New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hello!

Postby Cheribee » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Hi i just joined and I think the avatars are really cute!

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 5:58 pm

Re: Hello!

Postby Mousy » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Welcome!
They are very cute. Very different from other sites I've been on. :D

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 4:58 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Lime » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:21 am

Aww, well thank you darling! And welcome to Windlyn! :)

We wanted to have something completely different from every other site. People rely on pixel avatars a lot, so we wanted to try our hand at all hand-drawn things. It's very different, but we're having fun so far!

How did you find us, if you don't mind me asking? c: It's always nice to see new faces!

On a side note, my obligatory "if you ever need help" speech:

If you need anything though, please don't hesitate to ask or let us know! ;) You can PM me, or Diana and Ghost if you like too. Or follow my signature and post a topic in the help and support forum! We're super friendly, so don't feel shy if you have any questions or concerns, or need a little help here and there.

Thanks, and we're glad to have you!

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 6:58 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Cheribee » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:36 am

Thank you! and someone mentioned this site on another avatar site so i decided to check it out ^^

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 5:58 pm

Postby MystMist » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:31 am

I found this site because another avatar site in the making had liked it on facebook.
Great luck for me because i wanted to join a fairly new avatar site and all the others in the making that i found are closed for now.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 12:58 am

Postby Lime » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Oh really? Oh, well that's awesome to hear! :D

I just get curious because we are pretty small, so I like to know where things are coming from. I don't mind at all. <3 It's nice to have you guys though!

I'll actually be working on some item updates soon, and Diana and I, even though we're busy with jobs and college still work diligently on Windlyn. :D Even if we do get a little slow at times, we're always doing things behind the scenes. Although it is sad to see sites that have so much potential close.. :c

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 6:58 pm

Postby Diana » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:55 pm

What? Now I have to go check our fb followers...

Hi, I'm Diana, Welcome to both of you. C:
You'll see me around sometimes, but more often I'm doing all the back end work and am just generally a lurker.

Our development might be slow sometimes; I just started a real job and will be starting college in September, but we're continuing to move forward. So don't get scared if you don't see anything new from us for a while.
C:

Site Admin

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 3:58 pm

Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:40 pm

Your Avi is perfect!
Hi I'm ELLB! :heart: :smile: :heart:

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 2:58 pm

Return to Welcome Wagon