New here? Introduce yourself!

a wild newbie appeared!

Moderator: Ryvvi

a wild newbie appeared!

Postby Ina » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:40 am

hello!! I've always been bad at introdctions but that doesnt mean i always have to be!!
I'm Ina, obviously .v.
I'm a really big fan of video games, especially RPGs and MMOs. My current huge obsession is with Pokemon, since I was able to get Moon the day it came out! Expect me to be talking about that a lot in the mean time ;v;
I've always been a lil interesting in RPs, i've just been really nervous getting into them for a whole bunch of anxious reasons, but i've been easing myself into it and all ;v;

i would add more about me, but im really bad at that. its like the first day of school when your teacher does an 'ice breaker' and u gotta come up with one thing about yourself and you spend the whole time panicking about what to say that wont make people think youre weird. thats the epitome of this for me ;v;

its very weird having to have a face i have to say
very used to not having one on avi sites now these days

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 5:04 pm

Re: a wild newbie appeared!

Postby Diana » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:22 am

Hi! Welcome to Windlyn!
I think you did a very good job introducing tourself! We have a lot of users who like pokemon, so you will fit right in. Be sure to check out the video games forum!

I like to ask new users some questions, so:
Whats one weird or unique fact about you?
and a silly one:
Why do "open 24/7" stores have locks on their doors?

If you ever have any questions or need anything, feel free to pm either a moderator or myself, or post in the help and support forums.

Its nice to meet you!

Site Admin

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 4:04 pm

Postby Akuyi » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:23 am

Hello Ina! Welcome to Windlyn! :heart:

And what's this about having no face? You're scaring me! D:

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 12:04 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Ina » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:39 am

Thank you Diana and Akuyi!!

Diana - im glad others like pokemon!! i only have a few people to talk to about it and i feel so bad since i bring it up so often most of the time ;v; and ill go check that out after this post! <3

uhh i guess a unique fact about me is i really love post rock and post metal ;v; i dont think i look like a person who would really like that stuff but here i am haha

and since im all about logical stuff i guess it would be for emergency situations???

Akuyi - Thank you again! <3 and haha its not anything creepy, well... to me at least! I just didn't like how the eyebrows and noses looked on another site im on, and people always brought it up do i got rid of the eyes and mouth too and ive been that way since ;v;
it's become the norm for me so itll be weird to have to incorporate a face into avis again

Postby Akuyi » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:44 am

What's the other site you're on? XD

Postby Ina » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:49 am

I'm also on Sapherna and Caedon ;v;

Postby Akuyi » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:52 am

Ah, I haven't been on those two yet. But now I'm curious what your faceless avatar looks like. xD

Postby Ina » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:03 am

haha theyre not extravagant or anything ;c; since on Saph at least, the avis are more small there so not having a face isnt too noticeable, especially with hair and stuff, but heres one of my favorite ones ;v; Image

Postby Polaris » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:01 am

Heyo, welcome to Windlyn!

We're all nice and friendly here so you'll have no time or troubles in fitting in! c:
Besides Pokemon (im so hip tho, i grew playing Pokemon and it. is. my. life.) what other games do you like to play?

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 7:04 pm

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Postby Ina » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:05 am

thats awesome!!
and nice ;v; i sort of grew up playing it myself, technically. I only started playing when I was 10 when i got a DSi for christmas ;v;
and i havent been playing much, but I'm big on Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fantasy Life, Creativerse (a free minecraft knockoff which is sick) and TERA ;v;
what about you?

Postby Mousy » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:42 pm

Welcome~

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Polaris » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:46 pm

Ina
Whelp,, I used to own a PS3 and a bunch of games for it, but ahh I've long since stopped playing it (mainly b/c my lil bro decided to trade it in for an XBOX w/o even asking me D:<). I used to play LittleBigPlanet, a couple Sonic the Hedgehog games, and Dishonored.

But now, ehh I find myself lacking the time (or motivation) to seriously play any games (e.g. I really wanna play Dishonored 2 but I'm too busy to sit down and play it :c), so now it's just me and some game apps I downloaded on my phone.

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 7:04 pm

Postby Ina » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:54 pm

gasp i can be faceless!!

Mousy - thank you!! you look mighty cute ;o;

Polaris - yeah i havent had the motivation to really play games myself ;v; ive really only played pokemon in the last week or so and nothing else ;v;

Postby Akuyi » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:53 pm

The Saph avatar actually looks pretty cool faceless! And yeah, since the head is small it's not so noticeable.

But it does stick out here on Windlyn! Makes you look like "Crowd person B" in some anime, who was not important enough to get a face, haha!

Postby Ina » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:23 pm

yeah ;o; ive also been faceless on there for a while so i can sorta make a good avi with such an important compontent missing i guess ;o;

and omg youre right!! but its why i prefer masked, make up or accesories in general on the face :0 cause it fills up the space i do miss

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon