New here? Introduce yourself!

I'm new here!

Moderator: Ryvvi

I'm new here!

Postby Dream » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:13 am

Hello everyone! This is my first time encountering this website. It's been years since I've been on a avatar based website. The only avatar website I check on rarely is gaia. I have been trying to find a avatar website I can get into because I really missed being part of a community and dressup myself lol. I do not go on gaia anymore. I was referring that website because that was one of the few I enjoyed before everything changed... Anyways sorry if my grammar is bad, I have not been on a forum in a long time.. I work now so I mostly be busy, but I will come on during my free time.

Again nice to meet everyone! :)

The avatar bases are really cute! I hope to see more people on here. I do have a computer but it's in bad shape so I will be on my cellphone. :)

Local time: Mon May 06, 2024 1:59 am

Deity.

I may seem extra.

Re: I'm new here!

Postby Diana » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:16 am

Hi there! Nice to meet you! :D

Will you tell us more about yourself? What are you most passionate about? What do you like to do in your free time? Do you have a fun job or class at school?

If you ever have any questions or need anything, feel free to pm either a moderator or myself, or post in the help and support forums.

Welcome to Windlyn!

Site Admin

Local time: Sun May 05, 2024 11:59 pm

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:17 am

Hello there! Welcome! There's an event going on! Join uuuuuus! I can help! I'll be on and off all day.

One day, I shall make a responsive design to work for mobile! And then all the scroll!

Oh, right, drop by Lemon Cheesecake's daily threads as well to get some feathers! Oh, and post lots if you want feathers.

Drop by the Lazarus for event items.

Local time: Mon May 06, 2024 12:59 am

Kyndreth's Story Thread | Kyndreth's Pets

Kyndreth Sings Discord Link!
Thursdays 7pm CDT

Postby Dream » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:23 am

Nice to meet you too! :)

I'm 22 years old who plays video games as a hobby. On my free time I play video games or watch anime and TV shows with my siblings. I like to go out and travel one day, I have a very high interest to explore the world. As for now I just work to provide for my family. I want to go back to school to learn another language which I'm still deciding on what language I do want to learn. I work at Walgreen's which is my first job. It's the best job so far because my store is like a family to me now.

Postby Dream » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:27 am

Kyndreth wrote:Hello there! Welcome! There's an event going on! Join uuuuuus! I can help! I'll be on and off all day.

One day, I shall make a responsive design to work for mobile! And then all the scroll!

Oh, right, drop by Lemon Cheesecake's daily threads as well to get some feathers! Oh, and post lots if you want feathers.

Drop by the Lazarus for event items.

Thank you! I will be looking through those threads you sent me.

I was going to ask if you have a mobile version lol. So far I have no complaints using my phone on here. :)

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:28 am

I'm 22 too! :P
Video games are fun but I'm more of a reader :P
Travel is fun! Oooh walgreens? I know another internet friend who's a shift lead at a walgreens. I'd advise learning chinese or japanese if you wanna travel asia XD
Or korean. Or all the languages :P

You're welcome!
Well, if there's a mobile version of this site, I'm not aware of it, but I've been meaning to spend some time breaking my brain and killing my day to create a responsive design using stylish. :P

Postby Aeternum » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:43 am

Welcome to Windlyn! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hm, gaia... I had trouble staying interested with that site.

Postby Dream » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:46 am

Yeah lol, I mostly play online but with the new switch to a new internet provider my mom did thinking it will be better I will be playing story mode games. I hate lagging so much. :tongue: I'm just a beauty advisor but we will be switching to be Csa because of the change. xD I did look through German, French, Japanese and Korean and can't decide. All of them will be challenging. I have a speech problem and speaking French is difficult more than German. Japanese seems easier to speak but it's not written like most languages. It's totally different lol. It takes me a long time to decide on things.

Ohhh okay and I know gaia have a mobile version but it's really bad. xD

Postby Dream » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:48 am

Aeternum wrote:Welcome to Windlyn! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hm, gaia... I had trouble staying interested with that site.

Once inflation started I retired lol. I went on once in a while. Now I just can't stay on that website no more. It's sad, it use to be so great. ZOMG was one of the best features they implemented on there.

Postby murmurlade » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:51 am

Dream
actually, zOMG was recently rebooted. its back up again. awww yeassss let me bust out my CL12 rings.

welcome to windlyn though! ^q^ what kinda anime have ya watched? got any recommendations?

Local time: Mon May 06, 2024 2:59 pm

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:54 am

Ahhh, yeah, that makes plenty of sense. A beauty advisor? Csa?

Well... German and French aren't bad either. Ahhhh, yeah, Japanese is easier speech wise for sure. There's a very limited set of sounds with very little change in the way things are pronounced.

Does it? I'm not a big Mobile User so...

Yeah, Inflation was ridiculous.

@Murmur
WAAIT ZOMG!! ****! MY STUFF! MY OLD ACCOUNT STUFF! I'M SO MAD I HAD SO MANY THINGS MAXED THIS IS BS!!!

Postby murmurlade » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:00 am

kyndreth
pretty sure they're still with you if you didn't sell them off or get your account banned.
i still have a few of mine, though most of them are soul bound to an account i lost the password to.

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:02 am

My account is locked pretty much, due to some sort of hacking attempt. And I noticed it too late. And I couldn't get anything done about it.

Postby murmurlade » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:08 am

kyndreth
i see...... im sorry....
NOT REALLY
AHAHAHAHA MORE ORBS FOR ME
ngl though its like super laggy, it takes me at least 1 hour to upgrade a ring from CL1 to CL7.
an hour. dude no.

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:08 am

.... *shrugs*

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon