Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Hihi!

Postby MeatVegetable » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:11 pm

Welcome I am new as well

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 7:35 pm

Postby Watery Star » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Mad*Honey wrote:Hi Watery Star!
Do you do any after school activities? Those can be fun.
I go home right after school, or I volunteer at the library on Wednesdays...after school activities sound fun, but I don't know how I'd balance school and those ^^;;
What kind of animals do you like? If you could have a pet what would you like?
I like cats! Someday, when I can get a pet, I'd like to learn to take care of one :D
Do you like honey? I love peanut butter and honey sandwiches.
Yep! I like honey mixed in hot water--I like peanut butter sandwiches too, but I've never tried them with honey too.

Do you take advance placement classes? I usually went straight home too but had times when I'd stay after. But it was more about me wanting to play video games than being too busy. That's nice that you volunteer. Do you like reading?

I enjoy watching cat videos. You can learn how to care for a cat through books or watching some videos on youtube.There's a show called Cats 101 (I think) and it goes over not just raising a cat but different kinds of breeds. They have some videos on youtube too.

Like in tea, or alone? Peanut butter and honey sandwiches are really good! I like adding extra honey on the top of the crust.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 9:35 pm

Postby TheBeeWitch » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:07 am

Hello!~
Welcome to windlyn~ :grin:

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 5:35 am

Postby Mad*Honey » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:49 pm

MonkeyGirl18 Thanks! -attempting ping-

galled A program? You mean to watch animations with? I watch those on youtube because stuff like Beauty and the Beast are old enough for that. And thanks I never would have thought to google for a manual online!

MeatVegetable And welcome to you from newbie to newbie xD! I like your name :O

Watery Star I volunteer because it's mandatory ><''. Aaand I do take AP French, but it doesn't give much homework. While I am pretty busy, I could probably fit an hour or two of stuff in my day. Any more and I'll be running myself ragged from regular homework though (it's because regular history class homework takes me ages to finish mostly--and test studying)

Cats 101? I'll go check that out! The breed specification sounds really useful! One breed I once thought about wanting to take care of was the bombay--I forgot the others by now x'D

Just in water! When I was younger and sick, I had boiled water with honey.

Hi TheBeeWitch!

@'everyone' (hopefully a single quote doesn't ping x'D) Thanks for all the welcomes! I went a bit crazy with the pinging haha

Postby Watery Star » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Ah I see.
The after school activities I participated in weren't sports or anything that took up a lot of time. So I was only at school for an hour or so longer. Not sure what your school offers. Oh yeah studying for tests take up a lot of time especially when you have one for each subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKwSmwieQzo
I don't know if you watched that video yet. It's of the bombay. The videos are great for deciding which breed is right for you.

I've had tea with honey when sick but not honey water.

Postby galled » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:26 pm

Oh, sorry! I got you and TheBeeWitch mixed up (bees and honey must have cross-pollinated so to speak in my head I think). TBW is interested in animation too, but also in creating it--which is why I was interested in what program was being used.

Disney animation is the gold standard! On youtube? I didn't know that. I'll have to search. Thanks for the tip!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Mad*Honey » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:04 pm

Ohh haha, cross-pollinated XD. Animation is interesting though!

Honey tea sounds tasty! I have tea and honey right now so I might as well try it~
I watched the video for the bombay, then clicked on one for the russian blue. Both seem really wonderful ^-^
The only after school activities that school that I know my school offers are sports things that take a lot of time. Furthermore, they require people to come in very early in the morning D:.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:42 pm

My Dad Loves peanut butter and honey sandwiches, when he comes to visit I have to make sure I am well stocked with them!

Postby Mad*Honey » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:42 am

Mmm, he must be even happier to visit because of the sandwiches :cheeky:

Postby Of the Stars » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:06 pm

Peanut butter and honey sandwiches are very good ^^

Only sports?Not even band or choir? I was in the Multi-cultural club. I'm an American mutt but my friends either had ethnic backgrounds or military brats that had lived overseas. Anyone with interest in other cultures were allowed in though. We mostly just hung out. A couple of my friend's did track so they would usually busy and we'd only go to the club when they were able to make it.
It's a shame you don't have a fun club for some hobby.

(This is Watery by the way ^^)

~*~* Watery Star's mule *~*~

Postby Mad*Honey » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Ohh hi Watery! Your mule has a pretty name

Oops, we do have band or choir--I just forgot about them because for band, we actually needed to know how to play an instrument in the first place. As for choir, I just never joined and now that I'm just a year away from graduation (I graduate in 2018), it feels rather late for joining.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:55 pm

It's not too late for joining choir I would thin it may be a rewarding experience. But choir is usually a whole year event so it probably depends on what other subjects you are taking, Honey

I can't swallow thick peanut butter but I can spread it very thin and that works better, honey helps to make it go down.

Postby Flytrap » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:28 pm

Welcome to Windlyn, Mad*Honey!

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 10:35 am

I like bread

Postby Of the Stars » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Thank you, it's the name of my web comic.

I don't think it's too late to join. Are any of your friends in choir?

Postby Mad*Honey » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:23 am

Hi Flytrap! Thanks for the welcome ^v^

Lemon you can't swallow thick peanut butter D: ?

I'd probably have to wait until next year if I wanted to join choir..and sadly I don't have friends because I was always too mm, insecure(?)/shy(?) to actively go up to a person and spend time with them ><. I'm trying to work on that though.

Ohh a webcomic <3 . I tried to look for '"of the stars" webcomic' on google but there were too many "___ of the stars" things that popped up.

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Wagon