and yes, i am everywhere..

EVRRYWHERE

maro is omnipresent ~

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:55 am

Art by - ciel

Re: Shiny New Member

Postby ObviouslyAya » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:34 pm

Geez Maro-san, you ARE everywhere *blinkblinkawe*
But I love it! Thanks for stopping in to welcome me.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:25 am

Postby Maro » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:36 pm

sent ya a gift, also go post in my charity with the info n whatnot and i'll send ya some stuff i got in there

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:55 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:44 pm

Finally officially welcoming you Aya! Glad you seem to be able to find your way around the site ok.
Akuyi also has a charity thread for a few free items and I give out items for the wins on my dice game threads if you know what you want - or let me know what colors you like and I can send stuff. I am assuming red is a safe guess for a favorite?

You just missed the Halloween event but there is always one on the horizon so start building up your feathers. I am working at doing a charity magic shop but am a little slow on getting it up and running.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 6:25 am

Postby ObviouslyAya » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:57 pm

Much appreciated, Lemon! I like to think I'm forum savvy enough to figure out the basics. I'm not a stranger to avatar sites and I always love some good chattering.

I have already benefited from your various dice games, thank you! I like that dice rolling is enabled / programmed for this site. It expands the possibilities for game play; during and outside of events. Blue and green are actually my favorite colors overall. But I have come to associate red with my username and use it often in avatars. I'm happy with anything you'd like to donate :heart:

Yay! I'm excited for the event! I've only been active on one avatar site for the past while, so it may be challenging to try and balance between sites. It'll depend on timing and my schedule.

Maro wrote:sent ya a gift, also go post in my charity with the info n whatnot and i'll send ya some stuff i got in there

TYVM Maro-san <3 I've been meaning to go in there and post *makes note*

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:58 pm

Play the games in the game room link up top of page for daily feathers too :cheer:

When you get you a quest threadie sat up and I see your list of what items you have been gifted so far, I will fill it in with more stuff that you don't have yet :wink:

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 5:25 am

:heart:COME VISIT MY PETS PLEASE :heart: http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?userid=646ImageImageImage [img]http://i.imgur.com/p30InEq?r.gif[/img

Postby ObviouslyAya » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 pm

DOUGHNUT MATCH?! KAWAII :cry:
I will definitely be trying my hand at the games!

Thanks again Gizzie, I get warm fuzzies from the lovable support!
It might take me longer to start grasping items here, idk. We'll see~

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:13 pm

Green!?!? I LOVE green! Green is my favorite color.(But I do love the purple on here, actually I'd be happy if an item came out in every color), but green is my top pick.

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:16 pm

I :heart: donuts game, Gizzie is a candycrush freak

Postby ObviouslyAya » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:26 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Green!?!? I LOVE green! Green is my favorite color.(But I do love the purple on here, actually I'd be happy if an item came out in every color), but green is my top pick.

YAY! :cheer: I have green eyes, so I've always liked green because of that (I think I look good in it). Plus I like how it's a color of nature and life. Green, blue, and brown are great together!

Also, growing up each of us four sisters was associated with a color when it came to owning multiple things or having plastic cups at dinner time, etc. Oldest was red, second oldest was blue, I was green, and my younger sister was yellow. We got to pick our colors and since the other middle child picked blue, I picked green.

I like jewel tone variations; emerald, sapphire, deep purple, pinkish-red, etc.

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:34 pm

Gizzies favorite color is green

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:37 pm

Aya,you probably like the jewel toned dresses on Windlyn then!

I was a third child, maybe my Mom should have colour co-ordinated us. I could see how that would help for all girls! I mostly had brothers.

Another thing I like about Gizzie is she likes green too! :grin_wink:

Postby ObviouslyAya » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:41 pm

XoGIZMOoX wrote:I :heart: donuts game, Gizzie is a candycrush freak

I played this once upon a time (> w<) But I eventually got bored with it.

XoGIZMOoX wrote:Gizzies favorite color is green

Green is just cool :cool:

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Aya,you probably like the jewel toned dresses on Windlyn then!

I was a third child, maybe my Mom should have colour co-ordinated us. I could see how that would help for all girls! I mostly had brothers.

Another thing I like about Gizzie is she likes green too! :grin_wink:

I probably would! I love layering, so I might start out with some shoes, socks, stockings, skirts, etc. Things that I can build layers with. I have the shops open but I keep getting distracted lol.

It's not a bad idea ^^; it's not like we wore only clothes in our colors, it was just for helping us remember whose was whose for some items that young girls might bicker over. I don't have any brothers and I have a hard time imaging what it would be like to have one. I'll never know!

Postby dragoness129 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:27 am

Aya! -flying hugs-
Don't forget this dragon is everywhere too!
You'll see a lot of familiar names from site to site!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 9:25 am

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Postby ObviouslyAya » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:05 pm

*glompage* Of course! I've seen you around already dragoness (^ o^)
Your avatar looks so cool and mysterious! I LOVE it :heart:

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Wagon