New here? Introduce yourself!

Newbie xD

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Newbie xD

Postby Ashbie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:27 pm

Watery Star wrote:Welcome to Windlyn Ashbie!
What do you enjoy writing about?
You said you enjoy board games, do you have your own collection of them?

I like to write romance and fantasy and sometimes horror and I use to have alot of bored games but most of them I lost my moms house fire a year ago and Thanks for the welcome :D

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 pm

Postby Ashbie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:30 pm

galled wrote:I shoot mostly people (I got a ring light that I'm dying to try out!), but have been working on high res large format panoramas lately. I plan on having it output to a face mounted acrylic format.

Do you use any lighting or flash when you shoot people? I assume you shoot clouds and sunsets when you say sky. Nothings beats nature for beauty! :)

Sometimes I use lighting an flash when I shoot people but I like the to use darker lighting with only a little light hitting their faces and yes and sometime I get birds that are flying in the sky lol right now I'm waiting to get new lens and a few other things so I can start taking picture again

Postby galled » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:47 pm

Ooo, what lense are you looking at? :)

Server Administrator

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 3:57 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Ashbie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:50 pm

galled wrote:Ooo, what lense are you looking at? :)

wide lens and long rage lens and a few others but I'm not sure me and my mom like to share or things when it come to our cameras so idk if she got them already lol :)

Postby galled » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:59 pm

A wide lense would be good for sky pix. And if you take sky pix on the day, you don't need a fast one (the sky is a giant light!) so it shouldn't be too expensive.

If you can look through her camera with the lenses she has, you can get an idea if you want wider, etc.. They make a couple of apps that can produce representations of various lense range on your phone. I don't know of any free ones, but there might be one or two out there. It'd be worth a look.

Server Administrator

Postby Ashbie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:09 pm

galled wrote:A wide lense would be good for sky pix. And if you take sky pix on the day, you don't need a fast one (the sky is a giant light!) so it shouldn't be too expensive.

If you can look through her camera with the lenses she has, you can get an idea if you want wider, etc.. They make a couple of apps that can produce representations of various lense range on your phone. I don't know of any free ones, but there might be one or two out there. It'd be worth a look.

Yea I know but my fav way to take picture is a 25'mm camera

Postby Watery Star » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:38 pm

Have you shared your stories or are they personal?
Aw, shame to hear about the house fire. Was everyone ok?

Postby Ashbie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:00 pm

Watery Star wrote:Have you shared your stories or are they personal?
Aw, shame to hear about the house fire. Was everyone ok?

I don't mind people reading it them I just haven't put anything online I'm hand writing them then moving them over to my laptop.
&
Yes everyone on was fine all but my older bros hamster

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:06 pm

I never gave you a formal welcome yet so....

Welcome to Windlyn!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:30 pm

atleast you all survived, fires can be so destructive and move so quickly - I am so sad for your brother losing his Hamster. Hopefully your Mom had insurance and outside family had extra photos etc and you were able to replace some items. It is difficult starting over.

Postby Ashbie » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:26 pm

MonkeyGirl18 wrote:I never gave you a formal welcome yet so....

Welcome to Windlyn!

Thank you :D

Postby Ashbie » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:atleast you all survived, fires can be so destructive and move so quickly - I am so sad for your brother losing his Hamster. Hopefully your Mom had insurance and outside family had extra photos etc and you were able to replace some items. It is difficult starting over.

Yes she did and she had her fathers help along with my help and she lost a lot of her photo but she had back ups on her hard drive so she only lost the many one in the frames and yes it really is she had to put out so much money

Previous

Return to Welcome Wagon