New here? Introduce yourself!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Newbie

Postby Ingenuity » Tue May 17, 2016 3:42 am

Thank you and nice to meet you Firia.

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 1:12 pm

Postby galled » Tue May 17, 2016 12:16 pm

Ingenuity wrote:The aircraft crashes were most unfortunate. However, as far as I know from researching aircraft crashes, prior to the two crashes Malaysian Airlines had an impeccable safety track record that was marred by those two crashes. People still need to fly to get to places that's more easily accesible by plane and even Airasia (an independent low-cost airline headquartered in Malaysia) had a plane crash in 2014 too. So since it's either fly by MAS or AirAsia, there's not much choices there.

I wonder what happened to the missing aircraft too.

I suppose my view is a bit outdated now that some time has passed since the last missing airplane and no other planes have been lost since then. I just remember after it happened I thought to myself to remember to never fly on Malaysia Airlines. I'm sure others thought the same!

On a more cheerful note, what kind of stuff do you draw? We have summer drawing contest going right now. I think you still have time to enter if you don't know about it already.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1333
artContest.php?mode=enter

Server Administrator

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 10:12 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Ingenuity » Tue May 17, 2016 5:59 pm

I can draw all kinds of stuff and have no particular type of favorite thing to draw. Thank you for the heads up on the contest.

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 1:12 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat May 21, 2016 9:48 am

I love how your avi and pengwing have your hands and mouths full

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 10:12 pm

Previous

Return to Welcome Wagon