New here? Introduce yourself!

A Newcomer Has Appeared

Moderator: Ryvvi

A Newcomer Has Appeared

Postby Lady Juniper » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Hello, I'm Lady Juniper.
Love to role play.
Level would be intermediate. Like all sorts of fantasy. Either in medieval times, present day, and some future settings. Also, like to play as quad (four legged animals), and some times anthro. (biped animals)

Like to read mythologies.
I know a lot of Greek mythology. Reading into the Norse myths and Japanese myths right now. They are both very interesting. Though, I have to say my favorite is Greek.

I play video games as well.
Mostly Xbox One. My son got me into Roblox recently. Other than that, I like shooters, adventures, role play, and horror. Like Outlast. Still haven't finished it. lol It's a work in progress.

Watch Anime.
I haven't watched any Anime recently. But, my all time favorite is Fairy Tale! Favorite characters are, Erza, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Wendy, and Loke. If you have any Anime you'd like to suggest, feel free. ^.^

I think that's good. I'm going to go poke around in the Lore board. Pm me if you want, write on my guestbook, and I'll get back you y'all. xD

Thanks for reading!

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 4:27 am

Re: A Newcomer Has Appeared

Postby Akuyi » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:30 pm

Hey, welcome to Windlyn!

You should totally watch Haikyuu! :D

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 11:27 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby galled » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:42 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

I like learning about mythologies as well. What I find most interesting is how some themes and "characters" seem to be universal. I think it must mean we all originated from a similar ancient society at least at one point. Have you noticed anything like this as well?

I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to jump into any thread. Everyone is super-friendly! :)

Server Administrator

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 3:27 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lady Juniper » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:56 pm

Akuyi wrote:Hey, welcome to Windlyn!

You should totally watch Haikyuu! :D

Thank you!
Haikyuu. I'll look that up in a little bit. xD
Thanks for the suggestion!

galled wrote:
Welcome to Windlyn!

I like learning about mythologies as well. What I find most interesting is how some themes and "characters" seem to be universal. I think it must mean we all originated from a similar ancient society at least at one point. Have you noticed anything like this as well?

I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to jump into any thread. Everyone is super-friendly!

Yay, another mythie! The more I read about Norse. Some of it sounds similar to Greek myth. It really is interesting. Like, they just changed the names and some of the descriptions.

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 4:27 am

Postby Polaris » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:02 pm

Welcome!!

I see that you've tried your hand at fishing at the pond! And you scored a moon BG too!
(Ah man, I wish I had your luck T ^ T at scoring BGs)

I used to be a Greek-myth nerd a couple years back! Do you have a favorite myth or mythological creature/figure/place?

As for an anime recommendation, I'd have to second Akuyi's Haikyuu!! recommendation. Another good anime, in my opinion, is The Ancient Magus' Bride/Mahou Tsukai no Yome. It started off as a manga and has recently been adapted into an anime. Highly recommend it! c:
Are there any specific genres/styles that you enjoy/prefer? If so, I can give a couple more recommendations based on the kinds of anime you watch

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 6:27 am

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Postby TheBeeWitch » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Hi welcome to Windlyn! :grin_wink:
Outlast is a super fun game, but i was really freaked out and couldn't finish it..
I'm pretty sure there's a new one coming out soon? looks really cool :^D

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 1:27 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:44 pm

Hello!
Welcome to Windlyn!

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 5:27 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! How did you find us? Like Galled said, everyone is quite friendly - please feel free to try your luck for feathers in any of my game threads. Did you mention your favorite color?

Wow! A background already? You are lucky!!

I get confused in mythology because they do change the names but the tales are intriguing.

Your son gets you gifts!?! That is so sweet!

Postby MeatVegetable » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:24 pm

You sound like an adorable nerd, I love mythologies, We have a local legend here about a Wendigo in Fort Kent, as a doctor had become one long ago. The place is still very small and mostly abandoned.

Postby Of the Stars » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Ellos, welcome to Windlyn!

I use to role-play many years ago but fell out of it. I hope you find some people you can rp with here.
I enjoy fantasy too. I really want to play D&D.

Mythos are fun. Are you reading books about different myths or reading what you can online?

What are some of your favorite video games?

I enjoy the Fairy Tail manga. I also enjoy The Seven Deadly Sins and One Piece. I started Magi and enjoy it so far. Besides Fairy Tail, what else have you seen?

Feel free to post in any of my threads. Npixelz has a hangout that turns into mini role-play sessions at times.

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 5:27 am

~*~* Watery Star's mule *~*~

Return to Welcome Wagon