New here? Introduce yourself!

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Moderator: Ryvvi

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:46 am

So hello everyone!
I just accidentally stumbled upon this site and decided to join. I'm was a member of a few avatar sites before, joined a forum site (one without avatars) and became a mod there. For several reasons, I quit and became active on an avatar site again.
And now I'm here! I'm excited to be on a new site and see it grow from the beginning. =^_^=

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 4:45 pm

Re: ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Postby Lime » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:12 am

Aw, well that's super sweet of you!

It's so nice to see people coming and joining, even when we're not even close to finishing. It makes me so happy to see that people from all over are continuing to support us while we make Windlyn a great site for everyone. :)

So, I'd like to be the first to say welcome to Windlyn! And we really hope you enjoy it here. I apologize for the lack of avatars right now- as you'll notice Diana and I are working hard on a lot of things. And it's only the two of us, so it takes patience.

If you have any problems or questions, I see you've already made use of our other forums. :) Thank you for that! Please don't hesitate to ask me if you need any help on anything.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 10:45 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:47 am

Any idea when you guys are going to be done with it all?
I can only imagine how much work it is. I already have problems with simple css codes for a profile.

Whenever I'll see a bug of think of something to add/change, I'll let you know

Postby Lime » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:13 am

Oh goodness, not for a good while yet. Diana and I are in the midst of redoing the avatars, which has taken a little longer than it was supposed to.

We weren't necessarily going to open right away, and build more first- but we wanted a community where people could at least come and chat while we built things, and make a name for themselves here in our little world. :)

I think it's all coming along nicely. Sure it takes a long time, but everybody here is so sweet, it's nice to be able to talk to people and see them supporting us while we work on Windlyn.

Also yeah, all that kudos goes to Diana. She's our coder, and I essentially do everything else that's not coding to make up for the extra effort. So while she's working her tush off making this site for us, I'm here to help people, deal with support topics, organize things, make announcements, etc. Although just in case, I hired our first volunteer mod, Ghost, for if things get too overwhelming when we get bigger. :) She's a fantastic help, so if you ever run into trouble, you can always PM me or her. But it is easier to post in our support/help/bug report forums so all three of us can see it at once.

Postby Ghost » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:18 am

Hello, I have been summoned, I could feel it!

Yes hi, I am the Ghostie, my inbox is always open to you if you have questions, need help navigating, etc. though we do ask that any serious issues go to the support forum so that the admins can fix it and so if anyone else runs into the same issue, they can just look back at your thread instead of asking again! ^^

But yes yes, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay! We're a friendly little bunch. <33

Edit: And if you'd like a few chances to win some Feathers, please click me.

ImageImage
Nibbly wants a sacrifice
Wiggly wants his wrath
We dance around the pentagram
And take all our kingdoms back

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:44 am

Oh my a ghost! •.•
Can i also pm you if I need someone to do the dishes for me?

But thank you for the welcome and the link. I'll check it tomorrow, when I'm on my laptop again.

Postby Lime » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:03 am

Lol, our PMs are always open to help others, although unfortunately we can't do your dishes for you. ;3 You wouldn't get EXP that way! Lol.

And yes! Ghost has a very lovely thread for people to get used to the way forums work- it's really fun and interesting! I highly suggest checking it out. :)

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:20 am

I don't need exp. I'm already an expert •cool emoticon here•

I will do tomorrow, since I have to go now. See ya~!

Postby Ghost » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Ahaha a ghost doing the dishes, sounds like a poltergeist to me. I like it.

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:49 am

I rather have a poltergeist do the dishes than throw the dishes at me (¬‿¬)

Postby Lime » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:58 am

I'd rather not have a poltergeist at all!

Eeesh, scary! Haha. <3

Unless it was super duper nice. ;u; But even then, I get freaked out so easily.

Postby (っ◕‿◕)っ » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:37 am

If I had a ghost that would start a Greek party, I'd probably join. You got to do better to scare me.

Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:44 pm

Hi ^_^

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 6:45 am

Return to Welcome Wagon