New here? Introduce yourself!

Mrr? :3

Moderator: Ryvvi

Mrr? :3

Postby Tom_Suke » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:54 am

Hello everyone, name's Tom_suke, you can call me Tom, Tommy, Suke, or Count Mewcula, whatever floats your boat.

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 4:28 am

Re: Mrr? :3

Postby Diana » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:38 am

Cound Mewcula? I must know the story behind this. haha.

Welcome to Windlyn!
If you've got any questions pm me, lime, or ghost; or post in the forums.I hope you enjoy the site~!

Site Admin

Postby Tom_Suke » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:49 am

Haha; it was during a roleplay; there was some miscommunication about what my character was and one person thought was a cat, the other, a vampire (He was actually a tainted unicorn XD) because another person was trolling them both as to who the mystery villain would be, so they thought I was a vampire cat thing, and during a skype call it was clarified then the most quiet user on chat suddenly blurted count mewcula, and after like, hours of laughing it just stuck as a personal nickname in that group xD;

Postby Diana » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:04 pm

Hahaha. That's great. I figured it had to be some kind of cat vampire thing. But tainted unicorn? What?

Site Admin

Postby Tom_Suke » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:36 pm

Yea there was a secret plot with my charrie so he was unknown to the other players except the owner, who was trolling everyone xD;

He's a unicorn that gave into sin, so his desires were fulfilled, and he's a total douchebag. His pelt is black, horn is broken but sharp, and his hooves are more cloven, and tail extended. He eats flesh/drinks blood and can't enter pure places, and other unicorns run him out, etc etc.

Postby Lime » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:09 am

Hello hello, welcome to Windlyn! :)

It's great to see a new face in here. If you ever have any questions, comments, or need help with anything don't be shy! Feel free to PM me with any concerns, or follow the link in my signature. <3

Also on a side note, that sounds hilarious! Haha. In D&D once my one character tried to drink the blood of a unicorn, but it was a tainted one.. Good thing I didn't! I'd have to reroll! Lmao.

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 7:28 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Tom_Suke » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:03 pm

I'll keep that in mind ^^;
Oh you play D&D? I sort of play a game like that only it's called Tephra, it's like the steampunk version of it =w=;
I prefer type-rping though versus verbal XD;

Yea, you don't want to drink their toxicity....<3

Postby Lime » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Yeah, I love D&D! It's so great, haha. And well, I play Pathfinder. It's like D&D, but not quite. I just say D&D because it's easier. xD And ooh, that sounds awesome!

And yeah, I type RP a lot. Like forum RPing. But I love sitting around and yelling at my friends too. <3

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 7:28 am

Return to Welcome Wagon