New here? Introduce yourself!

hello to you!

Moderator: Ryvvi

hello to you!

Postby Alegro » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:30 pm

Hello, Everyone!

I noticed existence of this website a while ago, but registered only now.
I really like bases here and everything looks so cute(although quite slow)
Anyways, please welcome me.
My username is Alegro. I took first three letters of my first name(Alexandra) and first three letters of my last name(Gromova) LOL sounds neat though.
I live in Europe, so I am guessing that my timezone differs a lot from most of the folks over here.
What else...
Oh right It is my Birthday on 14th xD (According to the time-zone it is today or tomorrow)

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:36 am

Re: hello to you!

Postby galled » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Welcome to Windlyn and Happy Birthday!! Hope you like it here. Everyone is very friendly. Thanks for joining us!

Server Administrator

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:36 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Welcome!

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:36 pm

Postby Alegro » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:57 pm

Thank you for the warm welcoming!
I will try to explore this place in a while. It looks nice. I like the forum layout.
I see the website is pretty old? Like it existed since 2013, but still in Alpha?

Postby Fiel-kun » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Ahoy welcome aboard to the land of Windlyn :)

Nice to meet you Alegro!

Earning feathers is quite easy here and the item prices are really affordable.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:36 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm responsible for what I post.
You're responsible for what you understand.

| He/Him | Scorpio | Philippines +8 GMT |
:L_Wing: Play & Interact with my pets :R_Wing:

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Postby Bassy » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Hello! Welcome!

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby galled » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Alegro wrote:Thank you for the warm welcoming!
I will try to explore this place in a while. It looks nice. I like the forum layout.
I see the website is pretty old? Like it existed since 2013, but still in Alpha?

It was started by Diana and Lime when Diana was in High School as a sandbox to learn programming. So between school and work, well, there are only so many hours in a day. That said, there are usually big updates when school is out (holidays and school), but features appear and fixes happen all of the time. It's actually been really wonderful watch it all unfold! :L_Wing: :cheer: :R_Wing:

Server Administrator

Postby Watery Star » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:29 pm

ellos welcome to Windlyn! Allegro means brisk tempo in Italian, I thought that was what you were going for when I saw your name ^^
I've noticed some members are from Europe so you're not alone there. I hope you have a good time here.

Galled: I didn't know that, wow.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:08 pm

Welcome and Happy Birthday! Thanks for celebrating with us!! I sent you a little celebration gift to brighten your day.

Living in Europe you must speak several languages then? Are you enjoying any winter weather yet?

Postby Alegro » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:34 pm

Wow! So many replies! I am getting a bit shy :D
Thank you, guys!

Fiel-kun, Oh great! I actually noticed that some items are pretty affordable, Though I haven't explored all the shops :D

Thank you, Bassy!

Galled, Wow! Thank you for the explanation. It makes a lot of sense. It would be lovely to see how the site goes further :D

Star, lol! That is interesting. I am actually quite Phlegmatic xD It would be nice to meet them. I noticed that in a smaller communities it sometimes gets pretty difficult when it comes to conversations. At a certain time of the day it might be empty here.

Cheesecake, Thank you! Aww! That is so sweet of you <33
True, not all though. But for Me English is my third language, however I feel that I know it a lot better than the second one ( No practice currently)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Alegro: wow! that is amazing! Can you write/read/ speak all 3 languages? I tried to learn French and Spanish with not much success. I could read some of it, speak very little and like understand even less when someone spoke it to me.

Please don't feel shy...everyone seems to be great at just popping in. True, you may have to wait a little for active conversation sometimes but you generally will get a reply.

I have a pillow fight and the sky is falling dice roll games for chances at winning free feathers. I let the newbies choose past items if they'd rather so come try it out.

Postby Watery Star » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:44 pm

You made me look up a word lol
oh and Happy Birthday! I meant to say that before. ^^;
Yeah I'm sure it does get quiet here. The nice thing is you're alerted to how many unread threads there are, so you can check that to see any time there's activity.

Postby galled » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Your English is incredible! That is extremely impressive! What are the two other languages you know?

If I recall correctly Diana was 16 when she and Lime started Wiindlyn. Maybe it was 15 (she 18 now).

Server Administrator

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:56 pm

You too Watery... my daily feather frenzy gives you the amount of feathers you roll each day. I don't know how to post it to link you there yet. I am still figuring things out and getting help on stuff myself. Fortunately everyone here is always so helpful.

Postby Maro » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:44 am

welcome to the site!~

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:06 pm

Art by - ciel

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon