizzie, try friending Tam I am and see if it goes through.

I sent a friend request to you, Tam

Postby Tam I am » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:16 am

Pet zombie? Duuude! LOL Den would love that.

Gizzie and you are now on my list, Lemon. Thanks for the help! :cheer:

Games I'm on include 'Chicken Smoothie', 'Xanje', 'Flight Rising', 'Zantarni', KofK, 'Trisphee', 'Habitica', 'Dragon Tavern' (<-- that's just a play by yourself thing, but Den and I have written a lot of fanfiction about our characters there), 'Wizard 101', 'Pirate 101', and an occasional visit to 'Dungeon Blitz' when I feel like I can keep up the pace, or have talked a friend into coming and playing with me. Oh, and once in awhile I go back to my old 'Adventure Quest' or 'Dragonfable' accounts and play till I get disgusted with 'em again. And there are other games that I have accounts on but never go to anymore. I played a lot of 'Hero Zero' till they put the hideouts in :cry: , then I deleted my account.

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Wagon