New here? Introduce yourself!

New Mouse in Town! (Also having redirecting issues - fixed!)

Moderator: Ryvvi

New Mouse in Town! (Also having redirecting issues - fixed!)

Postby gigglemouse » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:53 pm

Hello I'm Elizabeth but i go by Beth/Mouse, I enjoy drawing and playing video games (even though I'm VERY bad at them.) I love avatar/pet sites and recently came across this site! I look forward to making lots of friends!!So lets start is off shall we? How's your day/night been? Did anything interesting happen?

Also it might just be me but for some reason most of the links just redirect me to the front page, like I cant see any forum threads at all :worry:

Edit: Fixed!

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 pm

Re: New Mouse in Town! (Also having redirecting issues)

Postby Diana » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:51 am

Good morning, Elizabeth!
Welcome to Windlyn!

We have a really friendly community here, and I'm sure you'll be making new friend in no time!
I'd love to see some of your drawings sometime.

I'm starting a long day of school now, but I will try to address your problem on my breaks. Please help me get a little more information: What browser and platform are you using? Do you get redirected to the front page or a page where you can dress up your first avatar?

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to PM a moderator or myself, or post in the help/support forum.

Site Admin

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 10:20 am

Postby galled » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:11 am

Welcome to Windyln, Mouse! You've come to the right place as our little community has many with similar interests. :)

My day and night yesterday was hot hot HOT! It did cool off at night, but it's hot again today. They're forecasting a cool down trend in the next few days, whew!

As for the redirecting, does it always redirect you to the same page, or random pages? Can you paste links from the page you're on and one of the links that redirects you?

Thanks!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Bassy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:31 am

Welcome!

My day went as usual. Just went to two classes, finished a study for a requirement and now just relaxing before heading off to work. This is a great community, glad to have you!

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Re: New Mouse in Town! (Also having redirecting issues - fix

Postby gigglemouse » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Diana Thank you! And I'll definitely show off my art sometime. Also good luck at school!
galled Thanks!! Well thankfully it's going to cool off soon!
Bassy Good job on your study's!!! Make sure to take a break for all your hard work!
It's nice to meet you all!!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:27 pm

welcome gigglemouse! You have such a fun avatar name and I love the name Elizabeth! In fact beth/mouse remind me of the book "Little Women". Do you like to read? We have quite a few readers on here for people who like to read and for those who can do art.The character in your signature is so cute - did you draw it yourself?

How did you manage to find us? Is green your favorite color? <please say yes, please say yes>

You are very welcome to participate in my dice game threads to win free feathers and to just post in any of my threads. We are a friendly little community and someone is bound to answer a posting. I also love to play the doughnut game under the "games heading", I am not so good at the spelling bee but I will play it to gain a few extra feathers.

Postby gigglemouse » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:34 pm

Lemon Cheesecake Thank you! Actually Little Woman was read to my class when I was in 5th grade, but I had a special class during so I didn't get to hear it (maybe one day ill read it!) Yes I do love reading I'm planing on rereading Percy Jackson! And yes I did draw it! It's my mascot Topo (italian for mouse) or you can call them peach/peachy! I'm not to sure exactly where I found this site I just somehow found myself here! Yes green is my favorite color always has been! Cool I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Have you seen the "Little Women" movies? (I personally like the black and white version) or the movies of the Percy Jackson series?

Postby Polaris » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:49 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!! Your art style is super cute > u <

Ahh, well today in the U.S. was the first Presidential Debate and I had to take notes for a debate we'll be having in class later today so... that was, uh, fun. Aside from that though, I'd say I had a good day yesterday - pizza filled and took a nice nap.

Are you interested in arts and crafts hobbies or anything? What's your favorite kind of music/what genre(s) do you like to listen to?

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 1:20 pm

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Postby Mousy » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:55 pm

/slides some cheese over

:cool:
Sup?

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 11:20 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby gigglemouse » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:49 pm

Lemon Cheesecake Sadly no I haven't gotten around to them yet.
Polaris Thank you!(*´▽`*)Ugh presidential debates ... well at least you got pizza! (I ADORE PIZZA!!!) Yes I love drawing it's my passion! Artsy crafts are fun but sadly I cant do any where I live at the moment. I'm not too picky on music but lately I've been getting back into Vocaloids (ahh that 2008 feeling.)
Mousy /Accepts da cheese/ Yo!

(AAAAHHHH I'm sorry these are so late. Life.)

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:23 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

Return to Welcome Wagon